[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: azulin-unicorn-wars.png (78 KB, 498x462)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
What was his problem?
>>
>>143348954
Literally one of the most irredeemable characters I've ever seen. Now I want to make one of those amount of suffering vs how much they deserved it charts, with my main purpose being putting him obviously on the upper right part.
>>
>>143348954
Unironically a bad seed, couldn't help his awful nature.
>>
>>143348954
He fell in love with a war.
>>
>>143348954
Some people are just assholes
>>
>>143348954
This is definitely one of those movies I regret watching. It's in Spanish so that's a little hard for me. I just left feeling bad.

I'm not someone that needs to have a good guy in a movie, but man what a piece of shit. I get the point of the movie, but it really is just depressing to get through.
>>
>>143348954
He was too much of a 4channer in a reddit world
>>
>>143348954
He had a lot wrong with him. But his father unloading an inferiority complex onto him over getting cucked fucked him up even worse. He believed he had to either be the absolute best or he was completely worthless, with no in between. He craved approval. And then his country sent him to the absolute worst situation to foster those feelings: a war.
>>
>>143348954
I feel sad that Gordi and Maria were killed by him.
>>
The Teddy's are pent up hedonists. Their entire village is obsessed with softness to them point where everyone who lives in the village is homosexual. They feel they're entitled to all the blueberries in the forest and believe the Unicorns to be an inferior species even tho they're fucking magic
>>
>>143348954
He found himself in a system in which he is rewarded for his ruthlessness and gained power and influence from it. Also, the unicorns were niggers.
>>
>>143349434
>reddit world
>Gods, magic and consequences exist
>>
>>143348954
Everything
>>
File: Motherpic.jpg (85 KB, 876x691)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>143348954
He had a hot mom but his dad was a loser so when she (understandably) left him, he got mad, poisoned her and stayed miserable for the rest of his life
>>
>>143348954
He literally did everything wrong. What a fucking psycho.
>>
>>143350404
Did she actually even leave him? I thought she just started fucking other men.
>>
>>143351069
Little A little B.
I don't know full to well of this make believe world. Like if these teddy bears actually go to court to get a divorce or even just sign a piece of paper.

The dad lost her and knew it, so really no going back in his eyes.

The rat poison is one of the scenes that get me. It's such a fucked up scene. On one hand it's a very kid thing to do, there's a scene in jack frost where the kid put antifreeze in his dad's drink because he believed it wouldn't make the dad cold. Had the dad drank it (and not what happened in the movie attacking Jack Frost) I imagine the same thing would have happened to the dad.
>>
File: raphael_13.jpg (96 KB, 580x694)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>143351069
>>143351136
Papa bear told Bluey that there were getting a divorce while on the fishing boat. Later on we see her meeting this guy in the forest, so I assume she's leaving papa for him.
>>
>>143351287
Ah okay.

I swear my brain did some kind of defense mechanism and block out most of this movie for me.
>>
>Azulin and Gordi are full grown adults
>their parents are fucking huge compared to them because how else is the audience supposed to visually intuit "these are the parents and these are their children"
>>
>>143351481
Your point still stands because we do admittedly see plenty of other adults the same size as Azulin and Gordi. But I still think it’d make perfect sense if they were still very young when they entered boot camp, possibly teenagers.
>>
File: 1553823953053.jpg (518 KB, 1161x1648)
518 KB
518 KB JPG
>>143351481
>>143351559
It's actually fairly common technique. One way to make the character to the audience look like an underdog is to literally have them be small.
Rocko from Rocko Modern life

MFKZ has three chibi characters in a wolrd of ppl (grand theft auto'ish if you will)
>>
>>143351287
Yup

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.