[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (46 KB, 700x641)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
My whole life I've been skinny and trying to dress fashionable, the past two years I've said fuck it and just started wearing plain clothes and working out. I look way better with some muscle and a standard nice fitting t-shirt than all the trendy shit I was trying to pull off before. I should've gotten to the gym earlier. You guys should do the same
>>
mind your business bucket crab
>>
ive been fat my whole life and trying to be fashionable
lost 55kg this year
now anything looks good
feels good man
>>
>>18093385
>I look way better with some muscle and a standard nice fitting t-shirt
I'm sure you do ,post fit :)

Why do npcs come to this board to spam this shit literally every day ? Why do they think working out and interest in fashion are mutually exclusive? Do they think the concept of working out is something so groundbreaking that they need to preach it every day on this board ? What's the point of coming to a board about a hobby to say that said hobby is pointless? Why do they never post fit or body to prove how ' good' and better they look?
>>
>>18093646
Go look at the WAYWT threads.
You'd expect /fa/ to have some cool avant-garde fits and fashion going on but it's bunch of clueless millennials .

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.