[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708759202166037.jpg (93 KB, 582x742)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
how do i know if i look like an autistic faggot? do i need to record myself on my phone camera pacing around and posing to properly judge an outfit? i keep getting clocked as a teenager and im almost 30. ive been told i look like ive never had my dick sucked. also i think i have a wierd autistic walk (people have commented on my walk throughout my life, so its not all in my head). i think its been over for me but just wanted to get yall's input
>>
>i keep getting clocked as a teenager and im almost 30.
that's a good thing you mong
kys avatarfag
>>
File: 1703822858905207.jpg (269 KB, 1024x1024)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>18093392
im not that other guy. also its not good because i get no respect and no pussy.

i mean it could be worse im grateful im not a quadrapelegic mentally handicapped burn victim, but it could be much much much better
>>
>>18093387
It might help a bit if you posted a typical outfit or at least describe it. Cover your face if you must, but show us what you're talking about. No need for a video. Looking younger is generally a good thing, unless you're dressing like some cringe wigger trying to look like you're a member of the Peoria chapter of the Bloods. As for your walk, maybe you have a particularly stiff gait and need to relax a bit. A short video might help, or at least a description.
>>
>>18093387
>weird autistic walk
You're probably toe walking, it's something autistic people do and it gives them a distinctive dorky bouncing gait. It's literally been scientifically studied, you can probably find advice on the internet on how to fix it.
>>
>>18093392
Unless you are asian it's not a good thing. It's not that you look young is that you are so small weak and retarded looking they are checking just in case even though they are sure you are older
>>
>>18093811
>toe walking
>it gives them a distinctive dorky bouncing gait
WTF I’ve been suffering from this for my entire life. I thought it was just a my personal problem. I didn’t knew it was a whole fucking phenomenon with name.
>>
>>18093811
lmao I do that when barefoot because cold floors
>>
>>18093387
>ive been told i look like ive never had my dick sucked.
I hope that was at least close friends or family who told you that. It would be fucking weird if some random on the street said that to you.
>>
>>18093387
What do you wear?
>Autistic walk
Change footwear. If you can get away with heeled boots, buy some and train yourself to walk like a man in them. That plus the extra half inch will fix your problem, unless there's something big you're leaving out.
>Look like I never got my dick sucked
Well how often do you? Simplest thing would be film yourself, nut in a (female's?) mouth, and film yourself again.
>But I can't just get my dick sucked
Then your friends are right.

Also, just fucking do push ups.
Really.
Push ups every day fixes so much.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.