[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: i.shgcdn.jpg (784 KB, 2000x3000)
784 KB
784 KB JPG
What are some general couture guidelines to accentuate my strengths and hide my weaknesses as a male POS (person of size)?
>>
>>18093398
>weaknesses as a male POS (person of size)
Depends, don't be just fat. Build heavy muscles and bloatmax, that's literally getting big on tren levels but naturally.
>>
>>18093398
Lose the weight you fat fuck
>>
>>18093398
fat people should be executed (former bulk-maxxer/skinny fat)
>>
>>18093599
I concur. I have no respect for people who don't respect their own body. What the fuck kind of a subhuman likes to live in a body rhat can barely function? Would you drive car that runs 10 miles/h, doesn't turn or accelerate when you want to and has shitty suspensions? Then why would you live in a trashy unfit body? At least you can get anew car, but this the only body you get, and it can only fix itself so much before it starts deteriorating irreparably.
>>
>>18093398
Really? You don't know? It's in the picture.
Beard to hide chins.
Black.
Oversized plain dark untucked shirt.
>Not pictured
Hats
Long hair
Baggy shorts to show off leg muscles, your one masculine feature.

Tell me, OP, have you gotten to the point where you can't reach your ass to wipe it fat, yet? That's where I drew the line and started abusing drugs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.