[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706425666614500.jpg (91 KB, 600x900)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
is it gay to wear your hair like this
>>
>>18094626
not inherently. thinking back I've never met a gay dude that didn't have short hair.
>>
>>18094626
guys who have had long hair will assume you're coping with a thinning crown since you're still dealing with the inconvenience of having some of the hair down

>>18094631
you haven't met many people eh
>>
>>18094654
nah tf you on about, half up half down is easy as fuck, no one thinks youre coping unless youre around the same people and ALWAYS have it tied up, theres a dude at my work who has a perma man bun and i think hes thinning purely because hes never had it down
>>
>>18094626
unless you're a tall, muscular, chad-esque type of guy then yes. the reality is most dudes who utilize a man bun are skinny soiboi types who look like they watched Vikings on netflix and are trying to cosplay as Ragnar Lothbrok
>>
>>18094668
>you can pull off mostly anything as long as you're attractive
this is the answer to half the threads on this god forsaken board
>>
>>18094626
>is it gay to
When are we going to get past this shit? We let ourselves be restricted and defined by it so much.
>>
>>18094626
Yes.
>>
>>18094626
one one hand yes it's gay.
on the other hand gay rarely have long hair so it's not literally gay
>>
>>18094668
>the reality is most dudes who utilize a man bun are skinny soiboi types who look like they watched Vikings on netflix and are trying to cosplay as Ragnar Lothbrok
This, but I see more obese gamers with this hairstyle.
>>
>>18094654
>you haven't met many people eh
Nah he's on to something. I've met plenty of trannies with long hair (obviously), but never just a gay guy.
I've met a twink here and there with medium-ish e-boy type hair, but never straight up long.
>>
>>18094631
That's cause we're bi.
t. closet long hair
>>
>>18094654
I guess you're talking from experience lmao, coping baldcuck
>>
>>18094654
things must be different in your region. in california at least i believe there is a total negative correlation between long hair on men and gay. meaning longhaired men have a lower proportion of gays than the group of all men. and gay men have a lower proportion of long hair than the group of all men
>>
>>18094626
>is it gay to wear your hair like this
yes if you suck cock
>>18094661
>theres a dude at my work who has a perma man bun and i think hes thinning purely because hes never had it down
you've never had long hair I'd assume because >>18094654 was also the first that came to my mind after seeing OPs pic
it looks good but it's not practical
t. long hair haver
>>
as a hand washer, i would not assume someone who looks like that is also one
>>
>>18094668

as somebody who has had long hair for most of his life, it always bugged me when the words "man bun" surfaced. it became some sort of a style, when in reality there is a lot of utility in dealing with the excess length of your hair by putting it in what girls call a "sloppy bun", or tying in a knot if long enough.
>>
no i think it looks cool
>>
>>18094626
it's very 2014. shitty millennial vibes.
>>
File: file.png (731 KB, 800x999)
731 KB
731 KB PNG
>>18096892
>sloppy bun
>search for images to see what's it like
>get hard
why is this hairstyle so damn sexy?
>>
>>18094626
this >>18096949 also why do we have a thread like this every week?
millennials can't let it go? lol
I'll repeat it for the last time, cretin:
2014 WAS 10 YEARS AGO, 10 DAMN YEARS. GENERATION ALPHA WILL TAKE OVER SOON. THE ALPHA GENERATION WILL SAVE US. ZOOMERS WAS ONLY A VISAGRA GENERATION; THE DAMN COMPANY OF THE OTHER GENERATION
>>
>>18094953
extremely gay post
>>
>>18098267
> THE ALPHA GENERATION WILL SAVE US
Gen alpha is too busy getting sniffed by Jeremy Fragrance on tiktok to save anybody. Gayest generation I've ever seen in my life. It defies explanation. How the fuck can 12 year old boys even afford niche perfume?
>>
>>18094626
has it been twenty years already? damn
>>
File: hair.png (88 KB, 186x255)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>18096704
>youve never had long hair

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>18098507
>I'm actually quite comfortable in the matrix thank you
>>
File: 1707433219385195.jpg (84 KB, 955x1320)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>18094626
the REALITY of long hair is that it's inconvenient. it gets greasy doing stuff like gymming/fixing stuff/having sweaty sex etc unless you're careful.
maintaining it at perfect gloss is really hard to do unless you stay on top of the combing/applying product/degreasing.
if you forget to do any of that even for a couple of days - congrats you probably have a scalp infection now, your hair looks greasy and has started tangling up for bonus points. hope you like combing!
you have to be DISCIPLINED and CAREFUL with long hair. most dudes can't bother.
there is no downside to it - if you can maintain luster and clean look women enjoy it.
>>
File: file.png (212 KB, 449x490)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>18100214
oh yeah don't forget - if you don't have satin pillows your hair will get roughed up and dried up by your regular pillow covers.
so that's an investment too.
sleeping over at someone else's house? hope they don't get the ick from you wearing your satin haircover to bed.
>>
>>18094626
to pull this look off you have to be relatively tall and fit. otherwise you'll just seem like a douche.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.