[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SayWhatAgain.jpg (63 KB, 545x458)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>How do I start fasting?
By not eating. If you get a migraine or other serious side effects, break your fast with a small amount of low-carb food and start again immediately after.
Recommended app on app store is LIFE Fasting Timer & Tracker

>Electrolytes (recommended for fasts over 3 days):
sodium ~500-1,000 mg/day
potassium ~2,500 mg/day
magnesium ~400 mg/day

>thinspo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGHXQcryxik [Embed]

>BUT FASTING IS LE BAD!!!!!!1
Fasting is safe and effective for weight loss, improves emotional wellbeing, blood pressure, does not have life-threatening side effects: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6314618/#sec029title
Fasting reduces cardiovascular and metabolic disease: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8951503/
Fasting is good for your cock: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33396948/

Prev >>74051309
>>
>>74071672
70 Hours in... 50 Left.

WAGMI
>>
Eating disorder thread.
>>
Would extreme fasts of 3 days or more start causing hair loss?
I'm already on fin and 5mg oral min.

>>74071714
more like being impatient, people want stuff to happen NOW NOW NOW, undoing a lifetime of bad eating habits in a few months is an admirable goal.
>>
Might be getting laid next weekend. Got time to shave a few more pounds off before then
>>
>>74071714
kys
>>
>>74071672
Good for my cock? Good deal. I want to have lots of sex someday.
>>
>>74071816
possibly. Cortisol increases hair loss. cortisol goes up while fasting
>>
Sand pissing anon is back. Doctor said that most people have sediments in their kidneys and he typically sees them in urine when a catheter jostles whatever is sitting at the bottom of the organ. Water fasting either gave my body a break from using water for digestion to other low priority stuff like getting rid of kidney sediments and/or the sheer amount of water I was consuming flushed my kidneys. No pain in the kidney area + no blood in the urine sample meant nothing to be worried about. His reaction to me water fasting was positive, told me my skin is noticeably better than the last time I saw him and stuff like my bad dandruff is gone. The doctor's recommendation to me was to keep water fasting but make a note each time I piss sand to see if it becomes chronic.
>>
>>74072075
cortisol is the biggest gains goblin
>>
File: 1000009618.png (192 KB, 1007x969)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
so who's right?
>>
>>74071672
Will you lose muscle? If you workout and don't eat enough it will be bad for bodybuilding right?
>>
>>74073028
You lose a negligible amount of muscle and during your fast and during the first day of refeeding you will be weaker and not able to do a significant amount of lifting.
>If you workout and don't eat enough it will be bad for bodybuilding right?
Can I ask how old you are and what skin color you are? No offense but some of the questions you people ask make you sound underage, ESL or just like npc retards.
>>
Is it true that losing weight too fast is dangerous to your body? I know most anons will say no, but I would like some detail
>>
>>74072979
You cannibalize your fat stores do he's right about that.
>>
>>74072979
>burn more calories than you consume

so fast then?
>>
>>74073232
Go ask anyone whos done lipo if theyre life became a chronic hell immediately afterwards
>>
File: dawn_10h.png (3 KB, 278x182)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
Good morning /fast/!
I FUCKING HIT MY FIRST GOAL WEIGHT!

84.9kg this morning when my original goal weight was 85kg! Which means i have lost over 70kg in total, Jesus Fucking Christ what a disgusting fatty I was.
I did decide to lose couple of kilos more to around 82-83kg so will be continuing fasting, but what a good fucking morning.
Hit my goals and I get to eat today after around 10 hours.
Might take couple of pictures before eating after work.
>>
>>74074148
How long did you fast for? Congrats anon!!
>>
>>74074236
Been doing 3 day fasts with 1-2 days of eating for a couple of months now. Had fucking shingles which messed me up for a bit and I think made me retain more water which made me eat more than I wanted since it was so demoralizing to not see the numbers go down even with fasting.
>>
>>74074265
Also, most of my weight loss was IF/OMAD. Got a bit stuck at around 93-94kg and decided to start water fasting to get rid of these last kilos.
>>
>>74074148
>>74074265
nice
31 hours in bros
>>
Damn, still around 4 hours until I can eat and my hunger is ramping up.
Almost like my body knows its going to get food soon.
Time to drink more tea, will warm me up too.
>>
How do you guys keep your sugar from plummeting during a fast? It's fucking me up
>>
>>74075276
Can you describe the effects of your sugar plummeting? Only thing I do during fasting now days is I take pinches of straight salt every now and then.
>>
>>74075290
lightheadedness, dry mouth, fatigue, excess hunger, anxiety and feel very sleepy
>>
>>74075334
Yeah sorry, dont have anything like that here so cant help ya.
Do you take electrolytes, or at least just salt? If I dont take salt I do feel a bit weak.
>>
>>74075342
Nah, since I only do one 24 hour fast a week, I never bothered with salts. It only started bothering me here in the past few months.
>>
good morning sirs. newfag here
broke my first 18h fast this morning. I like to mix mint (actual leaves) with a lemon in 2 liters of water, no sugar. does this affect the fast?
>>
>>74071816
>>74071816
>Would extreme fasts of 3 days or more start causing hair loss?
>I'm already on fin and 5mg oral min.
Yes.
HOWEVER being consistently below or at minimum caloric intake will improve hair density (it has been proven in mice).
>>
doing 40 day coffee/water fast im on day2 rn. never gone more than a week at a time. going to try fiber supps to keep my gallbladder in check. n supplementing vits and mins too 100% of daily rec.
>>
>>74073232
yea it can be for your heart and gallbladder, also if u have any nutrient deficiencies. try supplementing fiber, minerals, fatty acids and vitamins.
>>
File: 1697143577063373.png (429 KB, 2448x3060)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>74074265
What app for Android is good? I didn't see LIFT Fasting Timer, only on Apple.
>>
>>74075863
not the guy ur replying to but life fasting is ok on android
>>
Doing keto again after several years. Lost 85 pounds in seven month the last time I did it.
Hoping to combine it with fasting and lifting this time around to slim down and retain muscle.
Are ketosis breath testers/blood testers a meme or are they actually good? Any recommendations for either?
>>
>>74075863
>Didn't see life
Then use Zero.
You can extend your fasts past 7 days if you simply edit the fast after the first 7 days.
For free
>>
>>74075942
Piss testers change color when you pee on them.
So that's cool.
>>
>>74075247
That’s not a healthy way to think about food, you shouldn’t be getting excited and more hungry than you normally are because you’re anticipating breaking your fast. Rewarding yourself with food isn’f a healthy way to view food.

>>74075276
Eat less sugar in your overall diet. Best thing would be to cut out almost all added sugar especially if you’re doing rolling fasts. Fasting will ALWAYS affect your blood sugar and cause it to crash, so you don’t want elevated blood sugar to begin with.

>>74075568
>does breaking my fast affect my fast
Anon I’m not quite sure what this question means

>>74075942
blood testers work
im not sure about the rest
>>
>>74076028
No you can't retard.
>>
84 hours in 36 to go. Don't feel great. had electrolytes yesterday and now. Hoping I feel better after some snake juice.
>>
>>74074288
How long did it take to lose the initial weight on OMAD?
>>
Ayy, pizza is in the oven. 91 hours of fasting done.

>>74075863
Im using easyfast, its free and pretty good imo, doesnt nag about paying for some "premium" features etc. made by some dude in reddit /r/fasting.

>>74076110
>Rewarding yourself with food isn’f a healthy way to view food.
I dont give a shit.
>>
>>74076229
Eh, I did the IF/OMAD thing without even knowing about those terms back then, I just found it easier to skip all my meals at work and at some point it evolved to me just eating a single meal at home after work, usually medium size tortilla I made into a quesadilla, so not that many calories even if it was filled with cheese and other crap etc..
As for how long it took, Id say over a year, maybe two in total, also IF/OMAD wasnt the only thing I did, I did try some low carb and calorie counting and so on. I did also stop losing weight at some point and gained back like ~20kg since I wasnt really tracking and didnt have an actual plan and started drinking alcohol quite heavily again.
>>
>>74076033
I believe regular paper does, too. Do you have any recommendations?
>>74076110
Do you have any recommendations for blood testers? They're similar in function to the little diabetes blood testers, right?
>>
Just broke my 80h fast with a couple boiled eggs and a little piece of cheese.
Was originally planning on 5 days but I got tired of being unable to sleep, I'm tired af
>>
Man, I get so damn sluggish when fasting. Might just do IF because I cannot quite focus on anything.
>>
>>74076298
>I dont give a shit.
then why bother losing weight in the first place? you’re just gonna get fat again eating shitty frozen pizza all day
>>
>>74076807
Try looking on the keto r*ddit for blood testers. I think maybe even go to your doctor. No one does keto on /fit/
>>
>>74072979
>>74073248
>>74073577
The tard was clearly implying that fasting "cannibalizes" muscle and other tissue.
>>
>>74077231
>then why bother losing weight in the first place?
Because I dont want to be a disgusting obese fat blob ever again?
Like what the fuck are you even talking about?
>eating shitty frozen pizza
Implying I ate a frozen pizza.
Also, I count the calories of everything I eat, currently at ~2000 calories for todays refeed and I think Im done for today.
I did budget around 3000 kcal for today but Im very satisfied right now so I think Im going to just start my fasting timer again and roll on to my next 3 day fast.
>>
>>74077250
Why would no one do keto on fit? I imagine it'd pretty convenient to do with fasting. Do a 72hr and then roll into keto, repeat.
>>
>>74077282
eating 2000+ calories of carbs on a refeeding day. you ARE going to return to being a disgusting obese fat blob again if you dont take it more seriously. there should be no “cheat days”, fasting is not a “cheat code”.

>>74077759
because most people here arent (or werent) fat, and they dont do long term fasting so there’s no appeal of keto to them, also keto attracts lots of idiots
>>
>>74077759
I like the idea of keto, but I don't really enjoy the foods that I'd be limited to. I can't cut pasta, bread, rice, fruit, or potatoes out of my diet and not want to kill myself. I'm also very avoidant of meat that isn't chicken breast or a lean cut of beef.
>>
File: dry fasting.jpg (64 KB, 686x386)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
Did you ever trained while dry fasted? Did you felt any difference?
>>
>>74078060
Same here, I used to do low carb for a while when I was fatter but after a while I really want some carbs. Not that Im eating 2000+ kcals of carbs like >>74077979 is retardedly implying.
I think I could do it if I really wanted to but Im pretty sure I would crack at some point and start actually eating carbs like a retard if I would restrict myself too much.
>>
>>74078122
you shouldnt be eating 2000+ cals refeeding regardless of the macros. you really shouldnt be looking forward to eating, even after fasting. do you understand that unhealthy mindset is why you got fat in the first place?
>>
>>74078280
>you shouldnt be eating 2000+ cals
holy reading comprehension
>>
So im dealing with keto flu on day 5 and it so bad I had to drop the idea that I would be fasting 0 cal and introduced some broth just so I won't blow my brains out.

Im dizzy, upset stomach, cold during the day, but when I want to sleep my body temp goes high and I just can sleep unless I want a 500 dollar electric bil, wake up with pool of sweat. I'm also exhausted as shit, but cant sleep because my mind is racing. I'm guessing this is some primal instict shit screaming at me to get out of bed and go hunt some food?

Please tell me this isn't going to last any longer it fucking SUCKS. I also had to stop drinking caffine and vaping because its fucking with my heart rate to scary levels, i guess because im absorbing way more? Both also make me feel sick as fuck so I guess im quitting coffee and vape for now, those withdrawls with keto flu are making it extra fun.

I think I'll last maybe a few more days before giving up if it doesn't get better? Why is it not common advice to start a keto diet before a fast to avoid this bullshit? That would seem like common sense at this point.
>>
>>74078097
Dry fasting is cool until you realize you've been building kidney stones the entire time. The stones need an MRI + ultrasonic to remove IF you catch it fast enough which even with insurance is cheap, without its going to be 5 grand after they give up on whatever insane jewish price they initially quote.

Kidney stone pain is worse than giving brith, and last about all day, so really weight the benefits of whatever you are getting against that.
>>
>>74078892
Keto flu will pass. This isn't the point to screw it up.
I think most people assume you aren't silly enough to fast and then start keto. Typically keto is aimed at fatties [like how I used to be], as the idea is you lose weight by only changing the main energy source of your diet, not eating less.
Keto flu is mentioned in just about every article on the ketogenic diet as well, so you should know to expect sickness. How do you deal with sickness typically? A good diet, which means eating things, not fasting.
>>
>>74078947
There is literally 0 mention of keto flu in like every article about fasting, but but proxy you are going into keto whether you want to or not in a fast, yet this is barely mentioned.
>>
>>74078971
>no shit sherlock
well people interested in fasting aren't exactly experts on keto, and aren't going to know about keto flu. It's seems irresponsible to not mention that.
>>
>>74078971
>reading comprehension
>keywords
"Every article on the ketogenic diet"
Not "every article on fasting longer than 72 hours"
>>
>>74078947
>as the idea is you lose weight by only changing the main energy source of your diet, not eating less.

This is not the idea behind keto moron, CICO still applies and if you eat just as much you aren't going to lose shit. KETO is effective because its a MAJOR appetite suppresor, nothing more, nothing less. No magic is happening inside the body on keto. You eat 3500 calories of bacon on or off keto, you are going to gain a pound. The difference is on keto you are going to feel full much sooner than if you weren't.

Keto also cuts out 99% of shitty goyslop which helps tremendously as well. The other 1% is whatever cringe and gay artificial sweetner drinks you fags are drinking on it.
>>
>>74078997
show me a single article about long term fasting that mentions keto.

Also its almost impossible to find anything about long term fasting anymore because of IF faggots that think not eating for 16 hours is fast and completely dominates the SEO so its all googled ever shows.
>>
>>74078892
Are you taking snake juice or getting in electrolytes/magnesium/potassium? I get cold during my fasts but other than that I feel fine.
>>
>>74079009
Doesn't artifcial sweetners kick you out of ketosis?
>>
>>74079021
I mean the broth I made is basically snake juice, but doesn't taste like puke, but has 10-15 calories as a result.
>>
>>74078892
Are you sure that keto flu and not just nicotine withdrawl? I woke up sweating every day when I quit smoking a few years back it was awful.
>>
>>74079046
I sweat / get hot af as well during fasts and I've probably smoked less than 5 cigars in my entire life.
>>
LMAO 69
>>
>>74079019
>reading comprehension again
>>
>>74079009
Good post.
>Maintaining ketosis has, in the mainstream, become keto: huff butter and garbage
>>
>>74079046
Im pretty sure everyone is poisoning themselves with these disposable vapes worse than smoking. Theres no way these chinks are making them so cheap without cutting corners somewhere. I bet all these faggot zoomers are literally breathing in heavy metals 10x worse than cigs.
>>
>>74079143
Thats only an issue if you are dry huffing them to get that last bit out, same with thc vapes but worse because of the vitamin E. Poor zoomers that don't want to waste any of the use of the vapes are literally breathing in heavy metals, but I think its generally safe if you actually stop before the padding/coils get dry.
>>
>>74079138
Im pretty sure it started with dodgeball movie where the fat kid is eating bacon out of baggy and says that he can eat how much he wants as long as theres no sugar. Retard americans didn't realize this was a joke and took it seriously.
>>
>>74079031
I've heard they make your insulin spike, but if theres no energy in your blood then you have to keep burning fat and making ketones right? it's not like drinking a diet soda during a fast will instantly cause you to pass out from 0 sugar and 0 ketones
>>
>>74079036
Broth has sodium, sure, but snake juice has those other nutrients I listed. If you want to kick yourself out of a fast because you cant handle some mild salt water then go ahead, you already did 5 days anyways. In the future just don't complain if you continue getting keto flu if you know the what the remedy is to continue your fast.
>>
I started feeling a weird metallic taste in my mouth and a bit of dryness (like after smoking weed) after 24h of fasting (preceded by days of caloric deficit), I felt it after 40h too and it persisted even when I broke the fast and ate two meals with normal macros. Is it ketosis?
>>
Huh, I eat every day and I still lose weight. Must be a skill issue for you.
>>
23 hours left till my 5 day fast is up woo. went surprisingly way more smoothly than last week i havent felt dizzy or felt like i needed salt water or anything like last week but i feel like i should probably drink a little just in case. doing some minor exercise too to try to speed things up (just like half an hour to an hour of ring fit everyday i know its not much but it still kicks my butt lol)
>>
File: 76.png (880 KB, 685x810)
880 KB
880 KB PNG
Dirty fasting > real fasting
Autophagy is a gay meme invented by some slant eye, and having 100 calories to play around with every day makes the experience much better and barely impacts weight loss at all.
I will be sipping on my kirkland chicken bone broth, and I will still call it fasting, and you purists can seethe.
>>
>>74079607
>costco shills on /fit/
Scary how far AI has come
>>
>>74079607
>Buy bone broth TODAY
BUY OUR LIGHT EMITTING LIGHT BULBS TODAY!
>>
>>74079622
Too bright, I like to imagine im a caveman when sipping Kirkland™ CHICKEN sipping BONE BROTH. My room has black out shades, and I play noises of water dripping off cave walls on my stereo. Which is of course an LG CK99 I bought on sale for under 1000 dollars at my favorite shopping destination, Costco!
>>
>>74078296
fucking cunt you literally said in your last post you ate 2000 cals, which again you should be eating like 1000 on refeeding days. holy dishonest liar. why are you lying so much
>>
>>74078947
>>74078971
>>74078997
>>74079019
>reading ai written front page of google pop sci articles
ngmi. no, seriously. if you do any sort of scientific research as in READING ACTUAL SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES ON PUBMED you would know that every fasting researching is well aware of ketosis and you would be informed about it as well stop reading clickbait
>>
>>74071672
can fasting help with losing face fat? I like most of how i look but god damm do i hate my face fat. IT showed up on my first bulk and never went away.
>>
>>74080226
why are you asking such a silly question with such an obvious answer? you are so FUCKING silly dude.
>>
>>74080232
youre saying this ironically but nothing you said is wrong
if you have facial fat, lose weight to reduce the facial fat
however facial fat is quite stubborn so for some people they have fat faces but small bodies, might have to go for cosmetic procedures atp
>>
>>74079021
I get cold and I did my first 92 hour fast today (longest ever 66-68 hours, and was doing multiple rolling 48-62 hours before that)

I’m pretty confident that you need to work up to 5+ days. Even after drinking snake juice and supplementing with electrolytes I just felt like absolute garbage today.

I broke my fast a day early. Listen to your body if you feel AWFUL, it’s okay to eat. You can resume your diet tomorrow. Steady progress is all you need.
>>
>>74080519
My first fast was 26 days, it's possible. Felt great, ended the fast because my mom was having panick attacks basically. Never went that high again, usually just a week or 48/72 rolling. I just use fasting powders and drink sparkling water.
>>
Anons, I've been doing ~40 hour fasts here and there (dinner one night until ~ lunch 2 days later), and they go fine. Last week after eating lunch I did a tiny bit or chores (put out rubbish, put some laundry away, etc), then went and sat on the couch for a bit and noticed it was a bit wet around my asshole and that I accidentally let out a bit of watery shit. I thought it must have been a freak accident, because even when I have diarrhea I've never shit myself.

But I fasted yesterday and just ate about an hour ago, and I've just shat myself again! I can't fkn believe it. I forgot all about last weeks shit-uation (lol), so when I felt what seemed like a fart, I let it out, but nope, it was water works. I went to the toilet and had a tiny shit, and realised my pants were soaked through. Had a shower and changed, come back to my computer, and see this dark brown gravy water has gone all through my chair and down the frame and puddled on the floor. OMG, it was so much! Ridiculous. So then I had to clean all that up too.

So, anyone else experience something like this? Is it my normal day 2 morning shit (had already had a coffee like 2 hours ago), or is it a re-feeding shit?
>>
>>74071714
stay mad fatty
>>
>>74075247
>Almost like my body knows its going to get food soon.
I'm like this too. Day 1, I don't even care. When I wake up day 2 though, I'm already thinking about eating. It's not even hunger, it's just being excited to eat soon. I wonder if day 2 was fasting too (and day 3 was the end), if I would feel hungry on day 2?

This morning was particularly bad though because I had something unusual and tasty in the fridge that I was keen to eat. I will try not have something so tempting in the fridge next time.
>>
>>74071672
A video on the benefits of Fasting:

https://youtu.be/l3XkI6oxe5c
>>
>>74079643
So based.
>>
GOOD MORNING /fast/
86.1kg this morning after my last nights refeed of (gasp) 2000 calories, up from 84.9kg. Not bad. Most of it is of course just water weight and shit in intestines. Time for another 3 days of fasting.

>>74080044
I'm not that anon. Why the FUCK should I only eat around 1000 calories on refeeding days? The 2000 kcals was even under my fucking TDEE.
Who the fuck do you think you are, some sort of authority on fasting? Or is your stomach so fucking weak it can't handle food after a fast? I'm probably done replying to this retard.
>>
>>74081159
The more I fast the less excited I get for food. After my firsts fasts I did binge a bit too much but I'm almost 100% sure it was due to me dieting for almost 2 years and restricting me from fucking everything, so fasting enabled me to truly enjoy pastries and other crap like that. Now that I was able to enjoy them again I'm feeling much better about food etc.

Also, if you are eating carbs that probably makes a huge difference, If you stayed in keto it might be easier since you probably wouldn't be craving carbs as much.
>>
>do 3 day fast
>break it and eat normally for a full day
>next morning I weight the same I did when I started the fast
talk about discouraging
>>
>>74081697
Just glycogen in your muscles if you ate carbs and shit in your intestines. As long as you didn't eat over 3 days of calories in one sitting.
>>
>>74081691
I lost a bunch of weight doing keto like 15 years ago, then put it all back on a year or so later when I started eating/drinking more normal again. Now I'm just eating better portion sizes and drinking less. I've lost 15kg since start of year doing it this way, and I'm still eating satisfying food here and there, and drinking here and there, so I don't feel like I'm missing out at all.

I'm doing 3 other things besides the above: 1) fasting occasionally like I said; 2) ~30ml of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water first thing in the morning; 3) eating biggest meal for breakfast and medium for lunch and smallest for dinner.

2 and 3 I got from articles that were on ABC Australia website earlier in the year. Eating small for dinner is particularly helpful because it means I'm not thinking about cooking vs ordering food, and instead have something small/simple like a bowl of oats (or a pack of chips and a bottle of wine, lol).
>>
>>74081733
>so I don't feel like I'm missing out at all.
Nice, one of the reasons I quit eating low carb. I just love junk food too much and don't want to restrict myself too much, food is one of the only joys I have left in life after all.
I don't do breakfast personally, never have the appetite for food in the mornings. Has the ACV done anything noticeable for you?
>>
>>74081134
How old are you lol. And how much do you weigh?
>>
>>74081762
>Has the ACV done anything noticeable for you?
Nothing in particular. I don't know if it's helping because I was already losing weight before starting it, so it might doing nothing or it could be increasing the weight loss rate. It hasn't negatively affected my guts/stool in any way at least. It's cheap enough so worth a go IMO.

Here's the article that mentions a study that shows improved results of the vinegar takers vs the placebo group: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-13/apple-cider-vinegar-might-help-weight-loss/103581130

Just reading that, I realise I probably don't take 30ml. I did measure it the first time and 2 cap fulls was in the 5-15ml range tested by the study, so that's all I've been doing.

And here's the article with info on big breakfast: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-12-16/why-do-i-feel-so-hungry-when-i-m-trying-to-lose-weight/103220504
> Research shows a low-calorie or small breakfast leads to increased feelings of hunger, specifically appetite for sweets, across the course of the day.
This definitely happens to me, because I was having a bowl of oats for breakfast and then felt hungry like 3 hours later (before lunch time). When I flipped my diet around and had oats for dinner, I thought I would wake up starving, but I'm not.

>>74081799
37 and at 110kg now.
>>
>>74081674
>Why the FUCK should I only eat around 1000 calories on refeeding days?
Because your insulin has bottomed out completely during your fast and you can shock your body by consuming that many calories suddenly. This isn’t “retarded”, it’s a fact and it’s cringe you’re going around calling people retards when you say so boldly that it’s completely fine to eat 2000 calories a day after over 3 days of fasting. Not only that but you using the term ‘TDEE’ instead of RMR shows you again have very little actual knowledge about weight loss. There’s no way for you to know your TDEE, no, those online calculators do not work because you need an actual test using oxygen analysis to determine your RMR and a full team of scientists calculating how many excess calories you burn through physical activity to make up your TDEE.
If this rolling fast system is working for you, I’m happy for you. But judging by how little you know and how you’re still rewarding yourself with food (food should not be a reward for anything, food is fuel and nothing more) I’d easily bet everything that you’re going to fuck up and regain the weight again.
>>
>>74081799
Oh yer the shitting thing might be coz of the cider, lol, coz I've still been having it when fasting. It's bizzare coz I can usually feel a wet fart and keep things under control. But not today lol. Good thing I'm neet at home. I'm gonna have to be mindful of it now.
>>
>>74081829
>I was having a bowl of oats for breakfast
Yeah, I did try having yogurt + oats + protein powder for breakfast for a bit and I got really fucking hungry after that.
If I just skip breakfast I have no issues waiting for lunch/dinner whatever.
>>
>>74081843
Nigga its because youre 40 years old. You have anal incontinence. Go get your prostate checked. And how are you a neet at 40? Does australia really have that lax of a welfare system?
>>
>>74081928
You can NEET from 18-65 than get in the pension til death if you want to in Aus lol

NEETbux is roughly 1.5k a month cash but you can get rent assistance for another 600
>>
>>74071672
>By not eating. If you get a migraine or other serious side effects
You know you still have to drink water, right?
>>
>>74081928
Doesn't happen any other day. Literally just twice the day after my fast. Something to do with fasting is the cause.

I'm not on welfare coz they make you apply for jobs to get it (I would get one easy, and if you refuse an offer you get cut off), and I don't have any disability either so no money that way (maybe I actually do have some low level autism but it isnt diagnosed... yet). I just had a decent job all through my 20's and being incel too means I had fuck all to spend my money on, so I just bought a modest house and paid it off. Now I sit here slowly spending my savings (they are nearly gone though).
>>
>>74081963
Yes. I know. There are a lot of retarded fucks on this board who don’t know that. Maybe I should use more basic, childish language with more clear details for the OP.
>remember to drink your water!! x
>>
>>74081966
What a rotten life of hedonism you’ve lived. You must be lonely. at least youre trying to fix it now, even though you’re beyond middle age at this point.
>>
>>74081984
>What a rotten life of hedonism you’ve lived.
Yer. There was a time when I thought "at least I can spend money on whatever I want and do whatever I want at any time", but that's just copium, because now that I've been neet for a couple of years, I'm bored of everything.

>You must be lonely.
Not really. The times I've lived with people over the years, I've often gone sour on the situation after a few months. Just the compromises and inconvenience etc really gets to me. But it would be nice to have some female company on occasion. I'm gonna go back to work soon and then I might try out being a sugar daddy. That way I can get the sexy girl for a night of fun, then 6 days of peace and quiet at home.
>>
>>74071672
I tried fasting and it's bullshit, better to eat small nutritious meals every 3 hours for energy and libido

why does every faster look like a nerdy fag? because they are
>>
>>74082152
Ok have fun losing 5 pounds a month lardass
>>
I've decided I'm going to try out fasting, I'm not really interested in the whole super long fasting but I will be attempting to switch my eating schedule into a 36 hour fast / 12 hour eating on repeat indefinitely. I'll report back in 36 hours to let you all know how it goes.
>>
>>74076110
i was told lemons and peppermint contain no carbs
>>
>at the end of my 5 day fast
>weigh self
>weigh the same i did yesterday, more than i did last week today by a pound
wtf is going on i still stayed below my calorie limit on my saturday when i ate.
>>
File: 3213213213.jpg (30 KB, 612x466)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
Rolling 48s since the beginning of April and I'm already down 15lbs, been doing lot of walking/hiking every other day and resting on the days I break the 48 hour fasts. Eating mainly just meat, eggs, and beans for my meals been keeping carb intake low.

Feeling like less shit already, blood pressure is going down. Hoping to lose 20-25 more pounds before June. Anyone here done OMAW? How much more effective would that be than rolling 72s?

>>74078926
Yeah doesn't seem worth it dry fasting in general doesn't seem to really yield to much more fat burn, lose lot of water weight but just a little more fat. I think I'll stick with water fasting it felt pretty shit about a day and a half in throat felt to dry.
>>
canker sore riddled mouth, too poor for tasty food, yeah this fasting shit is easy...
>>
>>74082559
Good luck. You read the OP post right? It’s not going to be easy.

>>74084246
Weight loss is not linear + it could be water weight + that breaks the laws of thermodynamics + did you actually fast?
>>
>>74074148
Legend, I'm right behind you, lost 63kg, only 5kg to go.
>>
Tell me not to eat
>>
>>74084388
>Anyone here done OMAW? How much more effective would that be than rolling 72s?
I've done 2 weeks of rolling 96s (96 + 144 specifically) and it just felt less sustainable than 72s. I had to baby my refeeds a hell of a lot more or suffer distress
>>
>>74084388
have you done a seven day fast before? you won’t be able to eat a regular meal on that last day so at that point i would either refeed for three days in a deficit with maybe keto meals or just make it a multiweek fast.
>>
>>74086243
don't eat you fat nigger
>>
File: 1712184461094787.png (536 KB, 2160x1620)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
Does swallowing semen count as eating?
>>
day four of refeed after four week fast had big omelette and hash browns, first time reintroducing significant carbs. feel fantastic, still don’t want to eat junk food even a little.
dare i say my shit diet is fixed?
i should have started extended fasting earlier, already have a 1 or 2 week planned for next month
>>
>>74086511
4 weeks is crazy
>>
>>74086328
nta, but ...so in your opinion do you think rolling 72s is the sweet spot? thoughts on 48s?
>>
>>74086732
48s are pretty easy but they're just an alternative to a daily 500 calorie deficit. Exact same amount of weight loss, just a different route there. 72 is where you start going beyond what a 500 cal deficit can get you but it feels more sustainable than the day to day hunger of significant deficits. 72s are the sweet spot for sustainably maximizing weight loss without worrying to much about details like electrolytes, what you refeed with or even being on point with hydration. Yeah you have to drink a lot of water but you don't need to keep a gallon jug on hand to avoid problems.
>>
>>74081697
A baseline for weight loss on a fast is 1/2 pound a day. You lost maybe 1-1.5 pounds, which is going to be inside your weight fluctuation aka imperceptible.
>>
I finally found the cure for the fasting/keto rashes i always experienced.
It's green tea.

Apparently the rash comes from oxalate dumping and consuming some oxalates slows that down.
Feels good losing weight and not itching for once.
>>
>>74081134
Its normal, I pretty much have diarrhea for 2 weeks on any long term fast before it stops. Your body is full of bacteria that need nutrients to live, you are starving them to death and they come out as brown sewage water until they are all pretty much dead. It might sound great, but you are also killing good bacteria as well, so its a double-edged sword. Take some probiotics when you refeed.

Another problem is how salt/potassium might upset your digestive system. Try packing salt/potassium salt (nu/no-salt) into your gums like grizzly wintergreen. It absorbs directly to the blood stream instantly, which will kill any bad feeling you might have from electrolyte imbalance instantly, and also bypasses your stomach which helps negating wet shits.

Also never in a million years trust a fart on a fast or you'll just end up with shit stained underwear.
>>
>>74086847
48's are much better, because a 1500 calorie meal is an actual fucking full fledged meal, 500 calories is fucking depressing. Thats like a jug of bone broth, an avocado, and like 3 poached (no oil) eggs.

Vs a whole ass steak or 2 chicken breast with a side of veggies + whatever butter/oil and sauce you want.
>>
>>74086873
i'm going to try this, thank you. I always get that under my arms
>>
>>74086511
>dare i say my shit diet is fixed?
Potatoes are kinda not great desu, the only underground veggies worth eating are carrots, onions, and garlic/ginger. So much fucking stach and carbs in potatoes, and then you are frying it in copious amounts of oil, potatoes just dont taste good without shit tons of fat added unless its in a soup/stew.
>>
>>74086935
Oxalate dumping is a good thing though, so I'm trying to space out the green tea intake slowly.
>>
>>74086873
Tea and coffee break a fast sweety. So does drugs. Just call it a dirty fast at that point.
>>
>>74086951
I deal with gout on and off, if the rash comes from my body dumping oxalates then I guess I should leave that be.
>>
>>74086967
https://youtu.be/7aRLsCpxy3o?t=204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijUlMXiWgog

Dr. Fung says its okay, even beneficial maybe.
>>
>>74086916
? they said 500 calorie deficit not 500 calorie meal
>>
>>74087181
500 calories deficit isn't even close to fasting unless you are a 4'8" girl or something.
>>
>>74087052
this guy sounds like a fag, /fit/ is a Dr. Berg board
>>
>>74086906
Yer right. I don't know if you looked at the quote chain but I also realised that taking apple cider vinegar during the fast probably isn't a good idea because it's probably going straight through the guts and nuking shit on the way too. So I think I will skip that from now on (on fast days).

> Also never in a million years trust a fart on a fast or you'll just end up with shit stained underwear.
Oh yer, yesterday was stressful. But I woke up this morning and let off a nice dry fart, so it's all back to normal at least.
>>
>>74087244
ok? im just letting you know you read the post wrong dude lol
>>
>>74087263
Dr Berg says black coffee is okay too
1. Water: Yes
2. Water + apple cider vinegar: Yes
3. Water + lemon juice: Yes
4. Diet soda: No
5. Black coffee: Yes
6. Bullet-proof coffee: Maybe (may slow weight loss)
7. Coffee with cream: Maybe (if you’re using heavy cream)
8. Bone broth: No
9. Green and herbal teas: Yes
10. Coconut water: No
11. Coconut milk: Maybe (in small amounts)
12. Pre-workout (BCAA): No
13. Alcohol: No
14. Milk: No
15. Electrolytes: Yes (if no added sugar or unhealthy sweeteners)
>>
>>74071672
>on day 6 of 10.
>down 10lbs

More into the metabolic reset, autophagy, and hormone regulation, but losing bf helps.
>>
>>74087864
Well I’m sorry to disappoint you but the majority* of the positive effects gained from water fasting are simply from you losing body fat and water weight.

*the majority = all
>>
File: 1707275433199445.jpg (31 KB, 512x512)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
When does the hunger and diarrhea stop?
>>
>>74086328
>I had to baby my refeeds a hell of a lot more or suffer distress
I have the same problem, I wanted to do a 14 day water fast once only made it to day 5 before I caved to eating again.

>>74086389
>have you done a seven day fast before?
No only made it to about 5 days longest so far, I want to try.

>you won’t be able to eat a regular meal on that last day so at that point i would either refeed for three days in a deficit
Yeah I don't want to have to break out something soft for a refeed, maybe I should just stick to rolling 48s and some 72s.
>>
whenever i break my fast, i go from constipated with near black stool to turbo diarhea and it doesnt seem to matter what i eat, its also very difficult to stay hydrated during the fast, ill drink 80oz water a day sitting in a chair doing office work in a/c and my urine will still be dark

this is rather uncomfortable and unexpected, any tips to remediate?
>>
>>74088519
Electrolytes. As for the shitting, just deal with it. Refeed at home
>>
>>74071714
Google fasting benefits and then put down the fork. It's well established to be one of the healthiest things you can do for yourself if you're not a type 2 diabetic landwhale. And even then it might be worth the risks.
>>
>>74088530
i often have to break my fast to make a day of labor in the field bearable, which means having that turbo shit in a 110 degree outhouse or a crackhouse with no running water

please i cannot just 'deal with it'
>>
>>74086389
>you won’t be able to eat a regular meal on that last day
You can go on /r/fasting and see people claim they broke double digit day fasts with Chinese food, burgers, pizza, Mexican food
>>
maybe ill just be fat and happy
>>
>>74087461
>8. Bone broth: No
Autophagy fags baka...
>>
File: 1707505587078510.jpg (175 KB, 1240x1268)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
I weigh 340 pounds
>>
File: IMG_2315.jpg (91 KB, 1296x1458)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>74086462
Not if it’s your own.
>>
>>74071672
I lose weight eating quite a lot and drinking alcohol as long as I lift I'm not doing some gay shit when i can keep all the muscle at -500/750. Wanna know the secret?
>always eat early
>eat a lot leading up to lifting

It's honestly the only time I'll ever do ~15 reps just so I don't take incredibly long to recover.
>>
>>74089167
rip
>>
>>74071714
>consumption literally ordered around reasonable timetable
>dis-order
lol tard, learn the words you use
>>
didn't fall asleep on ambien and it made me a beast and I probably had 3000kcal from ice cream, cheese, meat, dulce de leche and coke
feels bad because my progress was going perfect, was eating enough carbs to be on keto
physically I do feel better, probably had low blood sugar
>>
File: IMG_1142.png (275 KB, 1125x2436)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>74088543
Cut carbs eat eggs and meat and if you need carbs try rice. I used to get the spraying shits when breaking fast with junk, now i do carni and no diarrhea at all.
>>
>>74071672
I'm doing a 36 hour fast. I think I'm up to 18-20 hours now. 18 more hours to go. I don't think I'm overweight but I have a belly so I want to get rid of it and push something like keto plus exercise to get the ultimate physique.
>>
I amn't fasting but this seems like the best thread to ask this in: how much weight can you safely lose in a week before it's causing some kind of damage?

I became a fat fuck during covid lockdowns and after a year of slowly working it off decided to take more extreme measures starting this week. Calorie counting and I am barely hitting 1000 a day since Monday, and tracking my macros I should be getting consistently under 35 grams of carbs (entirely fruit, veg, and oats) as well to try induce ketosis. I also bought an exercise bike and dumbell set which I've been using alongside some basic stretches every day (minus today, my rest day)

Anyway I weighed myself this morning and since Monday I have gone from 110kg (242.5lbs) to 106.3kg (234.3lbs). Is that safe? Most stuff I read said 1-2lbs in a week was reasonable and I have literally quadrupled that.
>>
bros... do boogers break a fast?
>>
>>74090416
>how much weight can you safely lose in a week before it's causing some kind of damage?
A lot. I've lost 30+lbs of real weight in 2 months, as in weight loss ignoring water weight since I only measure after entering ketosis on a water fast. I'm not even fat, just on the higher end of a healthy weight so it's not like I'm some fat fuck that's going through their initial drop.
>Anyway I weighed myself this morning and since Monday I have gone from 110kg (242.5lbs) to 106.3kg (234.3lbs). Is that safe? Most stuff I read said 1-2lbs in a week was reasonable and I have literally quadrupled that.
Water weight is significant. I've fluctuated 7lbs on refeeds because I replenished my carbs. When you hit ketosis that's when you start looking at your weight seriously. You don't need to buy anything to check for ketosis either. If your weight is on a consistent downward trend you've rid yourself of your water weight and are probably in ketosis if you're eating in a way that facilitates it.
>>
>>74090416
A lot of it will be water weight. Carbs are stored in your body as glycogen, and the cell/molecule/whatever stores water with it. So when you enter keto, those carb stores get burned off, and the water goes away with it.

If you have 1000cal/day deficit, that's 7000cal/week, divide that by 9cal per gram of fat, and that's 778 grams weight loss per week. So yer, it's pretty hard to lose even 1kg per week (excluding the water weight that will come back if you eat enough carbs).
>>
>>74090486
>>74090458
Alrights lads, thanks for the info. Figured it'd be mostly water weight but was unsure if that seemed like an unreasonable amount for five days.
>>
>>74090508
It is reasonable. A few kg water weight at the start is normal.
FYI (but I'm not 100% sure on this fact), mega fatties that lose many kg's per week often get gallstones and problems like that from their liver/gallbladder working over time. But their massive bodies have higher energy requirements due to being so massive, so I don't think it's possible to achieve that rate of weight loss when starting at 110kg.
>>
>>74090569
Yeah I've read up on that as a possible risk - seemingly caused by your gallbladder needing to produce less bile mixed with a high protein diet over a sustained period. Definitely a concern, I think.

I'm not planning to stick to being as strict as I am atm long term though - just trying a very drastic change for a few weeks to break bad habits and shed water weight so I can try keep it relatively low going forward. Will eventually increase my carb consumption moderately and up my workout regime as I get more fit, I'll still be keeping my carb intake in check while focusing on shedding weight but not "counting how many are in an apple to make sure I don't go over 30 grams today" low.
>>
I have been fasting alternately every one day for like a year to lose weight, and I want to try doing two days next week. Should I eat only a day and then fast another two days and repeat or eat for another two days and then fast another two days?
>>
>>74071672
>sodium 1,000mg/day
>potassium 2,500mg/day
How is that even close to enough?
>>
i feel so flabby right now kek almost thought i would pass away last night trying to sleep, keep having anxiety that my heart would give out, i stopped abusing adderall late last year so maybe thats why
>>
>>74091795
if you don't feel like you're flirting with death while fasting then you're not really fasting.
>>
File: 1702469078403255.png (427 KB, 588x588)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
It's day 82 of my water fast and there are still people that believe fatties require food to survive
wagmi
>>
>>74091833
true, i just think of it as 3 days of mild discomfort to make up for months of fun stuffing my face with treats
>>
File: 1533927983175.png (54 KB, 255x198)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>74091960
>It's day 82 of my water fast
holy fuck you are one sick cunt. I don't think I've seen anyone else on here go that far before.
>>
File: 1698341600325179.png (243 KB, 473x463)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
>>74092003
it becomes fairly easy after 2 weeks or so.
Becomes normal, and you only get hunger pangs for a few minutes a day
>>
At hour ~35 of a 72 hour fast. It's almost funny how much less hungry I am today than yesterday. Really makes me feel that that "hunger" is more mental than physical and the retards eating shit and trying to say it doesn't break their fast are really doing themselves a disservice by continuing to treat food as something they always need.
>>
Where's the first place you lost fat?
>>
>>74093090
Torso.
>>
>>74093090
around ribs probably.

on a somewhat related note, have any of you lads completely wiped out your lower belly fat?
>>
>the mental sharpness you get after 20+hrs fasted
i call it predator mode. something i’m eating must be giving me crazy brainfog.
>>
>>74072200
fasting can cure cancer. go for it anon, it’s clearly doing you well seeing as your skin is already doing better
>>
(skin takes ages to appear healthier)
>>
>>74093147
I really like how my sense of smell gets way stronger after couple of days of fasting.
Its pretty nice to go for a walk and you can really smell when other people are cooking, Im almost certain someone was making some sort of sausage gravy the other day when I was doing my daily walk. It doesnt even make me hungry while Im walking and I just enjoy smelling the foods people are preparing.
>>
>>74093117
No, but my lower belly is definitely shrinking. It's just an incredibly slow process since my body wants to burn fat in my face, thighs, and everywhere else except where I really want it lol.
>>
>>74093176
I went on a run today and it was weird. I could smell everything from the trees, leaves, wind, the ground, the wind. Running while long into a fast is incredible as long as you have the energy.
>>
>>74093190
>my body wants to burn fat in my face, thighs, and everywhere else except where I really want it lol
kek same. If I were a richfag I'd probably just get a tummy tuck at this point and call it a day.
>>
>>74079226
Consider insulin resistance
>>
File: 1699491344786651.jpg (61 KB, 750x471)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I'm recovering from a 6000+ calorie binge. Approaching the 72 hr mark and still haven't felt a tinge of hunger. I fucked up bad
>>
File: 1467327849979.jpg (62 KB, 645x773)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>74093462
>tfw probably ate just under 4k calories yesterday on my eating day
we deserve this. not gonna fall for the sour patch and trolli sour worm meme ever again bros.
>>
>>74082559
I ended up dislocating my knee somehow so I only made it to like the 24 hours mark. I'm attempting the fast again and I'm 14 hours into it but this time I'm aiming for a rolling 60/12 since I can't walk for the next 2-3 weeks. Once I can walk I'll downgrade down to rolling 36/12.

>>74086122
Thanks, yeah I read it.
>>
Tips for fasting on my period? I’m so hungry (caused by hormone depletion) and exhausted
>>
>>74071672
am i a fat ass for refeeding exactly at midnight of my 72? kek ah well, i did the hours and it would be nice to get some actual good sleep tonight
>>
File: 1713604902490591.jpg (160 KB, 1283x1247)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
buddy asked me if i lost weight today.
yes, yes i did :)
>>
>>74094824
Keep busy
Drink water, coffee, and salt water
Lurk /fph/
>>
Anyone else treated better as they lose weight? Women seem to smile a lot more at me.
>>74095142
Based, keep up the good work anon.
>>
>>74095165
thanks! i will!
nah, women seem to ghost me completely, but i am also still very fat.
>>
>>74093147
That's meant to happen when in ketosis, but in the fasts I've done this year I've found my mind is slower, like it doesn't have enough energy. I don't have any "brain fog" in general, except after drinking depending on how much I drunk (maybe just the morning after, maybe the whole day after, or maybe even 2 days). So yer, maybe it is something in your diet? I don't eat much processed food (about 1 frozen lasagna and 2 pizza per week), so it's mainly cooked meals with lots of veg for me, or oats and milk.

>>74093305
I'm going back to work because 1 of the things I want to spend money on is cosmetic surgery lol, but I've got at least 20kg to lose before then. I think I'll need a little work in that area under bellybutton because the skin is a bit shit now with all the stretch marks and from being so saggy. Also probably need a bit of gyno removed. I've also got a bit of a roll from side boob in to arm pit area, so if that doesn't go away on its own then it's getting sucked out.

>>74094824
I just relax on the couch in the afternoon of my fasting days. TV + 4chan on phone keeps my mind off things and is low effort. But I'm not sure if your body craves nutrients and protein etc though during your period? If so, maybe you're just best off not fasting on those days?
>>
>>74091960
how much weight have you lost anon?
>>
When I get paid next month I'll be eating a plate of beef and eggs every 48hrs with liver every sunday, anyone else done something like this? Was it sustainable and did your hair fall out?
>>
>>74093090
I have 0 fat in my face unless I’m approaching obesity. After that it’s arms.
>>
All of us should do a 5 day fast (144 hours), starting the timer as soon as it hits 12:00am on Sunday, April 20, and ending it at 12:00am on Saturday, April 27. I know none of you are doing anything of note with anyone important for the entirety of this week, so you might as well do it with me.
>>
>>74095967
all that red meat will get gross fast, at least switch your meats up with chicken breast and tuna
>>
>>74096079
I did start my fasting timer yesterday after 3 days of eating. I was going to do 3-4 days but I might try to go for that long. Wouldnt be a bad idea, still around 5% of weight to drop. Now that I am more experienced with my fasting I probably will be able to do it, last time I tried a 5 day fast I was constantly thinking of food the 4th day and broke it then.
>>
>>74096232
>chicken breast
A little lean no?
>>
File: 1693638962795969.jpg (51 KB, 331x331)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>74090739
Please respond....
>>
>>74096538
Why dont you experiment yourself and figure out what works for YOU?
I tried to do rolling 4 day fasts but couldnt so I dropped to rolling 3 day fasts for example. Sometimes after a fast I eat for 1 day, sometimes 2 or even 3 days.
Do you need me to wipe your fucking ass too after you take a shit?
>>
Literally just CICO stop starving yourselfs
>>
>>74096605
>starving
When I was only eating 1500 cals a day I was really fucking starving and miserable all fucking day.
With fasting I can go for multiple days without eating and feel completely normal.

Also, how about minding your own fucking business? If YOU dont want to fast then dont, no need to come to fucking /fast/ of all places.
>>
>>74096605
>Literally just CICO
>n-no not like that!
>>
>>74090739
>>74090713
Holy shit just fast. There is no actual science behind any of the preconceived notions you’ve developed in your head about weight loss. You do not need food. There risks when fasting are so minimal and rare, especially if you’re overweight or obese, that you’re more likely to straight up die from obesity than have any serious negative complications from fasting occurring.
>>
>>74093147
unfortunately i dont get this. i just get really angry and irritable.
actually maybe that’s just the consequence of me having more mental clarity and realizing how much shit other people and myself have put me through
>>
>>74096605
I cico but doing it with fasting, doing -1000cals eating daily is glorified CBT, eating normally and then fast to get those -1000 cals felt much easier for me
>>
>>74074148
70k fucking g. well played man
>>
>>74096807
squash your anger and think clearly. that way you can plan vengeance
>>
>>74097044
i have the same opinion as another anon earlier in the thread, that “intermittent fasting” (stuff like 16:8) is how people should eat normally anyway. with longer fasts i really felt my stomach “shrinking” to the point people would actually comment on it. the shrinking is more so your hormones being fixed by fasting. ghrelin, insulin, etc. this would help with, say, weekly CICO
>>
>>74097446
by shrinking stomach i meant portion sizes. i struggle with portions in restaurants for example, can barely finish them a lot of the time
>>
2 months in now, lost 22-25kgs. first month, eating window every 3rd day, second month, every other day. little fat left to burn but i will continue with every day eating until i get that lean level stomach. @calorie restriction losers, it's time to get on the fasting train.
>>
>>74094824
There is actual a fair amount of advice on that. Women "should" only fast 1 week per month without disrupting your hormones and cycle, which causes damage and chaos if not done peoperly.

Watch a lot of Dr Mindy Pelz on youtube, you'll get the answers there.
>>
>>74097616
>little fat left to burn but i will continue with every day eating until i get that lean level stomach.
Same here bro, how many kilos do you estimate to your goal?
Its a bit hard for me to estimate since I have so much loose skin but I think Im going to drop around 4kg more, around 2kg to goal weight + 2 (maybe more?) extra for water weight and shit in intestines. Dont want to hit my goal weight and immediatedly go above it after eating.
>>
Probably 5 kilos. After that I will lift heavily more frequently to get back my muscles after being absent from gym for a year. And try to put on some lean mass.
>>
>>74096605
fasting is a form of cico THOUGH
>>
>>74098510
you're not wrong. But fasting boosts HGH levels by a ton which prevents muscle loss. No scientist has designed an appropriate study because I think we all know what the results would look like.

>Caloric restriction with lifting
vs
>Fasting 3 days per week, and eat at maintenance with lifting on maintenance days
vs
>Fasting 3 days per week and eat at small surplus and lifting heavy on the 1st 2 days of refeeding

That would clearly show how fasting absolutely destroys the other forms of dieting for non-mutant people. THose that are geared out of their minds will not benefit from that at all.
>>
Had a headache from too much caffeine. Quit water fast at 3.5 days. Wanted to go 10+ days. Broke with 2500ish calories. At least I can lift hard today and gain strength. I don't like how I feel right now when I'm fed, I'm still have bitch tits and acne that I need to autophagy exterminate.
>>
>>74097414
Vengeance/revenge/anger rarely solves anything. I think the only times things like that are necessary are in political cases like if Molly Tibbit’s dad killed the illegal that killed his daughter.
But for everything else in your life the best form of revenge is becoming the happiest and most successful you can be, which is what I’m literally doing by fasting yet my brain is stuck in the past/future instead of the present.
>>
>>74098280
>>74098354
>>74097616
>>74074148
i seriously recommend you guys get a dexa scan. they arent super expensive and youve already saved hundreds of dollars by not eating anything. the dexa scan will tell you exactly how much fat you still need to lose before you can worry about the loose skin on your body. it’ll help with body recomp so much.
>>
>>74099189
i was half joking desu. work on your anger/irritability, trust me. nomatter what you’re pissed off about, it wears you down and before you notice you’re fucking exhausted. not just physically and mentally, idk, something just wears away inside you.
>>
Every other thread has some guys trying to plant the seeds of insecurity in other guys' heads about hair loss. It's not surprising that that kind of insidious shit goes on when you consider that this site is both a mecca for insecure young men as well as bot/shill central at this point, but it's still frustrating to see.
>>
>>74099508
>Every other thread has some guys trying to plant the seeds of insecurity
Could have stopped there. Lots of demoralization going on around here lately, not just around hair loss. It really sucks.
I even got a bit depressed reading some of it, was supposed to start my fast yesterday but reading and thinking about that crap influenced my decision to eat somewhat.
At least I stayed within my calorie limits so I didnt gain any fat (at least any that matters), but its still annoying. Its easy to say to just ignore it but if you constantly see it, it starts to affect you no matter how mentally strong you are.

Anyways, stay strong bros, WAGMI.
>>
File: 1713456244731859.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
its the only way
>>
>>74099221
I have really bad space-time distortion. My brain thinks I’m living in the future or the past and rarely ever the present, and it also thinks its living “all over” instead of just in my common space, if that makes sense. I get anxious, upset, and angry over things that aren’t even happening in my immediate surroundings.
>>
File: 1706098893433611.jpg (65 KB, 852x848)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>74099549
when i fast and or eat carni i have little to no hair in my bathtub after taking a bath versus when i just eat random shit.

>>74100138
first step into recovery is stopping to disassociate yourself from your brain. that's a slippery slop.
you and your body and your brain and every part of you is YOU.

also: 163 hours in, broke boy fasting until payment :)
>>
File: IMG_1164.png (271 KB, 1125x2436)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>>74100189
Phoneposting for pic rel.
>>
>>74094824
Genuinely consult a doctor, everyone here is a man and any advice would stem from a man's experience and may not apply the same to women and could affect your hormones in negative way. I've heard fasting can even stop a woman's periods altogether.
>>
File: 1638663882376.jpg (75 KB, 720x732)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>74071672
Bros I have a serious problem with compulsive eating related to an anxiety disorder. I saw a thread on /tv/ about a guy kicking his heroin cravings by going cold turkey for however long it took. Is there any sense in locking myself away for a week with some water and vitamins? Will this kill the compulsive addiction to being overly full all the time?
>>
>>74101121
Yes, it will. do it now. Do it now so you can get it over with forever and start living your best life.
>>
Ozempic or Clenbuterol? I have heart problems.
>>
>>74101246
I don't trust myself around any kind of temptation as my willpower to break it tends to fluctuate and I'm currently living with some roommates who obviously have food around. I'll book a room somewhere private next month and kick the compulsion. Thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>74072075
Bad genes increase hair loss. Bad genes increase when (you) don’t kys, pseud.
>>
How do I stop gorging myself after a 72 hour fast? I've been eating low carb but I just eat so much until I start fasting again. I just want to lose 10 more lbs, what do you guys do when you're close to hitting your weight goal but keep falling short? I feel like Sisyphus pushing the boulder.
>>
File: 1686582229420994.jpg (101 KB, 618x618)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
I really underestimated the impact of electrolyte supplementation. I figured it wouldn't be needed for shorter fasts, but the difference in how I feel is staggering. Almost 90 hrs in, a new record, and I feel fantastic
>>
>>74102736
Find something low calorie and high volume to gorge yourself on at the start so that you cant physically fit anything else.
I used to eat boiled potatoes (and will continue, I fucking love potatoes) for that at the start but that was mostly since I have been restricting myself for so fucking long losing this disgusting fat from my body that I just wanted to eat as much as I wanted and fasting allowed me to do so and really fucking gorge myself and only lose a day or two of progress instead of a week or two.
After a couple of fasts I got the binging out of my system since I didn't need to restrict myself that much and now my this weekends refeeding averaged out to around 2000-2200kcals per day for 3 days of eating.
>>
>>74079536
Please don't come back to /fat/
>>
On my second 72hr fast, I naturally do OMAD so I guess it's rolling.
I was trying to do a 5 day fast to start because some anon was talking about how much weight he lost in 4 months from it. Couldn't make it though, got animalistic cravings after day 3. This one feels a bit better though so maybe I'll go for 4 days.
It sucks knowing that food is the only thing I truly enjoy in life but I have to take it away in order to find a real reason to keep going. That's probably the mistake I made the first time, I took away the weight but not the reason I gained the weight in the first place. Gotta use this time fasting to pursue the interests I've never worked at and build that habit instead. I don't think I'll ever stop loving food though.
>>
>friend comes into town for the weekend so I break my in progress 3 day water fast
>just eat normal for a few days instead of worrying about whether i'm keeping up to a -500 to -1000 deficit
>just go back to fasting for the rest of the week no problem
Rolling fasts is so much easier than a big calorie deficit it's wild.
>>74102736
>How do I stop gorging myself after a 72 hour fast?
You probably have a binge eating disorder. Fasting isn't going to cure it and might make it worse. You could try something like eating a small meal like a cesar salad then waiting a few hours before you allow yourself to eat more
>>
I'm thinking the next fasts will be something like this
>Fast from Friday night to Monday morning
>Eat normal until following Monday morning(last meal Sunday night)
>Fast from Sunday night until Friday night
The few gripes I have with fasting is that it interferes with lifting days, so I try not to do it on days I do lift, but if I do then I make sure the following week I at least return to my usual routine. I also feel like fasting on Tuesday's and Thursday's altogether for the time being since those are my least busy weekdays for work and rest days for lifting, plus I almost never have any social obligations on those days.
>>
>>74100138
holy shit i get the exact same way. yeah that mindfulness really helps with it. i force myself to “be here right now” and “present”.
>>
Does anyone else get extreme depression when they fast?

I'm not doing anything big, just a small fast from 8pm to 12pm the next day, skipping breakfast in other words. But I get so down and depressed to the point I keep breaking down and crying randomly. As soon as I eat the feeling goes. Is this normal? What causes this?
>>
>>74101339
>I don’t trust myself
Well how about you try fasting so you can learn some self discipline and respect. What makes you think you’re ever going to trust yourself? Why do you trust yourself to actually book a room “somewhere private” (going on vacation) and not eat while there?
>>
>>74103998
>food is the only thing I truly enjoy in life but I have to take it away in order to find a real reason to keep going. That's probably the mistake I made the first time, I took away the weight but not the reason I gained the weight in the first place
Yeah that’s what half the people itt in the precontemplation phase like >>74101339
and most of the anons in /fat/ refuse to acknowledge. They don’t understand obesity isn’t just some random thing they happened to have, they have a deeply inappropriate and toxic relationship with food that has been reinforced through alterations in brain pathways and neurotransmitter production. It is no different from a drug addiction. Replace what that anon said about food with cocaine. A drug addict saying “oh i cant quit drugs right now because my roommates use it, ill just book a private resort in a month and i promise ill get clean this time i promise” is ngmi. Same with an obese food addict
>>
>>74104704
Try fasting 24 hrs take a sleeping pill or a xanax before bed see how you feel when you wake up
>>
>>74104940
>>74104926
In that anon’s case they had said they had some sort of compulsive disorder so they should just go to a psych desu
>>
>>74071672
Did 2 24 hour fasts last week
Gonna do a 3 day water faster this Friday and weekend. Lost 10 KG so far since mid February and haven't lost any strength yet
>>
File: 1685496859969690.jpg (71 KB, 887x1109)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Hey fatties, how's everybody's day/week been going so far? I've been doing rolling thunder (fasts) for a month now and last 7 days switching to dry-fasts because I'm entering 13-14% bf levels and things are getting really hard at this level. I have 40 days left until summer and I want at least 15-20 days for recomposition (filling my muscle bellies with glycogen). So these ar probably my last two weeks of rolling fasts and I need to get down to 10%... At this level it's a constant battle against yourself. Every hour, every minute is an uphill battle. Dropping down from 20%+ to 15% was easy, but below 15% is absolute madness. Who's here with me in these 10-15% trenches? Who's actually battling the Normandy levels of fat loss here, not that easy mode 15%+?
>>
Aight my fasting chads, how long have you fasted for at this moment?
Currently 43 hours fasted here, going to go for at least 90 hours but might extend depending on how I feel, as usual.
I am quite close to my goal weight and the hunger seems to be going up the leaner I get so I might have to start shortening my fasting time soon..
>>
>>74105218
Heh, us fasting chads think alike, Im >>74105222.
Im probably around that 15% here and the fasts are getting somewhat harder as you say.
If I dont shorten my fasting times I should hit my goal in around 3-4x 90h fasts.
>>
>>74105222
I eat every 2-3 days for a month if not longer. Since last week I introduced dry fasting in my routine.
And I can relate about that hunger, the closer you are to the finish line, it gets infinitely harder. I would trade last few weeks of fast for first month or more if given such opportunity by God. It's insane how human body wants to stay at 15% of body fat (because your body recognises it as the peak of masculinity). Anything lower and it's a battle few will understand
>>
>>74105245
>the closer you are to the finish line, it gets infinitely harder.
Its sometimes not even about the hunger, just the mental battle of "Im already lean enough, why not just start eating normally again". My brain is trying to convince me to start eating, even if I dont feel that hungry physically. BUT FUCK YOU BRAIN, IM GONNA BE FUCKING LEAN.
>>
>>74105238
Hold on bro, we're in this together. Remember there's an autist somewhere in this world (me) who's battling the same battle and we'll eventually win this time. I can even bet some days you feel like nothing is changing and no matter what, it just doesn't go lower than this (I was there). We'll make it bro, I promise. Just remember- life starts at 12%
>>
>>74105245
Sorry this >>74105251
Was meant for you. I (you)d myself accidentally.
>>
File: IMG_1172.png (274 KB, 1125x2436)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>74105218
Pretty good, putting the plumbing in for my kitchen this week

>>74105222
Been fasting for a week now and it‘s alright, started to look up recipes which is not good because that means i am getting tempted, but i have no money at the moment so i van‘t break my fast even if i wanted to.
>>
>>74105255
Hell yeah. At least fasting is still so much easier compared to counting calories, for me.
Couldnt imagine being in a 1000+ calorie deficit at this body fat %.
>>
>>74105266
Yeah, same here bro. I can do rolling fasts with no problem, but if I need to stay at caloric deficit each day, every day, nah. I love food so much it's unreal. I can easily eat 1500-2000kcal in one sitting and I'm talking about clean food, not processed garbage. I eat meat, eggs, cheese, fruits and I love the taste of it. I have 2 food recipes (depending if I'm on cut or bulk) and I'm sticking to them for almost 2 years already. Literally each meal, each day (when I'm not fasting) is the same and each time I eat it, I almost cry from how much I love the taste of it. Finding a recipe you love more than anything is a curse and a blessing.
>>
>>74105287
Yeah. I had to take a diet break when I was only eating around 1500kcal a day and completely fucking snapped one morning. Had to tell my coworker too that I have had fucking enough and drove to a store to get some fucking food in me. I think I put down like 5000 kcals that day since I was just so fucking fed up with restricting myself. And that was when I was like 10-15kg heavier too!
Now I can go multiple days without eating and really have no issues.
Even if Im complaining a bit about the hunger and mental battle right now its NOTHING compared to how I starved back then. Complete fucking torture man.
>>
11 hours to end my 120 hours fast. Cant wait to get rid of that nasty keto breathe
>>
>>74105303
>hat nasty keto breathe
that's easily the worst part about it.
>>
>>74071672
Starvation mode is real. Fasting is counterproductive to weight loss. No permanent lifestyle change can be achieved with it leading to rapid regain. Intermittent fasting is code word for late night binge eating. You will wreck your metabolism for nothing.
>>
>>74105308
Yea and brushing teeth doesnt do shit it will taste nasty a couple hours after again. But for the benefits ill endure it i guess
>>
>>74105303
>>74105308
What is the keto breath like? I dont get it myself during my fasts.
>>
>>74105312
According to (((science)))
Fasting has being a ritualistic process for 1000s of years
>>
>>74105325
it's a disgusting taste in your mouth that i can only describe as sewer like.
brushing your tongue and teeth doesn't do anything. it can get pretty bad, makes me gag sometimes.
I assume it is quite strong because I am still very fat.
>>
>>74105325
Different from normal bad breath. Not sure which is worse but right now i dislike keto breath more as im experiencing that
>These include beta hydroxybutyrate, acetoacetate, and acetone.
I guess its like a combination of that as these are produced by the body in ketosis. Acetone is in nail polish for example
>>
>>74105341
It gets a bit better when you're lean. Fat people are ill and they're a burden to society that's why your body signals it in every way possible. I can only imagine all the nasty shit that's floating in your fat pig-like body and it shows. That's why you need to continue this grind and purge that shit out of your body and get to 12% minimum. Just don't give up, we all gonna make it.
>>74105302
I know that feel and it's so frustrating. That's why fasting is a cheat code for weight loss. Even if you binge eat 5k calories, you're still under your daily maintenance. Whoever came up with fasting 1000s of years ago, should get a Nobel peace price
>>
>>74105341
>>74105346
Aight, doesnt sound too good. I know what acetone smells like since I have used that as a solvent before.
>>74105365
>Even if you binge eat 5k calories
When I started to fast my refeeds were around 4000 kcals and even then I lost weight. Now that I have gotten it out of my system Im back to around 2500 kcals per day during refeed, sometimes more, sometimes less.
Its just so fucking easy and fast too. Fucking love it.
>>
>>74105338
Name one person who fasted and kept the weight off ever since. Also cool science denial, truth comes from crystals and tiktok yes?
>>
>>74105365
it's a lot of detoxing too, you are right. heavy metals and shit. when the layers come off a bunch of stuff comes out.
>>
>>74105383
Exactly! Remember, it's just as a health issue as it's a fat issue. We're not only reclaiming our natural body fat levels, we're detoxing too.
>>74105380
Post body you fat pig
>>
Yikes, there's no way out. Very nervous about the morality of hell. Some people think this might be cruel.
>>
Will bulletproof coffee break my fast? It's not got carbs...
>>
>>74105699
It has fucking butter in it, what do you think? Dont be retarded.
Why the fuck would you even put fucking butter in coffee?
>>
>>74105380
in 2017 i was easily 110kg (thats what, 230lb) and i wasnt even lifting back then. since about early 2020 i havent been over 85kg even after ‘quitting’ fitness entirely. i got disgusted and demoralised by lookism but thats for another thread. right now i am 81kg and it would take a lot of effort for me to even go back to 100kg.
>>
>>74105720
That wouldn't necessarily kick him out of ketosis tho. As long as it's fats and proteins, it won't trigger insulin receptors. Would it be a fast? No! Would it still Keep him in ketosis? Yes! Is it more effective than regular fast? No! But it's as close as it gets. One thing is for sure, it could trigger his appetite and that would force him to binge on some processed shit.
>>
>>74104704
I don't know about extreme, but yeah I feel pretty sad and hopeless while fasting and can't really enjoy anything.
>>
>>74104704
Not depressed per se, but I very much enjoy cooking and eating so life is indeed very boring/empty while fasting. I can deal with the hunger and discomfort, but that's what prevents me from going beyond more than a few days desu
>>
>>74105699
don't do the bulletproof coffee meme,
mct oil is poison (that's why your body doesnt absorb it) and coffe is poisong (that's why it is diuretic)
>>
>>74071672
How do you guys prevent yourselves from eating?
>>
>>74106060
>How do you guys prevent yourselves from eating?
By not eating, simple as.
>>
>>74106087
If that was easy nobody would be fat.
How do you avoid the temptation when food is everywhere and people are cooking around you and trying to feed you and making you cook for them and sending you to the store?
>>
>>74106097
YOU decide what goes into your mouth, no-one else. Unless you are being force fed, food doesnt just magically force its way down your throat.
For example, I have an opened bag of potato chips from my last refeed and other crap waiting for the next time I eat, its just sitting there and Im just not eating it. Simple, eh?
Dont know what else to tell you man. Seems like some people just cant stop stuffing food down their throat?
>>
>>74106128
This. The best way to not eat is by not eating. It's like magic. You don't put shit in your mouth and you magically are not eating and your weight is dropping.
>>74106097
It looks like (you) problem, fatty. Apparently you just like being severely obese, that's it, that's the reason. If you can look into the mirror and not be disgusted by the image of your fat fucking pile of shit that's Infront of you, you ok with that and you have no will to change it. For any person to actually start changing himself, one has to hate his current self. All I can say is thank you for being borderline obese fat sack of shit and I hope there'll be more like you, because less competition.
>>
>>74106492
>You don't put shit in your mouth and you magically are not eating and your weight is dropping.
This desu. Fasting is amazing, I weigh less now than I did this morning and it is GUARANTEED that I weigh less every day I fast. No need to worry about stalls or anything like that.
Amazing how not stuffing my face with food means I weigh less every second, every minute, every fucking hour that passes. Im already couple of hundred of grams lighter than the weight that I logged in this morning and I will have a new record low tomorrow morning when I weigh myself for my weight loss log.
>>
>>74106492
So willpower is self-hatred. No wonder I'm not capable of building willpower if I'm not capable of building anger easily.
>>
Day 84 of water fast
Looks like my original calculation of 111 days was pretty accurate
>>
>>74106582
It's fat hatred. If you're clinically obese and you have self-respect, you should unironically kill yourself. I hate fat people but the level of hatred I have towards fat people who are ok with it is beyond any measurements.
>>
>>74106570 cont.
Just went to take a piss and decided to check my weight. Im down 0.8kg from this morning. Some of it is probably just water weight Im still pissing out from my last refeed but its still a record low of 0.7kg from my last. around 2kg to my goal weight. Might have to drop even more tho.
>>
>>74106672
Your hatred seems very high you must have great willpower no wonder you dont eat.
>>
>>74106712
Uh oh, is your tummy rumbling? You should go eat something, fatty.
>>
Are there any anons here that can assure me, without a doubt, that nothing bad will come from doing rolling 48s?
>>
>>74107637
Been doing rolling 72-100h fasts for 2 months now with 1-3 days of eating between. Im still here.
>>
>>74107637
There are literal studies done on not only animals, but humans fasting from 1-3 days and even a study on human who has done 40 day fasting. And I'm not talking one or two studies, but countless of them. 48-72 is the absolute sweet spot, especially the 72h one. You'll lose close to zero (0) muscle mass thanks to 5x+ increased HGH excretion. And that's one of 1000 of benefits your body will get. It would be 1000x harder to find a reason not to fast and flaws of it.
>TL;Dr start starving you fat pig
>>
>>74078097
That picture is bullshit.
>>
File: OIP-101.jpg (28 KB, 474x454)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Every time your tummy growls you are losing weight.
>>
File: IMG_4144.png (813 KB, 1077x985)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
>>74105218
>40 days left until summer
>>
>>74107647
>You won’t die.

I appreciate your reply, but I do understand that much. But will rolling 48s/72s fuck my metabolism/hormones or cause me to go bald? If a person has unlimited will, is fasting more effective for a good cut or is eating daily more effective?

>>74107694
Is there anything you could link me to put my mind at ease? I want to run rolling 72s if they truly aren’t harmful. Is the “starvation mode” meme a complete fabrication?

For reference, I’m 27/M. I was roughly 290lbs about a year ago. I worked down to 220 with daily walks and rolling 48s. Used plenty of nicotine and delta THC and was taking daily Wellbutrin and drinking a Monster energy on fast days. Usually refed myself like a fucking tard too. From there, I quit nicotine/THC and got a gf. Climbed back to where I am now: 250lbs. I want to get in shape the right way, without all of this fucking chemical dependency. Still no vaping and weaning off of my antidepressant right now. My grandmother is constantly trying to shove fried steaks down my throat and telling me I’ll give myself diabetes (like she has) if I skip breakfast. Everybody a generation up in my family (even people who are in shape or who work in medicine) is very opposed to full-day fasting and they all say “starvation mode” and act like I’m the tard for fasting. It’s very discouraging and is kind of shaking my faith in the whole thing.
>>
>>74108158
i'm more of a winter guy myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IWr3LJwKe8

somebody needs to make a new thread btw
>>
>>74107924
This. in fact that's the sound of you body eating deposited fat
>umm akshually it's not, that's merely the sou-
shut the fuck up, do not correct me.
>>
>>74078097
Left is unflexed and pushing his gut out after an inflaming meal and a soda, and right is just flexing on an empty stomach. The minute he drinks a glass of water, he’ll be noticeably softer.
>>
>>74107924
my stomach rarely grumbles, it just hurts weirdly
>>
>>74108244
Like with anything else in life, there are tradeoffs. Yes, fasting will raise cortisol and thus potentially accelerate hair loss if you're genetically predisposed. If you're genetically predisposed, thoeverbeit, you should probably be on fin anyways. Fat loss is also a bigger + if you're a fat fuck than a microscopic amount of hair follicle miniaturization (that you likely won't even notice) is a -.

Also as far as metabolism, yes it will lower it. As far as hormones, yes any caloric deficit will result in a drop in test. Being a fat fuck also lowers test and fucks with your metabolism, at some point you have to take action.
>>
Thread's dead but I had my birthday on the 18th and decided to fast for the whole weekend afterwards. Went from 127 to 122 just like that. Back on the grind!
>>
1 hour to end my 5 day fast. Ill be back in a month or 2 for the next one
>>
OMAD for 10 weeks to lose 20lb and get down to 11% BF... Viable? I'm already a week in.
>>
>>74109058
Ma'am, this is a fasting thread.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.