[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why do I look like I just shat myself.

As for the pants I had them adjusted
>>
>>18097716
Cooper?
>>
>>18097718
>Cooper?
Mom?
>>
>>18097716
Because you are a filthy mexican beaner
>>
>>18097722
>>18003737
>>
>>18097728
Half of that thread is in spanish and the other half is shitting on op for being a consultant
>>
>>18097735
Nvm he got doxxmaxxed jej
>>
>>18097716
Shoulders don't fit.
Sleeves are too long.
Pants are too slim.
Don't wear black shoes with a blue suit.
Wearer is too brown.

You spent money for nothing.
>>
>>18097747
Actually good feedback, thanks. Its not that bad. I can still wear the shoes in different outfits. The pants are not that slim irl, but the jacket is a lost cause, you re right
>>
>>18097747
>Don't wear black shoes with a blue suit.
millions of people do this
>>
>>18097760
It's pretty common on the oficial hugo boss website
>>
>>18097760
Millions of people have shit taste.
>>
>>18097776
That's not how fashion works though
>>
>>18097763
>Sexxxcore slim 3 piece suit
>Tie in literally the exact shade and color as the suit
>Orthopedic clown shoes

You must be brown if you think that's in good taste. Or English. So still probably brown.
>>
>>18097780
It literally is. Millions of people wore trucker hats, Birkenstocks, jeans that were too slim and too low rise, bell-bottoms, etc. Does that make them good?
>>
>>18097763
The last good outfit made by Hugo Boss was in the 40s, and they didn't even design it.
>>
>>18097784
>You must be brown if you think that's in good taste. Or English. So still probably brown.
I don't know anything about fashion. I just thought they were competent
>>
>>18097747
>Don't wear black shoes with a blue suit.
It’s a navy suit what else are you supposed to wear with it. Retard.
>>
>>18097807
You shouldn’t listen to him, he is an autistic retard pedant. Your suit is fine.
>>
>>18097857
Dark brown or oxblood you fucking idiot.
>>
I like how nobody here knows anything about tailoring and so they just went off the rails and started screaming about brown people and jews, never change /fa/
>>
>>18097956
You can pretty safely ignore all advice given on this board.
>>
>>18097716
Jacket looks fine but your trousers are too roomy in the butt, that's why they look saggy.
>>
>>18097716
you're wearing the pants too low, the collar is too big, and those shoes are...just no...
you have great facial genetics just stop wearing this type of stuff
>>
>>18098084
Mwahnon please marry me pretty please
>>
>>18098090
I don't think I'm marriage potential
>>
>>18097716
go to a taylor and tell him to adjust everything
>>
>>18098137
It would be easier to just get suit that fits.
>>
>>18097716
Black shoes are fine with navy. Brown would be a better contrast, but black is fine.

By the looks of it:
- shoulders could be a bit too wide and are too bolstered.
- pants look too roomy at the top and too narrow at the bottom. These are essentially carrot fit pants. What you want is a tighter fit up top, decent tapering down the thigh and pretty straight from the knee down.
- pants are too long. You want a half break. What you have is more than a full break (google it if you don’t know).

The lapel roll on the suit is somewhat present but the fit is fairly uncommon (especially the pants) so I‘m assuming the suit is half canvassed and fully fused. Consider buying a better suit.

If you want more advice, take a picture from the front while standing relaxed and tell me who made the suit/what brand it is
>>
>>18097953
Triggered
>>
>>18098137
who the fuck was Taylor
>>
>>18097747
Brownie here (same skin tone as OP$ what would be a good color way then for us?
>>
Black shoes with a blue suit is literally fine. The amount of break in those pants is not.
>>
>>18097716
real answer:
the trousers are too long, so not only do they buckle over top of the shoe, but that ripples all the way up the pants
don't listen to anyone else in this thread, they're all retarded
black shoes are fine with navy, jacket fits fine and so do the sleeves (probably i cant tell with them lifted up)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.