[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Can someone tell me what is the appeal of this show? Every episode is just the frog guy eating a bug yet it's been around for 40 seasons.
>>
>>143369665
i like to see WHERE he'll eat the bug next time. that's what gets me hooked
>>
>>143369665
Geee I dunno faggot cause it’s funny! Do you complain that food tastes good everytime you eat it!
>>
It's the consistency of the thing, like those crime drama shows that have 20+ seasons. You know what you're gonna get and it's a good time.
>>
>>143369665
am I the only one who hass ossies wirh season 17? the bug didn't sound crunchy enough like always, different director maybe, if so what happened to the original director during season 17?
>>
the one time it deviated from formula was when Mr. Frog ate that one guy, and despite the ratings boost they went straight back to status quo.
>>
>>143369873
Why were there two Mr frogs again?
>>
>>143369824
>food analogy
Typical frogfag.
>>
>>143369873
My guess is that they didn't want to wear the novelty thin with over exposure. The fact that it was such a one-time occurrence makes it feel more special, y'lnow.
>>
>The season 10 finale where he ate the bug in one bite
Pure kino
>>
>>143369665
It’s more comfy and has better world building and comedy than that stupid owl show.
>>
Okay but can we talk about the neo-puritan right wing propaganda of Mr.Frog. And don't deny it you saw him eat that sex worker's union leader
>>
>That episode where he ate the bug and then farted a little and you can see him blushing out of embarrassment while the crew laughs in the background
I still can't believe they used that take, fucking legendary
>>
>that time MidEyePatchDog made videos and tweets that season 21 was return to it glory days when it was all about nostalgiabait and being self-aware
>>
I'm pretty sure mister frog got replaced at some point
Most likely after the things he said about Israel
>>
>>143369984
Mideyepatchdog became completely unwatchable after the backlash to his Fall of Gwimbly video. It's so obvious that he's afraid of taking himself seriously now and hides behind layers of irony to avoid confrontation.
>>
>>143369928
>lmao lost media rumor XD
we've been over this many threads ago, it was aa smear campaign and he didn't eat a sex worker, somehow they got a man from some cannibal forum wanting to be eten and they dressed hin as a bug so Mr. Frog could eat him, the audience loved it so much they dropped the charges against Mr. Frog
>>
>>143370072
now you reminded me of ThisIsMark and his livestream watching all 40 seasons of Mr. Frog. I couldn't keep up though did he finish marathoning it?
>>
>>143369815
That episode in the tropics was such a trip, I was worried the bug was going to poison him
>>
>>143369984
>That time Vinesauce Scunty got banned for a week because the Mr. Frog Game had a full FMV of season 7
>>
my favorite one was the april fools episode where they got a rock bug to sit in top of the rock so mr frog stood there waiting for a bug to appear, tje best part were the after credit when he was beating the shit out of the studio
>>
Show peaked at Season 9 when Mr. Frog tossed the bug into the air into his mouth. All downhill from there.
>>
>bored
>see Mr. Frog with all seasons on Netflix
>'why not'
>binge-watch
>keep getting hooked on odd numbered seasons
>consistently great no matter what
>only exception is season 17
>get curious like >>143369863 to see reason for it
>director of seasons 4, 8, 10, 17, etc on it
>All consistently shit
>only reason he was on it was other more based director caught aids from there wife
>see they manage to chad it out and is still going strong
the mans legendary.
>>
>>143369665
I hate bugs
>>
>>143370072
Idk the videos where he tortures Darlingtonfights into watching ChaserYChaser were pretty good
>>
>The Mr.Frog and Renaissance Men crossover episode
That's one lost media I wish we got.
>>
>>143371492
Who are the Renaissance Men
>>
>>143371534
IDK but they came to my town last week.
>>
>Constant bug chasing
>Confesses his love for men on in every episode (His audience is comprised majorly of males)
>Has had men in his mouth on multiple occasions
Mister Frog is a gay icon and there's nothing the chuds can do about it.
>>
>>143369665
Mr.Frog has incredible sex appeal and sex sells
>>
>>143371730
last week? fuck! i missed them thanks to my job
>>
>>143369984
>RonyPlays makes slight mention of this show
it wouldn't surprise me, it's something he would enjoy
>>
so, what happened to that PETA campaign against Mr. Frog a month ago? they were all up in arms about the bug species from the show going extinct but the show is still going and it's the same species of bug being eaten srill
>>
>>143371946
They fucked off when it was pointed out that Mr. Bug is an actor, and has been with the show since the start.
>>
Okay you know what, I'm tired of pretending that what Mr. Frog said on the Tonight Show was "controversial". He was just saying what we're all thinking.
>>
>>143372114
I don't even care about what he said, but the fact that the incident got Jimmy Kimmel canceled makes him alright in my book, even if it was just a case of people mistaking him and Fallon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.