[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>2024... I am forgotten...
>>
I don't accept their PR campaign or their sponsored "a black person wears our shit so we're not evil" astroturfing. If their owners want me in a mass grave, I'm not buying their shit. Ever. Same goes for barilla and under armour and whatever else has officially decided they hate me. No, I don't care about your whataboutism, tell me to go back to red dit, I'm still not buying new balance.
>>
>>18092610
Tired of seeing them. I can see the use in a vintage university look or for dadcore but everything else is shit.
99% of people wearing them casually look like shit.

>>18092668
idk what campaign you're talking about, but yeah, fuck golobhomo companies pushing for the ethnic cleansing of white people.
>>
>>18092610
I still wear these, what's wrong with them? (Besides the crime of discontinuing NB1)
>>
>>18092668
same. is asics pozzed? i just want to wear sneakers made by a company that doesn't make its primary mission to vocalize the owners and shareholders' desire to ethnically cleanse me in all my home countries.
>>
>>18092686
Nothing wrong with them, normies just moved onto the next trend
>>
>>18092734
>>18092610
I remember these being shoes for old people in the 90's (replacing Reebok.) Funny how these things come and go.
>>
>>18092734
Do what you want to do. Trends come and go faster than anyone can keep track of.

All of a sudden my 10 year old Samba K's are in fashion, or my beat-to-fuck Birkenstock clogs?
>>
The virgin shoe
>>
>>18092686
I wear them because Takumi
>>
>>18092668
>>18092701
Genuinely curious about what kind of post or statement new balance made that had you guys thinking they want to kill you. Like, what the fuck did they say?
>>
>>18093094
A lot of celebrities wear these shoes.
They are also a regional favorite if you're on the east coast of the U.S. in particular around New England and the DMV area. New Balance makes a lot of fashionable sneakers, but if you've only ever seen old white men and skinny armed nerds in wire framed glasses wear them then it takes a bit of time to rewire your brain about the brand. Also one of the selling point for New Balance shoes used to be that they were produced in the U.S. and the U.K. but they've now expanded production to Asia so good bye to that.
>>
>>18094603
>what the fuck did they say?
Nothing. These global brands just simply had the audacity to use non-white models, celebrities, and athletes to endorse their products to other non-white people.
>>
>>18092610
i love em but the old models are so overpriced now. that and they last less than 4 months if you actually use them as running shoes. even for 'normal" wear, the soles wear out in less than a few years.
>>
>>18094613
>but they've now expanded production to Asia
Yeah, like in 1989, you laggard.
That's why the US and UK produced ones have a special lineup. (not that made in the US is a sign or quality)
>>
>>18094864
>(not that made in the US is a sign of quality)
lol, commie third worldie shithole dweller detected
>>
>>18094618
while you aren't wrong, if you go to the 'global brand's' asia, middle eastern or other region specific store page it's usually skewed toward that type of people.
that being said there's nothing wrong with the american site having a diverse usage of models seeing as the country itself is diverse. what people get mad about was a very hard marketing pivot to bipoc model usage during the BLM and other recent social events. again not wrong necessarily, but as with any marketing campaign people can grow tired of anything being used too much at once, which is why it's bad to use race as a marketing tactic unless it actually makes sense like for hair products and other stuff
>>
File: boeing.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>18094866
"Made in the US" hasn't been a sign of quality for anyone around the world since the 1960s.
It's only a marketing argument for MAGA people who don't realize that it's just made by mexicans and POC on US soil.
>>
>>18094864
it was actually in 1995 but even recently you still see people mentioning that they are made in the U.S.
>>
>>18094603
Zoom zoom zoom, hello zoomzoom!
>>
>>18094618
Yeah that's totally it. Non white people are the REAL racists. Good job /polfa/
>>
>>18094879
>"Made in the US" hasn't been a sign of quality for anyone around the world since the 1960s.
This is simply incorrect. In reference to your picture, "Made in USA" doesn't mean perfect, and no one expects that - from something made anywhere, desu. But Made in USA means money far more likely to be spent on products made by superior first world, 1st and 2nd amendment supporting white people. Even if it's made by spics and other PoC in many cases, the money is still a lot more likely to be kept in the country, and it's a snowball effect that makes it more likely that manufacturing will someday hopefully make a comeback so we're not counting on third world shitholes for everything, which backfired on us during COVID.

It's still better than sending billions a year to literal commie countries that hate the USA and have a bunch of dumbass chinks working a sweatshop for $2 a day to help them steal American IP and fund their military and government.
>>
>>18095044
>>18094870
you all are always so desperate to be the victims
>>
>>18095065
>>18094898
>>18094879
>>18094864
>>18094613
I used to buy custom NB574s via NB1, which so happened to be produced in the US. The quality and fit were much better than the outsourced ones I have to buy today, so I think it holds true in this case.
>>
>>18095068
I just don't get why white countries let anybody immigrate at all whatsoever. I mean I know the whole fiat and socialized medicine and retirement are ponzi schemes and need more dupes to pay for the old people than there are old people. But that is incredibly short sighted.
>>
>>18095068
wrong, i don't give a shit. i buy from wherever regardless of model used
>>
>>18095075
I don't, I don't buy from DEI posturing companies
>>
>>18095065
China hasn't been communist since like 1980. They're fascist (and that's a good thing)
>>
>>18092668
based, we need more people like you on /fa/ and in the world, I think there's a ton, they're just too afraid to say anything unfortunately

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.