[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Shows up
>Gets cucked by Rogue
>Leaves
>>
>>143360747
I hate relationship drama. I don't give a shit whom cap is or isn't fucking.
>>
>>143360747
The rumors of X-men 97 setting up avengers 97 are gonna be true aren’t it? Along with a wolverine episode setting up Spider-man 97.
>>
>>143360747
Oh look another shit thread by cartoon fags
>>
>>143360747
Wait, shouldn't he still be in that Vortex fighting Red Skull or is this a replacement Cap?
>>
>>143360781
Great, more shows to ignore
>>
>>143360747
Good. Fucking tired of this non-entity.
>>
>>143360939
>>143360781
I like rumors morph going to killed off by next season.
>>
>>143360781
nope
>>
>>143360781
Unfortunately the ratings aren't very good. Even quite low. People just don't care about '97 even tho it is really good.
>>
>>143360759
Dummy.
>>
>>143360781
Spider-man probably, avengers idk
>>
>>143360747
Rogue automatically cucks everyone she meets
except for Magneto
>>
>>143360939
You won't ignore them
>>
>>143360747
I didn't know Steve was married. Did he watch?
>>
>>143361232
Yeah but they owned the chuds so that's whats really important!
>>
>>143361232
>Unfortunately the ratings aren't very good.
proofs? a quick google search shows the opposite
>>
Just watched the clip, are people supposed to side with Rogue or something? Leaning into hysterics and making things worse in general just because you thought your boyfriend died is something that teenage girls can relate to I guess, but everyone else would know it's stupid.
>>
>just flings his shield towards the mountains out of pettiness because he won't help her
What a MUTIE cunt
>>
>>143363029
>Leaning into hysterics and making things worse in general just because you thought your boyfriend died is something that teenage girls can relate to I guess
Adult women do the same shit.
>>
>>143360747
OKAY, GO!
>>
>>143363029
She did it to keep Cap busy as she takes revenge and kill all them babies for what the muslims did in oct7
>>
>>143363865
I wonder what goes through someone's head when they post shit like this, did they think it was funny, some sort of poignant strike against their enemy, just stringing together two thoughts in his head?
>>
X-Men's quality is directly linked with Gambit and Rogue being a couple, if something happens to them its an omen that the run is going poopoo.
>>
>>143363740
There are some that do, yeah, but there's being emotional over the death of a loved one and having people support you through a sense of empathy or sympathy, then there's chimping out and being actively destructive enough that you make things objectively worse on all fronts, and having people think that you're in the right for chimping out because having the self-control of a four-year-old is empowering.
>>
>>143360747
I miss the word mutant.

I like how just being a mutant is already a thing beyond X-Men. I find it hilarious seeing heroes kind of dance around the subject of standing up for mutants.
>>
>>143360781
I rather have EMH back.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.