[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My pair of Hokas used for daily walking is almost done. I don't want to buy another one because they were too narrow and painful to wear in the beginning.

Only other brand with good looking shoes is Nike of course. Since they have the best design, they charge a premium for low quality shoes. I am currently poor, so I can't afford to buy good looking shoes that will only last for 6 months max.

Is there a pair of new balance or asics shoes that doesn't make you look like a complete unlovable dork loser ugly autistic nerd?

5'9 180lbs very muscular build, I mainly wear sporty stuff. This will be my only pair of casual shoes so it can't be something eccentric

I will walk 10-15km/5-10 miles in them every day

Thanks
>>
>>18109778
>I will walk 10-15km/5-10 miles in them every day
Get either the 1080v13, the 880v14 if you want to focus on comfort and performance without getting a totally crazy looking pure running shoe, or get the 990v6 if you want a more classic casual look while still getting great support and performance.
>>
>>18109778
>15km a day
Rip your joints
>>
>>18109778
Could go with the Asics Kayano 14 or the Gel-NYC. Pretty popular right now and Asics tends to keep the tech in on their retros vs Nike removing it. But also Nike Vomero 5s are said to be pretty comfy too
>>
I just ordered a pair of New Balance 327-s. Good, bad?
>>
>>18109997
Good
>>
File: 1696763476844020.png (1.35 MB, 1024x1024)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>18109999
Quads of truth!! Thanks.
>>
>>18109883
Gonna check those out, much appreciated
>>18109955
I've been walking that much daily for several years, it really helped me mentally in addition to lifting. But yeah it was a bit of a pain at first
>>18109987
Kayano and Gel-NYC have the craziest colorways. Gonna look into nikes. Ty
>>
>>18109987
Op here
Ordered Asics Kayano 14 for 150 in grey creamy color i love them thank you for the recommendation kind sir you have my upvote
>>
get barefoot shoes
>>
>>18110094
I asked on fa and not on fit so schizos wouldn't suggest this
>>
>>18110100
well they're better for walking. splays, whitins, or lems primal.
>>
>>18109778
Anybody else have a problem with the soles on new balance coming unglued? One of my favorite pairs does this, I’ve had a cobbler re-glue them twice now and it usually only holds for a couple of months. I’d buy another but these are vintage/discontinued.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.