[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ytrjyjtr.png (210 KB, 591x502)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>Zuko, the most popular Avatar character, just got released two days ago
>No one gives a shit
Why do people keep shilling this game again?
I know they're few and far between but still.
>>
>>
Do people shill it?
>>
>>143365232
>No one gives a shit
>people keep shilling this game
Which is it? Make up your mind about what you’re mad about.
>>
>>143365325
I don't get why they're so mad about it to begin with. If you don't like a game, don't play it.
>>
File: Zuko Griddy.gif (1 MB, 165x240)
1 MB
1 MB GIF
>>143365232
>No one gives a shit
Yeah because fortnite stole the spotlight lol
>>
>>143365298
Oh you have no idea.
>>143365325
Both can be true.
keep in mind that when people say "No one cares" they don't mean it literally, it's just an expression to make a point.
>>143365339
That's exactly what i, along with the majority, are doing.
But here's the thing, people still act like the series is a bigger deal than it actually is, not to mention how disrespectful it is to the Nicktoons brand and it's characters.
>>
>>143365375
You seem mad. Why are you mad?

Anyway, I like the game. I can play a smash bros as El Tigre and Ren and Stimpy and have fun with friends, I'm happy.
>>
>>143365232
After Beavers got in every character is give a shit about getting in got in one of the two games
>>
>>143365375
I didn't see any niggers talking about this shit until you made this thread faggot.
>>
>>143365389
While i'm not mad i do have problems with the series, problems that i have already told you, a disrespect of the Nicktoons and people acting like it's a bigger deal than it actually.
And no offence, but your reason for for liking it just feels like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCHJwu7ozwo
>>143365412
Who are those characters?
>>143365448
Discord, Reddit, Twitter and Quinton Reviews.
>>
>>143365232
Most people have not cared about Nickelodeon All Star Brawl in a loooooooong time.
>>
>>143365375
>Oh you have no idea
>people still act like the series is a bigger deal than it actually is
Are you on drugs? Are you hallucinating the entire time you’re on /co/? No one ever brings this game up anymore.
>>
>>143365477
>Discord, Reddit, Twitter and Quinton Reviews
holy retard
you desperately need to go back
you actively seek out places that discuss it and then pretend that’s the entire world
>>
>>143365356
This lol
>>
File: 1683063890411623.png (48 KB, 1570x1407)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
Last thread died too soon so i'll repost what i said here with some edits.
>Hype for the first game died so fast they rushed into a sequel
>Sequel dead on arrival, thousands of less sales and players than the first despite being higher budget
>Leaks scared potential buyers away with how terrible the roster is
>11 cuts
>Devs handled the TMNT so badly that even TMNT fans are apathetic leading to the cut turtles and Shredder to be dead last in the most wanted returning characters poll
>Multiple fanbases in general turned apathetic towards the game due to poor handling of IPs such as Hey Arnold, Loud House and Avatar
>Poor business practices such as on disc DLC
>DLC in general is overpriced
>The game in general is overpriced
>Has less players than Multiversus, a game that only has training mode at the moment
>Even the E-Celebs who shilled the game have gone silent and aren't playing it anymore
>No sign of any of the three upcoming DLC after Mr. Krabs, they might just get silently released with little to no fanfare (Proven right on this one just a day later)
How did anyone, Nickelodeon, GameMill, devs and community, think that this series would be a good idea? pdw8
>>
>>143365298
you best start believing in shill threads, you in one now.
>>
>>143365599
>>Even the E-Celebs who shilled the game have gone silent and aren't playing it anymore
this is honestly what confirmed to me that they were paid to shill the game.
>>
>>143365558
Like i said, Discord, Reddit, Twitter and Quinton Reviews.
>>143365571
Actually i don't, in fact i have activally avoided any and all discussion about NASB since Mr Krabs' release.
I'm just a Quinton Reviews watcher and he brought it up in his video and i just so happen to come across the Zuko news when i went to look up the game out of the curiosity his video gave me.
And i haven't been on the NASB side of those three websites since the Mr. Krabs release either, not even today or yesterday, i just know that they're still acting like it's the best thing ever when it's not.
>>
>>143365651
so you were hallucinating. Remember to take your meds friends.
>>
>>143365686
No joke, i am also actively avoiding me meds.
I do not trust in them anymore, i know they're doing damage to my body.
>>
>>143365651
>I'm just a Quinton Reviews watcher and he brought it up in his video and i just so happen to come across the Zuko news when i went to look up the game out of the curiosity his video gave me.
And i haven't been on the NASB side of those three websites since the Mr. Krabs release either, not even today or yesterday, i just know that they're still acting like it's the best thing ever when it's not.
Translated from retard:
>I watch one (1) guy and he mentioned it
>I then actively sought out more information and found out about Zuko
>I don’t go to these other places and thus have no way of knowing, but I will assert that they 100% shill this game hard
and you see nothing off about this line of thinking?
>>
>>143366654
I know what's off about it, but i also know that the chances of me being right is over 99%.
If you'd like i can get more info, that i'm sure is as predictable as i make it out to be.
>>
>>143365232
Zuko, Toph, Katara, Aang, and Korra are everywhere in Fortnite right now.
>>
>>143367480
Well nice for Fortnite players i guess.
Although Nickelodeon whoring out its IPs does disgust me.
>>
Discussion dead already?
>>
>>143367480
I swear to fucking god I get killed by a Korra every other match
>>
>>143365599
>How did anyone, Nickelodeon, GameMill, devs and community, think that this series would be a good idea?
It was a good idea, judging by the initial reactions, it's just that everyone involved was terrible and made bad decisions. Whether it be Rep and his shitty roster choices, GameMill's rushing of the project on a ham sandwich budget, Nick not pitching in for promotion, it was a shitshow all around.
The series honestly might've had a chance if it went to a dev like THQNordic instead of the creators of Big Rigs and Kong: Skull Island. Even if it had the exact same content that dev would've at least had the decency to not charge 50 dollars for it. Even their Spongebob games don't reach that high despite having a much higher level of polish.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.