[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Since the announcement of the multiple game remaster Capcom and Marvel video game this fan ship has become extremely popular very fast. What are the chances the fFamous fan comic artist Tracy Scops is going to do one of the two?
>>
>>144545624
>>
>>>/v/682956080
>>
>>144544872
>>144545627
>>144546150
Stop spamming this shit
>>
>>144546179
Considering on those two other thread they got over 20 posts and the combine topic of Marvel and a video game company makes it both a topic for video game board and the comic book board and the other one on the comic book board is significantly different than this one I say there's no spamming whatsoever.
>>
>>144546470
No one except brown people care for this rarted gooner crack ship
>>
>>144546482
You managed to be racist in the first half of that and then speak practically non English in the second half.Besides the what ship I did not understand that second half.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.