[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 044646546.png (482 KB, 482x811)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
Or less/more?
>>
File: 1713730675153073.webm (3.9 MB, 720x1280)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB WEBM
>>18094148
These are just his tops btw.

The guy describes himself as middle class and a 9to5 wagie.
So i want to know if this is considered average. Or american average even?
>>
I hate this fucking faggot so much
>>
File: 1620337744770.jpg (105 KB, 1024x1000)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>18094151
>donuts for breakfast
>chili's for lunch
>probably ate something at the company picnic
>goes through popeyes drive-through instead of eating in
>doesn't even fuck jayla foxx in the back of popeyes
it's so over bros
>>
>>18094151
Do wagies really? God that was fucking depressing hes going to age like shit if he keeps eating like that every day
>>
>>18094148
i always think i have too much but he blows me out of the water.
>>
why does he have so much clothes? It looks like he jumps into laze ware once he gets home from work.
>>
what the fuck men these days have against using proper shoes? I would undesrtand if he was a primary school teacher (works standing up) but an office wagie? mfers dress head to ankle in formal wear but nooo, a leather shoe is top much
>>
>>18094151
He looks so miserable. He couldn't smile a little for his TikTok?
>>
>>18094151
this looks like hell
>>
I have a lot (not as much as that dude) but I keep a tight rotation. Everything but tees and shoes is limited to 5-6 items per season and I periodically rotate things in and out of storage

But my office dress code is non-existent so I wear the same shit to work as I do out and about or lounging at home
>>18094151
i want to know if this is considered average. Or american average even?
That lifestyle? Sort of. It seems hellish cause he's depressed but if you've got a good mindset, people who love you, and things you're passionate about outside of work it's not half bad
>>
>>18094148
I’ve been meaning to count my tee shirts, I have a lot but I probably only wear like 10 of them. I only have like 10 button up over shirts. I have a lot of pants but only wear like 3 pairs.
>>
>>18094151
>hp laptop
Ewww
>>
>>18094151
>hp laptop
>donuts
>insurance call center cubicle
>hunt and peck
>chilis
>company picnic
>jeep vehicle
>plastic tee shirt
>whataburger
>dog
>no wife

Is this an npcs final form?
>>
>>18094148
I have more than that but my weight has been fluctuating a lot so I have a ton of sizes that I can't fit in atm. I believed the bulking meme and went from a size 32 pants to a 36. Went from a 42R to a 44R. Sucks. I don't even have enough hangers so I just have piles of jeans folded on my couch. I 100% regret it and spent about $4K on clothes between 2023-2024.
>>
>>18094148
more. my closet is about 3x the size and i have a dresser filled. and more in storage.
i'm older than the average poster on here, got into fashion when i was younger than most of you, and i only buy high quality stuff that lasts for many years. clothes were cheaper and higher quality in the past as well. my weight hasn't changed much through my life so everything still fits. and my style leans heavily towards timeless except the runway designer art piece type stuff i buy more as a piece of art not as actual clothes to wear all the time.
a lot of the stuff that takes up space is gear. hiking gear. hunting stuff. motorcycle leathers. shit like that. maybe half my closet is fashion.
>>
my average fit is like $3000 i'd say on up to maybe $20k. its kind of hard to come up with fits under $1000 in my closet. not counting jewelry watches and stuff like that in the totals just the clothes.
but i also wear the dad jeans from wal mart a lot. i just like things that are quality they don't necessarily have to be expensive.
>>
>>18094151
i'm middle class and work in trades too. the amount of money i have in clothes is probably absurd but its been slowly accumulated over time. the amount people who buy fast fashion and throw their clothes away every fashion cycle spend per year on clothes is about the same as me whenever i ask normies about it actually. only difference is i still have the stuff i spent money on 20yrs later and it still looks nice.
>>
>>18095256
he has a wife or gf he just doesnt show her because this is ragebait
its tiktok anon, its fucking stupid, dont think about it
>>
>>18095556
A lot of words to say you're gay.
>>
>>18094151
pros
>stable job that seems to give him a lot of downtime
>dog and mom that love him
>has a house and a car

cons
>no wife
>terrible eating habits

This guy is in a better position than 90 percent of the people on this board. If he started learning how to cook he'd have an average but comfy life for the next few decades.
>>
>>18094148
Holy fuck after watching this a second time I noticed the slight comb over to hide the begining of his widows peak.
>>
bros how do i reduce my wardrobe?
>>
>>18095920
Everything you don't wear an entire year has to go, anything damaged or that doesn't fit has to go.

Then, there's those items that give you mixed feelings. I put them in a special box and if i never feel the need to take them out, they are gone. Only 10% of the special box usually survives.
>>
>>18095937
do you throw it away?
sell it?
donate it?
>>
>>18094148
I have 2 pants and like 4 clothes
also only like 3 pairs of good looking socks
>>
>>18095958
I mostly donate because i couldn't be bothered spending weeks trying to sell something for $50.
>>
>>18095729
he has a wife and a kid on the way.
>>
>>18095729
>>18096232
Let's face it, this guy is the face of success in 2024.

The bar is really low when so many people are living paycheck to paycheck or unemployed and sexless.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.