[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703918141509380.jpg (73 KB, 480x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
How do I emulate the relaxed simple yet elegant feel of this aesthetic as a white man in the 21st century
>>
anon that's a drawing. you can't be a drawing.
>>
>>18093224
You don't because dressing like a samurai while white makes you look like a faggot
>>
>>18093227
>>18093367
I'm not saying I want to dress like this. Please study English a bit more before you reply to my thread next time brown ESLs
>>
>>18093370
not everyone that disagrees with you is a jeet you tranime weaboo pedophile
either way, if your intention is to match the "relaxed simple yet elegant feel of this aesthetic" then just wear a plain black crew neck t-shirt with well fitting jeans a matching belt/boots and you'll look better than 99.99% of men.
>>
>>18093224
You will need to punch yourself in the head 10 times while you remember you never got to have much sex like the other people did. I suggest wearing ugly outfits, this will attract you bad attention in public. You aren't having sex anyways. This type of stuff will pay you asshole. Walk around with swagger in your step into a coffee shop. Everyone is going to notice your faggot gait. It's perfect, you should actually do that.
>>
File: 1497579262974.jpg (579 KB, 998x1328)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
We need to bring back the tunic.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (76 KB, 585x901)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>18093224
just wear a suit, thats essentially what the samurai is wearing
>>
>>18093574
Yup. Old Noctis from FFXV is probably the closest to OPs pic. I'm not sure of a white example, though - young vincent gallo maybe. Be lean, long hair, insanely good jaw, sharp features like a non-bulbuous nose and a suit.
I'll warn you - IT'LL LOOK LARP(-y) no matter what. And you won't daily drive a fucking suit. Perhaps some casual styles. You know that med type casual dressing white unbuttoned shirt crap.
>>
>>18093224
Braindead tranime pedo
>>
File: IMG_6456.jpg (1.47 MB, 1200x1849)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>18093224
I recommended walking around your home in a bathrobe swinging a stick until you have satisfied your vagabond needs
>>
>>18093224
get some yohji yamamoto stuff
>>
>>18093224
>wide leg cropped slacks or sweatpants
>modern kimono jacket with undershirt, or cropped sleeve blazer if you wanna blend in a bit more
>casual loafers with no show socks
>you can just copy that hairstyle without any modifications
>>
>>18093734
you could also optionally swap the loafers for birkenstocks

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.