[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

i'm not 100% sure how to explain what i like so much about it, but in my opinion it's just a nice way to show off a woman's figure without coming off as too cheap or too trashy or too much "look at my ass and titties"
it's a nice way to show off a woman's arms and curves, and perhaps even a little cleavage, while still being practical and casual
could be paired with some nice slim fitting (but not overly tight) pants or shorts, and then some casual shoes or sandals. or perhaps even a baseball cap depending on the occasion
i usually prefer women in clothing that's in-between revealing and modest. like i don't want my women in burqas and/or super baggy hoodies and pants that completely obscure their figure. but i also don't want them wearing tiny super low cut crop tops and butt cheek shorts that leave nothing to the imagination
however, my friends all seem to think i'm crazy for this. they all prefer women as close to naked as possible
so i'm asking here to see if i can find other "crazy" people like myself
>>
>>18093723
Most woman are too fat, too old and wrinkly or don’t have the right boobs to pull off the tank top well.
>>
>>18093723
I'm 100% with you. Slutty dress is slutty - gross, too much. But I want women to look cute and somewhat sexy too. And no, amish/mennonite or burquas are not cute. Beauty is a virtue.
>>
>>18093728
hmmm...you definitely aren't wrong, lol
but i think it should be a given. i'm mainly talking about average to attractive women
ugly women most likely will not look good in anything no matter how hard they try
genetics can be cruel, but they are what they are
>>
>>18093729
glad to see someone agree with me for once, haha. all my friends just wanna see as much ass and titties and pussy as possible. maybe it's due to how young they are. but yeah
but yes. i'm 100% with you too. slutty is gross, too much. amish/mennonite and burquas are also not cute. beauty is indeed a virtue!
>>
American women are too obese to pull off the look
>>
>>18093796
damn...sad to say you are 100% correct...95% of them are too obese to pull it off, at least. i'll keep my eyes peeled for the other 5% though, lol
>>
>>18093796
american women can't pull off ANYTHING, let's just be real here LOL

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.