[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1408872084255.jpg (763 KB, 1024x1569)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
These are always fun, so come throw your ideas
for DC and Marvel heroes coexisting here
>Doc Ock is tired of dealing with Spider-Man and has decided to move his operations to Central City! But there's no way Captain Cold is letting this happen without a fight! It's the Sinister Six vs the Rogues in all out war and Spider-Man and Flash are stuck in the middle!
>>
>>143361737
Hmm, overall or what era?
>>
>>143362288
Overall
>>
Who is the legitimate ruler of Atlantis? Do Namor and Aquaman lead two opposing factions? Atlantean Civil War?
>>
>>143362464
The ocean is big enough for 2 kingdoms, although they would probably be friends since both of them are half-human Atlantean Royalty... or maybe Aquaman dislikes Namor since the latter's a dick
>>
>>143362464
Namor was King during the 40s, then they declared Aquaman King while Namor was an amnesiac hobo
>>
>>143361737
They would fuck up the rogues and six.

They can normally handle them solo. But the villains won't be able to help each other because each team is way to specialized in dealing with their hero. The six are used to dealing with Spidey who is very formidable, Flash is a god. Flash would peel off half of the Six's powers just running really fast by them, the other half would be rendered unconscious. Spidey can handle the Rogues too, just not as easily, but a guy with precog abilities and disabling long range attacks is not what the Rogues are used to dealing with either. Mirror master is Spot lite. If Flash and Spidey are around at the same time it would be a massacre. Their power sets compliment each other too much, without being as fast, Spidey can sense where he needs to be and what he needs to do. If it's Barry Allen and Spidey notices the geek in Flash they will both geek the fuck out.
>>
>>143362464
I'd say:

Aquaman rules a kingdom in the Atlantic Ocean stretching to the Indian Ocean and Namor has the Pacific and the poles.

Arthur has the proper and Ancient Atlantis, his people drove out the blue skinned Atlanteans who wanted to kill all humans. Namor is a mutant hybrid of a blue atlantean and a human, he was shunned because it was believed he was one of Arthur's people. He rules Poseidonis, which Namor still insists on refering to as New Atlantis even though its in the Pacific. Namor is older than Arthur and believes he should rules all the oceans. Arthur wants to preserve the status quo though he is pressured to unify.

Namor was around first and hit on Queen Atlanna a lot during WW2, which he likes to portray to Arthur as a relationship. Arthur knows better.

Manta and Attuma are enemies which helps both Namor and Arthur a lot. Orca stooges for Manta though and Ocean Master schemes with Attuma though he doesn't see Attuma as an equal, more a patsy to manipulate.
>>
>Hank Pym studied some robotics under T.O. Morrow alongside Doc Magnus, because of this, Ultron considers the Metal Men his cousins and Red Tornado something of an uncle
>>
>Guy Gardner drank with Thor in Asgard.
>Guy doesn't remember shit but earned the Thunder God's respect that night
>>
>Steve Rogers is impressed that even though he was in a iceberg for the last 70 years, a lot of the people he had met during the war are still alive, and actually pretty active, who would've thought that there were so many immortal people during the 40s anyways?
>>
File: 1714133395561391.jpg (6 KB, 108x63)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>143361737
What did she mean by this
>>
>>143363490
I could see him joining the JSA to fight alongside his old war buddies again, or at least frequent team-ups
>>
Anyone remember the time that Spider-Man was part of the JLI with Booster Gold and Blue Beetle? Good stuff, he usually doesn’t go in for team books.

Still pissed off about Max Lord and Ted Kord, but at least Booster shows up to get Peter involved in zany time travel nonsense with WW2 Era Captain America and Jonah Hex.
>>
>Release a new Teen Titans book
>instead of Miles Morales, Peter Parker is on the team again.
>Instead of Bart Allen, Wally West is on the team again.
>Instead of Damien Wayne, Dick Grayson is on the team again.

None of the Teen Titans are teenagers anymore lmao.
>>
>When Earth's Mightest & The World's Greatest need help, who's gonna step in?!
>ENTER Maxwell Lord, Henry Gyrich, Catherine Colbert, Edwin Jarvis, The Yazz & Valerie Cooper!
>Well, the JLA & Avengers had a good run.
>>
>>143363643
I see Spider-Man as an unofficial "official" Titan like he was with the F4.
>>
>You may serve Death, Mad Tita. But only Darkseid is Anti-Life
Has there ever been a better villain rivalry?
>>
>>143363773
Not better but I love how petty Mr. Sinister & The Shade get.
>>
>Raven becomes Dr Strange's apprentice
>They get a nice father/daughter relationship
>Raven's future Sorcerer Supreme self shows up
>It all has to be thrown away cause Titans has Raven become evil *again* and die
I hate it when this shit happens
>>
>>143363473
>That time Beta Ray Bill temporarily became a Green Lantern due to being the nearest best candidate in Space Sector 755
>That moment where he smashed a GL Ring enhanced Stormbreaker in Mongul's face
>>
The Kang/Degaton War was the best story both Avengers and JSA have had in the last ten years
>>
>>143363607
Wait, I thought Evil Max was a Skrull?
>>
>Joker hates dealing with Spider-Man
>Once, Parker clowned him so bad he turned himself in to Arkham until Bats came back
>>
>Carnage: Hero of Hub City
>>
>>143363570
Sue gets freaky with Ralph
>>
>>143365655
>Carnage has done more to help Hub City than Frank Castke spending 2 weeks there
>>
>This is another fine mess you got us in....
>How many times do I have to say sorry, Felicia?
>.....I'll think of a number later, Selina but please tell me what went in your mind when you decided to rob DR. DOOM?
>Oh, like you've wouldn't done it.
>NO. Well unless I had the Avengers backing me up. But hey, at least I'll get to die in Mojo's World with my half-sister, pulling a job for said metal faced despot!
>Show some optimism.
>Alright, we'll just be horribly maimed.
>>
>John Constantine is considered a candidate for Sorcerer Supreme
>This troubling idea is not lost by the Magic Community. Most of all, John himself.
>So what do you think happens when Strange passes the title to Constantine?
>Hellblazer: Master of The Mystic Arts beings in the newest issue of Dr. Strange!!
>>
It was short but I loved the Fantastic Four of Fire(& Ice), Booster, Beetle & Power Girl.
>>
Opinions on Johnny Storm & PG Dating?
>>
>>143363773
I want Shuma to eat Trigon
>>
>>143370187
>The King of Tears is one of the Many Angled Ones
>>
>>143361737
>Boomerang hates Captain Boomerang for obvious reasons
>>
>>143361737
It's now a question of who HASN'T been Venom at this point?
>>
>>143371797
That three issue arc of Jimmy as Venom was surprisingly good
>>
>>143371874
But did we need a five issue arc of Joker?
>>
>>143371874
As was that two parter where Guy & Flash were captured.
>Flash had to use Guy's gimped(due to Kree tech) ring and make legs to beat ass
>Guy had to use the Symbiote
>The beating on that starship was basically a view of someone like Guy with Pete's powers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.