[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Skinny jeans are officially uncancelled!

>However, not everyone is on board with the new trend, and one person who refuses to throw out her favorite skinny jeans is 33-year-old Meghan Naccarato. While she's happy to try the baggier styles, Naccarato told Newsweek that she isn't ready to leave skinny jeans in the past because "they're comfy and they flatter my body in the right places."
>>
>>18107178

Forgot my trip.
>>
>>18107178
Nothing flatters this heffers body what is she talking about.
>>
>Vieo post

Awesome, I know to do the opposite of whatever the fuck you recommend.
>>
>>18107233
>he reads vieo posts
ngmi
>>
>>18107234
In my defense, I didn't know it was a vieo post at first, the tasteless attention starved delusional retard didn't turn their trip on for the first post. Of course they couldn't just let that go, had to make a comment to let everyone know exactly who posted the bullshit.

By all means vieo, please wear skinny jeans. They'll pair beautifully with your 1800s nightshirt that doesn't fit.
>>
person with down syndrom wears skinny jeans, more at 6
>>
>>18107233
>>18107234
>>18107238

>How I feel every time I post and everyone jumps on me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_nX8VyAzZE
>>
>>18107178
Morons, skinny jeans were always a women's fashion. It was never not OK for them to wear them. Only faggot men started wearing skinny jeans for some reason.
>>
>>18107278
>they were always a women's fashion
next sentence
>men wore them but i dont like them
that doesn't make them not a fashion.
Anyway they'll cycle back into fashion with slimmer styles, just not exactly as before, it was ever thus
>>
>>18107272
You know damn well what you did. You crave attention like a plant craves sunlight. Clearly you don't get enough of it in real life since you don't want to be anonymous on a fucking anonymous forum, and keep posting when the reaction is overwhelmingly negative. You've managed to convince yourself that somehow it's worth it to keep posting because even if people are telling you that you have no taste and should leave it's still more direct interaction than you get in the real world. Mix that in with some delusional "I'm stunning,powerful and bold, they just don't get my wonderful fashion taste!" and boom, your entire post history is summed up in a couple sentences.
>>
>>18107178
wow slow news week huh?
>>
File: 1705831802131238.jpg (827 KB, 1079x1424)
827 KB
827 KB JPG
>>18107272
>>
>>18107278
i always liked skinny girls in baggy jeans / pants. i knew weren't fat, they didn't need to show off everything like whores.
why i love NewJeans fashion.
>>
>>18107306

What a fussy baby.
>>
>>18107178
wider cut jeans have such a chokehold on the current zeitgeist that people have completely forgotten what skinny jeans were actually like 10 years ago
op pic would have honestly been semi baggy, so many people were walking around with borderline jeggings. skinny jeans to most people now are Levi's 501s (usually worn a size up)
>>
I'm sitting out this baggy 90's phase and waiting for sexcore to become acceptable again.
>>
>>18107178
That just looks like a normal hoodie jean combo worn by women of all the ages I don't think it should be seen as millennial
>>
>>18107496
Klingon ass mf
>>
>>18107178
Who cares about gen z. As a millennial it's now time to care about gen A. Gen z are fags and old now.
>>
When a woman is born before 2000 it’s so over
>>
>>18107178
>My ass is really big that normal pants look like skinny jeans on me
>>
>>18109523
those jeans would be like mc hammer pants on me as a 140lb athletic man
>>
>>18107278
skinny jeans can be traced back to la jerking era. these nigs started the trend when the rest of la was still wearing baggy clothes like gangbangers and then it took off.
>>
>>18107496
I look just like this but light skin I want to kill myself
>>
>>18109911
I'm only 140 too I just have a really big butt as a guy
They're like relaxed slim fit but not skinny
>>
>>18107496
thats one seriously ugly nigger
>>
>>18107178
She is face-ugly
>>
>>18109945
Blame your parents for being degenerate race mixers. Remember, race mixing is zoophilia.
>>
>>18109922
skinnies were a staple of emo fashion way before any of the degenerate shit you're thinking of
>>
>>18111523
she has the dead beady eyes of a shark wtf
>>
>>18107178
I hate the USA for making it acceptable for women to dress like this
>>
>>18111765
That's what millennial tards who actually took the poison shot and boosters look like now.
You can always tell.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.