[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Tater.png (104 KB, 323x327)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Soon.
Soon we will be able to watch Tater's show. Expectations? Hopes?
>>
>>143344931
Nothing. I hope this show dies real quick.
>>
>>143344931
funas tras funas
>>
>>143344931
more aged up tater drawings
>>
Oy vey Primos
>>
>Still no trailer
This is never gonna come out, it’s gonna get iced and memory holed
>>
>>143344931
She's a latina
>>
>Expectations
It will be bad and Latinx will seethe about it for all the wrong reasons
>Hopes
It will be bad and Latinochads will recognize it for its actual faults
>>
File: 432534534.png (1.42 MB, 2364x1194)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>Spend years in the industry
>Probably spend that time intermittingly pitching a show
>Get a lucky break and have DisneyTVA gain interest in your pitch bible
>You get even further with a pilot order
>And then even FURTHER with a season request
>You've accomplished so much
>Trailer drops
>You're excited people finally can see what you've been working on for the last 2+ years
>Everyone shits on it
>Endless video essays and Twitter rants about how garbage your show is before it's even out
>Your lead voice actress calls people racist and people think she's the showrunner so you get the blame
>No new clips or trailers cause Disney wants to bury it
>This is how you'll remember your time working on this show

Do you feel bad?
>>
>>143347468
This is what happens to people that aren't professional. That picture isn't professional either.
She should not have made that woe is me picture, she should have apologized and made a promise to listen to criticisms.
The VA was extremely unprofessional and should have made no comment at all towards the backlash.
The shows biggest factor in potential cancellation is lack of professionalism from the show runner and staff, not the content that caused backlash.
The same army of cartoon news content creators that made videos on the negatives could have done 180 videos and completely pathed up the negative reception if the show runner and staff were professional and addressed the criticism in a mature way and made changes to the show instead of playing the victim card or saying the audience is the problem.
The entire oye primos situation is a lesson in what not to do when they internet has an issue with your product.
>>
File: 1699567678052117.gif (182 KB, 640x480)
182 KB
182 KB GIF
>>143347468
>>
>>143344931
>Expectations?
A try hard wholesome version of Loud House where they can't decide whether to be a tv-y7 show or a complete day time toddler show with feelgood cringe lessons.
>Hopes?
Nellie episodes.
>>
>>143344931
That they don’t make the same mistakes ‘The Casagrandes’ did.
>>
>>143349014
I thought that was just a Loud House clone, what happened?
>>
Any idea when a trailer comes out?
>>
>>143347468
the chutzpah on this jew fuck (((kline)))
>>
>>143347468
>Creator wants to tell her own story about being the first kid raised in America by a Latin American family
>Latin Americans don't understand this and get mad at issues with the portrayal and grammar even though broken Spanish grammar perfectly fits in with the idea of the show
It's actually really funny when you think about it. The show's ugly as fucking shit but the outrage over it misusing the Spanish Language didn't really have much to stand on outside of a mob mentality.
>>
>>143344931
DEMON
>>
anon lied about posting the episodes again
>>
>>143347468
Bro I can’t even communicate with people normally. Like I give a fuck some privileged girl doesn’t get to make a stupid cartoon show
>>
Are we EVER getting a trailer for this thing?
>>
>>143347468
>Natasha Kline
the guero balazos meme is real
>>
>>143350611
>Nooooo you're not supposed to find that meme funny because the artist is cringe!
>>
>>143347468
Not really, no. She probably should have tried to make it clear that it was just the voice actors making a scene and not actually the show runner. Though at that point I'm not sure how much of a difference that would have made. I still hate how a lot of the noses in this show are drawn.
>>
File: Prima Rica 3.jpg (111 KB, 850x727)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>143346173
This, more fat ass Tater would maker her tolerable
>>
>>143344931
Who the fuck names their kid Tater
>>
File: 1370885619096.jpg (69 KB, 520x678)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Maybe we'll be surprised and Primos will actually be good?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.