[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

The Rolex cope spectrum edition

Guides and Info:
>Classic Meme
https://imgur.com/a/6CNO8
>Poorfag guide:
https://www.imgur.com/a/NFMXDuK
>Watch essentials 102:
https://pastebin.com/Rc77hhXV
>Purchasing used watches:
https://pastebin.com/f44aJKy2
>Purchasing straps:
https://pastebin.com/SwRysprE

"Suggest a watch for me."
>Your budget
>Watch type, e.g. dress, diver, pilot
>Movement, e.g. automatic, hand-wound, quartz
>Desired features, e.g. water resistance, day/date, 2nd-time zone
>Preferred strap option, e.g. leather, nylon, bracelet
>Wrist size or desired watch size

Previous thread >>18179613
>>
>>18181158
It's a good first draft, but somewhere on this needs to be a beaten-to-shit FrankenDateJust.
>Hey, a Rolex is a Rolex...jealous poorfag.
>>
Shitter faggot
>>
I don't understand the format, is there an implied vector space why not just arrange it in list form?
>>
Crazy how the guy constantly screeching about ROLEX never posts a timestamped pic of his. A clever man would realize he's trolling to make guys insecure about their watch reply and give him attention
>>
>>18181178
>A clever man would realize he's trolling to make guys insecure about their watch reply and give him attention
An even more clever man would not post what you did as to avoid drawing attention to the fact that you were successfully trolled.
>>
>>18181158
>Submariner, Air-King
How is owning a Rolex a cope for owning a Rolex?

Did you mean to suggest they were beaters like >>18181164
>>
>>18181181
There's a hierarchy within the Rolex range.
Obviously an Air-King isn't as prestigious as a Submariner which is itself isn't as prestigious as a Daytona.
>>
Just get a Rolex nigger faggot
>>
>>18181158
Damn you guys are autistic
>>
>>18181181
If you buy a bottom of the barrel shitter model it is definitely a cope bc you too poor for a good one
>>
File: 1720184451933715.jpg (381 KB, 4160x1792)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
The only watch brand that matters is the one that Japanese women like and respond to. This watch (pic related) was the only one that mi**-san said is cool and wanted to try it on. Tsumari, Tudor is the only brand that actually matters in this world.
If your watch does Not get you Jap Pussy, then you got the wrong watch. Simple as.
>>
>>18181184
I agree, but that sort of cope is specific to guys who already own Rolexes, not the windowlickers.

>I got the Rolex I actully wanted tier:
GMT-Master II, Daytona, Day-Date
>I like these enough to not bother with wait lists tier:
Submariner, Sea-Dweller, DateJust
>At least it's not entry-level tier:
Explorer II, Yacht-Master 42, DeepSea, Air-King, Sky-Dweller
>I been scrimping and saving for years tier:
Explorer, OP
>I don't know what I'm doing tier:
>>
I love Rolex.
Rolex is nice and simple, you either have a Rolex or you fucking don't. It's a simple binary, you have it or you're a coping poorfag. There is no refuting this and even to this day remains the universally agreed truth.
>>
>>18181193
Seriously though, where does one go from here? This pics feel is that of someone who's at his peak and has achieved anything he wants from life.
Would a more expensive watch be...."better" at this point? This feels genuine and with a lot of soul.
It's like... he didn't find the watch, the watch and him found each other to create this moment of bliss and appreciation of life itself.
>>
a client came in wearing a daytona yesterday and seeing it live killed all the hype, I didn't think it looked like anything super cool, I actually was disappointed in a way. It did not come off as an 80K watch.
>>
File: rolex.png (1.15 MB, 2000x2000)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
ROLEX
>>
>>18181198
>a client came in wearing a daytona yesterday
Daytona owners eat at McDonalds? You sure it wasn't fake?
>>
>>18181193
You aren't fucking anyone with hands like that bitch boy.
It's a shame for the Tudor, I like the look and the ceramic case, but still, it is a Tudor.
>>
File: Datora SS 2.jpg (1.24 MB, 3024x4032)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
Not a rolex hater and I do plan on getting the yellow gold daydate but there is noting in there current lineup I would take over the Breitling Datora on both steel and even on the fold over leather bracelet
>>
>>18181203
>Daytona owners eat at McDonalds?
Fucking LMFAO.

But to be honest, it must've been a fake or anon is on some copium right now.
>>
>>18181205
>Not a rolex hater
>noting in there current lineup I would take over the Breitling
Fastest self-burn ITT ever. Fat boomer cunt.
>>
File: one in the wild.png (18 KB, 289x330)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>18181203
Oh wow the chart is proving itself already, crazy
>>
>>18181210
post yours, lets see how it looks. I'm curious.
>>
>>18181158
based bittercel bringring fresh memes to the thread
>>
>>18181204
Damn... talk about being stupid.
>>
>>18181214
kill yourself poorfag avatarfag fat ass nigger
>>
>>18181184
Is the Daytona restigious or is it just expensive?
Because as far as memorable uses and heritage, it has nothing compared to the sub.
>>
High quality conversations again ITT
>>
>>18181219
>it has nothing compared to the sub.
Sub is THE Rolex just because it's the first one a poorfag middle manager can afford, a Daytona is far beyond their reach..
>>
>>18181220
How about instead of bitching and whining like a retard you contribute something?
>>
>>18181211
Fast self burn? Then a insult? You are probably on pot nothing you wrote makes sense and you used green text? Why? Nigger tongue my anus and tell me how cool your digital casio looks when you press the button to make it light up
>>
Mass appeal can only mean one thing: being the lowest common denominator.
Rolex, this fact is undeniable, the best known maison today. It is the watch every uneducated consumer aspires to. Understanding this is what begins to separate one from the plebe.
Rolex, to put it in a way one of its owners would understand, is thinking Olive Garden is fine dining. After all, it is more expensive than Burger King and you may even need to place a reservation beforehand. It is exclusivity in the hands of millions, an elusive presence you will find everywhere. It is everything but exceptional, special, it is the status symbol of those who need it. And a man with status does not need a symbol for he has his status and that alone speaks for itself.
This simple, logical truth will anger the simple mind. "Cope!" he will scream, believing you are jealous of him who owns one of the most common and mundane pieces one could imagine. He is to be dismissed. "You are bitter!" he will cry, unable to even imagine he may not have been correct in his decision to adhere to the glib norm of the unaware. He is to be dismissed.
Would you give the time of day to a supposed cinéphile who believes himself legitimate after watching a C. Nolan film and "getting it"? To the man who thinks himself a connoisseur of the letters after reading Grapes of Wrath (only after skipping the foreword, naturally)?
These are lower still than the ignorant masses simply for believing themselves higher. They are to be ignored.
Rolex is Ronald McDonald in a three piece suit. The man who owns one is as much of a clown.
>>
>>18181223
>Nigger tongue my anus
Very classy, fucking faggot. Fuck off back to reptime.
>>
>>18181221
Right so it's just expensive. Thank you for your answer.
>>
>>18181226
Looks like you're on the spectrum
>>
>>18181228
Anyone who doesn't have a Rainbow Daytona is on the cope spectrum.
You, me, everyone.
>>
>>18181233
The guy with a Sub and a Patek chronograph is not.
>>
>>18181233
where would you place no watch'ers on the spectrum?
>>
>>18181158
kek I own 4 watches and I'm literally 4 of these guys.
Need new additions
This one>>18181164
Also: Speedmaster, Apple Watch, cheap vintage shitters, pocket watch.
>>
>>18181235
Yes he is.
Patek is just a cope you can purchase when you can't get your hands on a rare Daytona.
>>
>>18181239
>Speedmaster
Muh MOON, the MOON watch, first watch on the MOON
>Apple Watch
It tracks my calories and I can be connected to the botnet always, can your Rolex do the same?
>cheap vintage shitters
You know what this is.
>pocket watch.
Ultimate form of denial as Wilsdorf loathed pocket watches, also might be a vampire or some steampunk autist virgin.
>>
>>18181241
>>18181241
>Patek is just a cope you can purchase when you can't get your hands on a rare Daytona.
Alright, that's fair.
How about a Lange triple split?
>>
>>18181239
>Speedmaster
This is more than just Omega. "This watch went to space. I will now make it my entire personality."
>Apple Watch
Rich or poor, everyone likes an Apple Watch
>cheap vintage shitters
Kind of addressed in the vintage Calatrava entry
>pocket watch.
Addressed in high-horology larper
>>
Heh, this thread is alright.
But still, I wish each and every single one of you kill yourselves.
>>
>>18181158
I don't understand how the patek baby part is cope.
>>
>>18181198
>Daytona
>80k
What? The stainless steel Daytona is 15k eurobucks.
>>
>>18181257
>stainless steel
cope

>>18181256
how fucking stupid are you nigger? Read the text again.
>>
>>18181193
need a watch to get laid in the jap land? I think that indicates something about you and that whore, dont you agree?
>>
>>18181262
iirc that guy has a spruuuung droiv too. he's coping very hard, he literally blundered his rolex money on shitters.
>>
>>18181259
>I have rolies but right now I'm into patek
>I have rolies
How are you coping over rolex when you owns rolexes and you're aspiring to buy an even nore exclusive brand? Doesn't seem like it belongs on the coping over rolex chart.
>>
>>18181267
I think bittercel refers to Patek nigger not wearing a rolie or smth.
>>
>>18181224
Based, accurate, truth-pilled, and will forevermore be copypasta in every watch thread.
>>
>>18181267
The spectrum goes from "No coping" to "Pure coping"
>>
>>18181272
>and will forevermore be copypasta in every watch thread.
Probably. You're going to spam it until you get banned again, like your old "List of Avatarfags" pasta.
>>
>>18181158
>casio f-91w less cope than Sub or Airking
LMFAO, thanks for the laughs & kill yourself nigger faggot.
>>
>>18181275
>You're going to spam it until you get banned again, like your old "List of Avatarfags" pasta.
WHORETADELLO
>>
Alright faggots, I know I'm coping, but I'm not spending any real money on a shitter I intend to wear doing physical stuff.
Do I go San Martin, fake, or some no-name brand like Stuhrling?
>>
>>18181247
Same except you're also being a contrarian
>a-akshully german watchmaking is better and more innovative and transpar-
You can't get a stone-set Daytona. Cope.
>>
File: full.jpg (23 KB, 600x439)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
WHICH WATCH SHOULD I BUY SO YOU AUTISTS DON'T ACCUSE ME OF COPING
>>
>>18181284
Seems like today's answer is a stone-set Daytona.
>>
>>18181284
>WHICH WATCH SHOULD I BUY SO YOU AUTISTS DON'T ACCUSE ME OF COPING
Rolex Daytona, GMT-Master II, or Day-Date. Simple.
>>
>>18181280
None of those. Get a gshock. That or a citizen Promaster diver.
>>
>>18181284
It’ll change depending on what retard is spamming the thread on a given day. Just wear what you like anon. That’s the only real answer.
>>
>>18181287
All FP Journe copes.
>>
>>18181292
>FP Journe
Can't afford a Philippe Dufour?
>>
>>18181295
>Philippe Dufour?
Can't afford a Roger Smith?
>>
>>18181295
>Philippe Dufour
Can't afford sex with black women?
>>
>>18181299
No one tell him what Philippe Dufour's wife looks like.
>>
File: apple+watch.jpg (116 KB, 1271x776)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>18181158
Apple watch + banking mogs all.

Just came by to tell you that bitches don't give a fuck about watches, they only give a fuck about how much it cost so they know your financial status.
At best they know Rolex and will guess it cost you 1k or sth.
So here's what you do.
You get an Apple watch, one of the top end models and download a banking app there. Just go about your day with your bank account balance visible and you're set.
Now you've signaled your status without being fucked over by "(((luxury)))" brands. Anything else is autism and cope at this point.

>Imagine being dumb enough to fall for old tricks when this is literally all you need

Added bonus is that prime pussy knows and values Apple while bitches who know Rolex have long since dried up.

Feel free to thank me later or cope and seethe, if you can't accept the truth.

Ps. You should be rocking at least 80k on your daily account.

Later, nerds.
>>
File: IMG20240717193110 (1).jpg (1.85 MB, 2686x3924)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB JPG
With the little dude out in the woods
>>
File: smol.jpg (234 KB, 700x700)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
I just bought a 34mm watch
>>
>>18181312
Based.
>>
>>18181324
Based on what?
>>
>>18181313
Smaller watches usually looks better; nnthe wrist than bigger ones
>>
>THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO DON*T UNDERSTAND THE ROLEX GAME
Okay, for the last time:
1. You walk into an AD and say: One Submariner please, sign me up for the list.
2. You buy a clone (high quality) fake Sub
3. Rock your sub and get your intro into the watch
4. Sell off your clone to some schmuck as soon as you get the gen.
5. Enjoy your free Sub.
>>
>>18181174
this
>>
Anyone with knowledge of horology knows that the Sub and Explorer 1 are the best Rolex experience you can have. A man of good taste will always choose a Sub or an Explorer 1 over a Daytona or a Day Date.
>>
>>18181339
>Sub
Poorfag pleb

>Explorer 1
Ciao, Tristano.
>>
Talking about Rolex is practically off topic at this point lmao
>>
I got an offer to buy an Explorer 1 from a relative.
I've wanted the watch for a while. Well not their specific one but a 36mm Explorer anyways.
The one reason why I haven't pursued it in the past years is that I have blue BB36 that I got for a special occasion. I feel like that would double in my collection but selling the Tudor is not an option. On the other hand the Rolex is black...
What do I do?
>>
>>18181339
>Submariner
Hey, if it works for James Bond...
Yes, of course it's real!
I know it's a thousand degrees out. I'm wearing long sleeves so I can hide my watch. I don't want it stolen.
No, I never actually took swimming lessons.
>Explorer
Yes, I know it has the same power reserve, shock resistance, and water resistance of the OP, but tell me this: did the OP get to the top of Mount Everest (the moon of its time)?
It's a sleeper. People don't know it's a Rolex. (I wish people would compliment my Rolex.)
>>
I was just in the bank doing a fucking mortgage renewal and the flack they set me up with, who was wearing a scotiabank polo, had fucking batman on.

Is it over Rolexbros? Teller tier flackies are rocking these watches.
>>
You're nothing more than the literal definition of useful idiots, a bunch of tasteless wannabe snobs, milking cows to your local ADs. If you had an inkling of self sense and the acumen to study horological history, appreciate & safeguard it like any watch connoisseur should, you would be wearing exclusively pocket watches. They were the man's choice before wrist watches and are a sign of actual heritage and class.
Pic related, my Swiss 14k slimline dress pocket watch, something you can't even dream of acquiring.
>>
>>18181327
Agreed. The Nautilus always seemed like a strange and ugly watch to me, but the reference 3800 has revealed to me the beauty of this watch. You simply make the watch smaller and it changes completely, this particular one is the size of the 222.
>>
>>18181217
lol, don't have one eh? It's ok bittercel. Not sure why you need to white knight a watch you can't afford but whatever. You do you.
>>
>>18181350
>mortgage
>He doesn't own his property outright
Embarrassing, tee bee haitch
>>
>>18181342
>>18181349
So which is the best Rolex for you?
>>
>>18181351
But I do have a pocket watch, it's my phone.
>>
>>18181353
I don't know if that works for all watches. It's true for a lot of watches, like the Nautilus or the Bathyscaphe.

But sometimes a design works better in the larger size. The 36mm Royal Oak doesn't drape around the wrist right.
>>
>>18181357
Day-Date. White gold. Black dial with baton indices.
>>
>>18181306
if that is you, which it isnt...why do you have sparkle nail polish on?

No offense but we don't want to hear from bottoms.
>>
File: 1718717663514.jpg (345 KB, 1080x1080)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
Make room, plebs
Swatch chad here, AMA
>>
>>18181336
and like i told you last time, post the link where we can buy these super clones or KYS
>>
>>18181349
I don't get your explorer comment, they are cheaper than OP's and look better.
>>
>>18181356
sure, but is it as embarrassing as obsessing over a brand a teller wears?
>>
File: PRE410_400x.png (274 KB, 400x511)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
Recently I learned that a factory in Russia still produces the pre-Amphibia dive watch and smaller and multicoloured variations of it and now I want.
>>
>>18181363
how many blowjobs do you get in a day? 12?
>>
>>18181361
Well, I have to tell you that I think it is a fantastic choice, a very elegant watch, although it is not my first Rolex choice.
>>
>>18181273
It's not even coping. It's almost anti coping. doesn't belong on a cope chart. It's like putting a fish taco on a hamburger chart.
>>
File: 6372ee10.jpg (720 KB, 2560x1920)
720 KB
720 KB JPG
>>18181361
>Day-Date.
Meh.
I've never liked the "ultra luxury" side of Rolex. Day-Date, full gold GMT Master or Daytona... I get why people like these but it kind of miss that Rolex toolwatch DNA.
There's really nothing like a good old stainless steel Submariner.
>>
>>18181360
I really like the Royal Oak, but you're right, because of the shape of the lugs it doesn't fit the wrist very well.
>>
>>18181374
Indeed, but I'm a poorfag who is likely to bust a watch while I bust a nut over my highschool crushes that I never spoke to, so I need a watch exactly like the Submarinara but for a disposable price and thank god AliExpress exists.
>>
>>18181374
>get why people like these but it kind of miss that Rolex toolwatch DNA.

It really doesn't, though. The DD is a luxury watch, yes, but Rolex still made sure that the Day-Date has the same movement toughness and water resistance of the sports watches. You can do pretty much anything with them that you could with an Explorer.
Most other full gold dress watches only have 30m-50m water resistance.

Sure, they'll get a little scuffed up, but gold is very easy to polish/repair and if you can afford one, you can afford to repair it. (A well-worn DD also looks really cool, FWIW.)

Now, I'm with you on shit like the full-gold DeepSea. That's just silly.
>>
>>18181374
Daydate at least has the excuse that it was always supposed to be the prestigious high end flagship icon of the brand. It was always precious metal and really never meant to be a utilitarian beater watch.
>>
File: Jaeger-LeCoultre.png (12 KB, 500x500)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>love how the name sounds
>love the logo
>love the idea of muh watchmaker's watchmakers
>love the idea of quiet luxury
>NOT A SINGLE WATCH THAT I LIKE
>>
>>18181383
The bog standard reverso and the master collection moonphase are pretty good. I see them more as a classical dress watch kond of company so I'm not into things like the Polaris and their other sports watches, but some people apparently like them pretty well.
>>
>>18181383
In their current catalog only the Reverso tribute looks good, but most of them are disproportionately large.
>>
>>18181383
What kind of watches do you like?

I think the Master Calendar and Master Chrono Calendar look great. The Reverso Classique is still the traditional size (now called "Medium").
>>
KINO
>>
>>18181383
They made great movements for other brands. After the modern movement to make everything "in-house" they lost all reason for being. They don't have a single good design and are only kept afloat by Richemont with money from Cartier.
>>
File: 58718713543.png (222 KB, 513x550)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>18181399
>I'm going to collect them all!!!
>>
>>18181401
You can only pick one bestie from SpongeBob anon, this isn't Pokémon..
>>
>>18181399
what kind of person would buy a Squidward watch?
>>
File: 4013391895.jpg (538 KB, 1500x1500)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>18181395
>What kind of watches do you like?
I like nice simple 3 hands watches you can wear every day. On paper I like the Master Control line, but as >>18181390 pointed out they're fucking huge and way too flashy (the case is fully polished).
The Reverso does nothing for me.
>>
>>18181403
The same people who pick slyverin to be cool while missing the irony of trying to be cool while liking a franchise aimed at children
>>
File: image153799.jpg (332 KB, 750x1000)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>18181399
Literally no difference.
>>
>>18181404
40mm is fucking huge?

Well, I mean, if you want something that's smaller and mostly brushed, you can look up IWC's mid-size Pilot's watches. Omega makes smaller-sized Aqua Terras. Of course, there's the 36mm DJ.

Surprisingly tall ask, unless you want to go used.
>>
File: images.jpg (37 KB, 554x554)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>18181353
Disgusting
>>
>>18181408
>40mm is fucking huge?
For a 3 hands watch? Yes.
It's the same size as a Submariner which has a rotating bezel.
>>
>>18181409
I think it's a pretty nice watch, but I prefer the blue dial
>>
File: 497.png (995 KB, 1822x1306)
995 KB
995 KB PNG
>>18181353
>>18181409
I don't like the ears on the Nautilus.
>>
where's the guy who was LMAOING all the time about making someone here buying that 1500 dollar seiko? It was kinda funny to see.
>>
Are the nautilus and royal oak still in vogue? I thought everyone discarded them the second the PRX made integrated bracelet watches popular with poors
>>
>>18181247
>"lange"
>brand invented out of thin air 30yrs ago
>doesn't make their own cases, dials, hands or anything else cept the movement
>richemont owned
it's an odd flex but some people get off on it I guess
>>
>>18181419
They look silly but they were actually functional when the watch was first made. It's a two piece case. Set the movement in, lay a gasket down, then set the bezel on and squash the gasket, then run pins through the ears to keep everything right.

At the time, it was an interesting approach to making a case waterproof.

Now, of course, it's purely decorative and Patek has given up on depth ratings, simply testing every one of their water resistant watches to 30m and leaving it at that.
>>
>>18181428
The current white gold reference has returned to the gasket system of the original model
>>
>>18181428
Wow, that's really cool that some people pay so handsomely for such slapdashery.
>>
Bought a couple of fake moonswatches off DH gate because why not but the glass on these things is so thick and makes them look so obviously fake
Is getting a new, thinner lens cheap and easy or am I wasting my time?
>>
File: DSC_0128.jpg (2.42 MB, 4355x2467)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>
>>18181440
Sell them off on reddit and buy a legit moonwatch.
>>
>>18181380
yeah i agree, the daydate and even datejust are fine
it's the full gold professional line that doesn't make any sense
full gold deepsea is dumb, white gold submariner is dumb too (though i still want one)
>>
>>18181419
Me neither. It's really distracting and bad imo. I remember reading posts from boomers on old forums reminiscing on how just a little over decade ago dealers couldn't give away this fugly watch and then suddenly because of instagram it reaches such insane popularity and value. The other RO copies/copes look better like the GP laureato or even the chopard alpine eagle with its tiny ears. Even the VC overseethe.
>>
>>18181447
>The other RO copies/copes look better like the GP laureato or even the chopard alpine eagle with its tiny ears. Even the VC overseethe.
These are nice watches sure, but I've got the feeling these will look awfully outdated in just a few years while the Nautilus and RO have already ascended to icon status.
IMO there's one brand that got it right: H. Moser. They went for the organic aesthetic as opposed to the industrial design. It looks weird and borderline ugly but at least it's its own thing.
>>
"Whoretadello". A name that struck fear and rage in the heart of the bitter. A man who lived a life of luxury and excess, surrounded by beautiful Japanese women, sushi and nice watches. But what made him truly infamous was his ability to make the bittercel seethe, simply by existing. No one knew much about him, only that he was Greek and had an uncanny resemblance to an anime character, Yuta Okkotsu. He had left his empty life in Germany to pursue his dream of finding a society that fit his outgoing lifestyle, his calm character and his love for cars. He found this in Japan.
Every once in a while,he would grace the /wt/ thread with his presence, posting pictures of his latest expensive watch, delicious meal or delicious woman. Without fail, bittercel would come out of the woodwork within literal seconds, spewing hate and insults towards him. Jealous of his lifestyle and his endless supply of beautiful japanese women. But Whoretadello had allies too. Those who admired his carefree attitude and his impeccable taste and those of similar, if not greater statue such as Omegadrunk and The Citizen The Citizen-poster that would bless the threads with their signature posts. United, they would defend him against the bittercel, causing heated arguments but also providing deep knowledge and detailed conversations about watches.
No one knew how he managed to live such a life in Japan, but rumors started to spread that he was involved in human trafficking. Some even speculated that he was a member of the Yakuza. But no one could prove anything. As time went on, bittercels hatred towards him only grew stronger. Some even went as far as to try and dox him, but he always seemed to be one step ahead, becoming untraceable. And when he returned, it was always with a new watch and a new beautiful woman by his side.
The mystery of Whoretadello only added to his allure and his power over /wt/.

Living rent free in the heads of the Bitter, he marches on to spread his seed across Japan.
>>
>>18181447
>>18181453
Royal Oak is still the best. You're right, all the imitations look like strange watches from the 70s and won't age very well, but the Royal Oak looks timeless, it doesn't look like something from the 70s, which is why it's Genta's masterpiece.
>>
>>18181447
>Even the VC overseethe.
Depends which Overseethe. 1st gen tried to be unique but was not great. 2nd gen was fucking awful; the worst by a mile. The 3rd gen is starting to get a little better, toning down the more outrageous elements of the design.

Ironically enough, the watch that the Overseethe replaced, the Phidias, was better looking than any of them, albeit with a very early 90s aesthetic.
>>
>>18181445
I have a real one. I like them, just a nice light thing to wear in the day and I like the colours. But fuck spending 300 to have another one in a different colour.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.