[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>1st ep: Introductory episode, a bit centered on cyclops
>2nd: magneto's episode
>3rd: the inferno episode, focused on Madelyne cyclops and Jean
>4rd: the splited episode, sunspot,jubilee/storm
>5th: magneto, rogue and gambit, with extra focus on gambit
>6th: storm and xavier
>7th: plotpoint ep, extra focus on rogue

So 3 episodes left and no Wolverine past episode yet and the 3 last one are going to be the season end so i doubt it
>>
File: scale.png (297 KB, 1200x675)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>143375220
You have an entire dedicated show to see if you only want to watch Wolverine.
>>
>>143375220
You won't get one this season. They went out of their way to not focus on him since almost every piece of X-Men media made since the 90's has been mostly The Wolverine Show.
>>
>>143375313
Well duh, he's DA X-MAN. Nobody wants to watch the fodder episodes. That's why the show is flopping.
>>
>>143375326
It's bad for the brand when you have dozens of characters and you only put your focus on one. Besides, Wolverine is getting a movie soon. Nobody is starving for Logan content.
>>
>>143375220
He will get a sabretooth fight filler episode at some point maybe next season ?

I wish they adapted Daken/Romulus story tho
>>
A Wolverine episode = Coming-out of Wolverine and marriage proposal to Morph
>>
>>143375326
casual cope
>>
>>143375220
Wolverine is just a comic relief character
and when you get his episode, it will be about gay sex with Morph
>>
If Magneto is controlled by Bastion they might do a Fatal Attraction adamantium rip type thing. He's had good character moments with Madeline, Jean, and his explanation of grief in the last episode. The show has been good at highlighting most of the characters. Beast could use a little more time but I like his stuff with Trish Tilby.
>>
>>143376106
Unironically Beast scenes seems more deep and impactful than Wolverine ones, wolverine is just hanging around with morph as girl teens besties and emotionally supporting jean as a gay friend
>>
Can we talk about how great it is that Beast is getting some heroic spotlight? I LOVED the way he hijacked a sentinel. I didn't know he could do cool stuff like that.

i was sad to find out that beast was actually kind of a borderline bad guy (and recently went full bad guy) in the comics.
>>
>>143375220
Season 2 should definitely have one. Maybe him fighting the hulk.
>>
>>143375220
Settle down your boy has a movie and game coming up
>>
I want more Gambit.
>>
>>143377008
You'll get it.
>>
>>143377017
Yeah but I want all of it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.