[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hyxpk on X.jpg (323 KB, 2048x1152)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
Soaking wet edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For Spaghetti Slurpers who are working towards a longer life and a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: https://www.fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read https://physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: https://fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: https://www.losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 0.72g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the /fit/ sticky: https://liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: https://weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit Wiki: https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread: >>74075239
>>
tomorrow is 20k step saturday
>>
File: happiness gains.jpg (267 KB, 2048x1152)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
cute and funny nuns
>>
>the nuns are back

Yep, I'm thinkin we're back
>>
>>74082833
I will do 20001. Making me the winner.
>>
File: 2FrG.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
The worst part about having been morbidly obese is that it still takes so fucking long to fall off. I'm not getting any younger here and I want to be able to start wearing nice clothes and working towards a gorgeous body NOW. Instead I have to spend god knows how many more weeks practically just sitting around with my dick in my hand, because being fat makes every exercise that much more of a pain in the ass and there's a physical limit to the speed of weight loss even though I've been on a consistent downward trend for over a year. I will inevitably be not-fat in the future so I wish I could just skip the waiting period. Urgh.
>>
>>74082920
I know it's hard anon but you can't rush it. One day you will be the version of yourself you want to be. You just have to enjoy the journey.
>>
>>74082920
Patience is key, our slovenly states didn't happen overnight and undoing it will take time. Take solace in the victories no matter how small they are. It will happen is you keep going.
>>
Im 216lb, and have been dieting for 8 days or so, having low carb, high protein diet, and 0 sugar, I try and keep in a 1500cal deficit. Though I go to the gym 5 days a week and do cardio for minimum 30 minutes, family came over today and I had to eat, I ended up eating 2400 calories today. Will this undo my entire week of hard work?
>>
>>74082920
>weeks
lol
lmao
If you're talking weeks you don't know how bad things really are for some of us here
>>
>>74083017
>Will this undo my entire week of hard work?
Nope
If you had a lot of carbs you might gain some water-weight but you should loose that just as quickly
Having a 1500 calories deficit is kinda great, im sure you will see results
>>
Fatty Contest
VGhoul
217lbs
>>
>>74082851
we're so back
>>
I developed the diabeties, I'm pretty sure anyway. GSGJDK
>>
>>74082948
>>74083009
Yeah, you're right, I'm just venting since I can't sleep. It still stings when I scroll through /fa/ and see all the styles I'd love to try but know I couldn't pull off well with my current body.

>>74083035
Months would be more realistic but I'm also less keen on looking at it that way. I'm not willing to entertain "years" at all.
>>
>got lot more steps in than usual yesterday
>diet on point
>good sleep for the first time in a few days
>weight went up
time to move to weekly weigh ins
shame, I liked the daily motivation
but at least now I'll be able to calculate my real TDEE with the initial water weight loss done so looking forward to that, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be more than 2600-2800 kcal so far but I'll give it a bit more time
>>
>>74083156
Height? Weight? Body fat%?
>>
File: 1712503988817039.jpg (53 KB, 640x640)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>74082823
NUNGODS WE'RE SO BACK
>>
Fatty Contest
ItsOverJohnny
83.0kg
>>
>>74083156
>nooooo weight went up for one day I cant do this anymore!
you are so mentally weak man, nut up.
>>
>>74083156
I am daily weighing in but since I don't eat that much anymore, I went from daily pooping to pooping once every two days, so that affects my daily weight, too.

I'm still doing daily because I like the nice line in the statistics
>>
>>74083246
are you illiterate anon
>>
>>74083304
Yes
>>
>>74083149
Instead of bumming yourself out when you look at them use them to hype you up. There's a drive for us all beyond "I want to be healthy" for me it's my forest nymph of a co-worker with the phat butt. Will I ever hook up with her? Probably not but I'll settle for just looking normal in her eyes.

Every professional athlete dreams of being a world champion, even the ones who "suck" by professional standards. To quote my one of my favourite sources of weeb inspiration "not everyone who tries hard is rewarded. But every person who succeeds tried hard".

/end of TED talk.
>>
Day 3, we're making it bros
>>
>>74083418
This reminds me that since I started counting my calories and losing weight I've come to realise how many calories I waste on bread products. It fucking sucks. Yesterday I autisticly declared to a workmate that "bread is just the vessel used to deliver the shit I actually want to eat in a way that doesn't make me look ultra retarded". Going to start developing the kfc double down of the deli world.

Good going anon, what's your target weight?
>>
>>74083461
Going for 10% body fat. Considering that I'm easily 25% or more right now, that probably means 161.
>>
File: sandwich.png (13 KB, 1058x189)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>74083461
bread isn't bad, it satiates so I don't mind eating it. Pic related: two buns with gorgonzola, tomato and ham. 529 calories in total, autistically weighted every ingredient, will keep me full until late night.
>>
>Get hungry
>Don't eat
Bros.... I did it
>>
File: 1711461479071045.jpg (23 KB, 398x500)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>74083598
You've cracked the code
>>
Rip muscles.

My wifes company is getting liquidated and she's so sad. She loved that place.
>>
anyone take thyroid to help stubborn fat loss?
>>
File: 1535992474910.jpg (42 KB, 333x609)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
I'm barely normal weight now.
My current plan is to just keep losing at least like 5 kilos more as there's still a good bit of chub and then start to focus on building muscle. Doing resistance training already of course but still at a deficit.
>>
1500 kcals is such a small amount of food
>>
>>74083636
yes, i eat thyroids for breakfast
>>
>>74083653
In chicken and veg it's actually a lot of food, literally several lbs of food
>>
>>74083461
You know that saying "the time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time"? That's how I feel about bread.
>>
>>74083653
no u
>>
>>74083653
Not if you know how to split it
I do 1200 cals per weekday
Usually it's split into
200 cals morning
300 cals lunch
700 cals dinner
Some days I might skip morning and turn into random total 200 cals snack through the day to keep me going
Dinner usually keeps me full and it's enough until I have to go to sleep
Learn how to split your food in order to "satisfy" your body
>>
>>74083632
Eat more protein and fewer carbs dumb dumb
>>
>>74082882
I kneel, Steplord.
>>
>>74083156
were the amount of steps enough to induce water retention?
>>
>>74083687
>>74083551
Don't get me wrong I love bread, it's just I never think "man I'd smash some bread right now".
>>
>>74084070
I smash bread daily
>>
>>74084091
I never get enough of a craving to finish a loaf of regular bread. Even the little bachelor loaves don't get finished. Crusty bread/baguettes on the other hand would be inhaled instantly so I just don't bother.
>>
My mom bought me a big bag of choceur peanut butter cups.
I had 3 cups last night and 3 cups today and gave the rest away to coworkers.
>>
>>74084207
It's OK to day thank you and throw the whole thing away when nobody's looking. She was doing a nice thing for you and you should appreciate the spirit of the gift, but you don't have to actually eat it.
>>
What are some kino foods to take to work? We have a fridge and a microwave and shit. I want to stop using the works canteen so I can control my calories.
>>
>>74084226
she gives me care package treats all the time.
for once I did not eat the whole bag.
>>
>>74084239
If it's a recurring thing, ask her to include fruit or whatever.
>>
>>74084207
have you talked to your mother about your wish to lose weight? I haven't been living with my parents since close to 20 years now, but the moment I told my wife that I want to lose weight, she's been paying a lot of attention to calories when she packs my lunch. I guess it's about being clear and talking
>>
>>74084070
My entire diet is tailored around the fact that I will, at least once per day, go to my kitchen and eat an entire hoagie roll by itself.
>>
>>74084385
Sounds based, I'd probably do that with a large French baguette if I ever left them in the house.
>>
> i eat now good but after this meal, I start for real
> i feel tired/hungry now I will eat now but tommorw I start for real
> had bad mood lately, gonna eat something to cheer myself up i will start diet hard afterwards

how to stop this bullshit?
>>
>>74084468
Just stop, it's literally that easy.
>>
god bless taters
>>
>>74082833
You know what anon? I'll join you. What do you use to track your steps? I have a watch but this fucker tracks steps even when I'm typing on the keyboard. Are fitness apps enough or are they too inaccurate?
>>74083156
It sucks to lose the motivator but at least you're not discouraged, good for you fren! I too went in weight for 11 days this month but yesterday and today I finally went under the weight that I had 13 days ago.
>>
>>74082823
I'm drinking so much coffeeoh
>>
>>74082920
Time will pass anyway, just do the work.
One year from now you want to think: "i look sick" and not "i wish i kept going"
>>
>>74083653
I do OMAD at 1500, and with this method its a lot of food to scarf down in one go.
>>
>>74084669
I use an old garmin but would target 10 miles to be sure I do the steps. I GPS track on the watch but also plot a route using onthegomap
>>
>>74084468
Feeling tired or hungry or in a bad mood is not a reason to delay, it's a reason to start. A lot of those feelings stem from being a fatty and eating like shit. It may be rough at first, but you will feel on average better when you improve your lifestyle.
>>
What are you guys gonna have once you reach your goal weight?
Haven't fully decided on dinner yet but for breakfast I'll be having buttered bagels with eggs and for tea a caramel cream egg I've been saving since Easter Sunday.
>>
>>74084468
fast for a week straight(just not dry fast and make sure you replenish your electrolytes)
after that you can do a normal low calorie diet and it will be so piss easy you'll laugh at yourself for failing before
>>
>>74084838
if you spend your time on your diet thinking of all the things you will eat once your diet is over, you will never make it
you gotta find other things in life to look forward to than food
>>
>>74083156
I’m actually gonna pack my scale for the weekend trip because I need it. When I weigh in, my weight is on my mind all day and it helps me stay on track.

>>74084838
I’m gonna have the same things I always do. By the time I hit my goal weight my TDEE will probably be so low that I’ll end up eating like this the rest of my life.
>>
Alright I'm starting my fast so I'm back here you with niggers
>>
>>74084838
a nice steak, haven't had one in a while.
>>
>>74084838
Im going to go to a chinese buffet and binge eat like 3000-4000 kcals worth of food when I hit my goal weight. At least that has been the plan for many months now and that day is soon here, only like 5 kilos to go. Going to have to fast couple of days after that and it wont probably be worth it but goddamn Im still going to do it, no matter what anyone says.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>74084838
>get skin surgery
>eat and lift at maintenance for 3 months
>work hard to aquire Bruce Lee mode
I'm already lifting at the moment, so i might as well keep going when I'm "done"
>>
>>74082823
So if I take a frozen chicken breast, stick it in the oven for 45 minutes at 450 degrees, and cover it in garlic powder and asian barbeque sauce and panko bread crumbs is that going to be like 500 calories or is it going to be like 2500 calories because every food in existence is too many calories and labeled with an underestimate.
Why the fuck is like 3 peanuts a billion calories.
I don't believe there are people who eat """""healthy"""" serving sizes.
>>
>haven't properly sharted in 10 days or so
>take laxative
>shit out like 2kg

I'm eating a lot of fiber, why the FUCK does my body refuse to shart suddenly?
>>
>>74085184
Maybe its the fiber? If I eat fiber I get completely bloated and it takes ages to go through me.
>>
File: 116975561_p0.png (1.92 MB, 2800x4000)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
Fatty Contest
Cagliostro
212lbs

only lost one pound this week for some reason despite fasting an extra 2 days compared to last week. not sure why since i ate under my calorie goal the friday and saturday of the pervious week too. thinking my scale might not be so good or maybe i just underestimated my weight in the previous weigh in.
>>
>>74085162
You read the labels on the product and figure it out brainlet
>>
fatty contest
Moonlune
217.8lbs
>>
>>74084838
For me, it's reheated pizza
Going to get a giant 60x40cm party pizza, put it in the fridge and eat it over three days
>>
>>74084838
Probably what I normally eat but beefed up for maintenance. Burrito bowl with real sour cream and cheese instead of low fat, a little more rice with my stir fry, slightly larger portions in general etc.

>>74085018
I’d think you could work in a 6 or even 8 oz steak, even cooked in butter. Just don’t have roast potatoes on the side hah
>>
>>74085278
Hmmm, me thinks you should do keto and only 1-2 day fasts with low cal eating when not fasting
>>
>>74085363
hmm i did do keto and lose a ton of weight on it at the time might have to go back to that. makes no sense though whyyy
>>
>>74085387
What did you eat after the fast? Since you’re not eating anything(including) it puts you into ketosis, and if you eat carbs right after you will prob gain some water weight back
>>
>>74085397
*including carbs
>>
File: ENcdPHlU0AA7lTL.jpg (752 KB, 850x1200)
752 KB
752 KB JPG
>>74085397
i did eat carbs so you're right and i just put on some water weight. i ate like a small pizza pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon crumble with a greek salad and a coke zero
>>
File: IMG_5139.jpg (173 KB, 850x1204)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>74085441
Ok, if you can fast for that long then low cal keto shouldn’t be too hard for you if you want to eat more often and fast whenever you please ;p only downside is being inexplicably horny while on the diet, for me at least
>>
File: gigachad 3.jpg (87 KB, 1000x937)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>74082823
>nun enyojer
>>
File: EXqn7XUU8AEHLJZ.jpg (505 KB, 900x1200)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>74085472
yea low cal keto is no issue just i wanna lose weight asap so i can fit in all my old clothes again. when i put my clothes on today i noticed that they fit a bit looser so i think it is working and im only on week 2 of hardcore dieting so i might just stay the course a bit longer and see how it works out.
>>
I eat food, me get strong
>>
>>74083598
Wtf no you're supposed to make a complicated diet and exercise plan that will be impossible to be consistent with, then complain about your genes and societal expectations.
>>
FattyContest
EHD
262.3lbs
5'11"
>>
Not as much of a pump today compared to the same workout in Monday
Hopin the gains pains hit soon brehs
>>
Fatty Contest
MadBandit
101.8kg
165cm

losing my job soon might just spend few months working on myself
>>
>>74085682
How come you losing your job?
>>
>Chicken
>Veg
Name a more kino combinatino
>>
>>74084468
Instead of eating what you want, eat a big bowl of plain green beans, or broccoli, or something like it. You will feel full and take in very few calories. Just go crazy with the green beans, eat as many as you like. A whole can is like fifty calories. I bet you can't eat two cans without feeling very full. Don't be alarmed when your poop turns green.
>>
Cardio first thing in the morning or cardio before bed?
>>
>>74085682
i was put on a failing contract and my manager didnt tell me, im looking at internal transfer but i doubt anyone will take me internally or externally since the job market is so ass
>>
>>74085796
>Failing contract
What?
>>
>>74085817
my bad. the company i joined has a contract with another. everything is failing to live up to the clients expectation and since my team is too small with no budget or profit, we couldnt do anything, so it makes sense that they wont be renewing the contract. i had been looking for other jobs after 2 months in since it was pretty obvious this will happen but still failed to secure anything.
>>
I want to be thin RIGHT FUCKING NOWWWWW
>>
>>74085781
First thing so you burn the fat with no cals in your system
>>
>>74085924
Is this a real thing or meme logic?
>>
I air fryed the chicken thighs, who knew it could be this easy.
>>
>>74084333
I've told her I'm dieting and she has no idea how dieting works. she thinks all I do is exercise to lose weight and can eat whatever I want even though Ive tried explaining it to her about my diet plan. it's whatever, she's just being a mom.
>>
>>74085966
not him but I've had this thought a few times and there's surprisingly little to read about it online.

Since no process is 100% efficient (second law of thermodynamics), the process of converting calories into body fat will lead to an energy loss (meaning that 1000 calories above maintenance will result in less than 1000 calories worth of body fat). The process of converting body fat back to energy, too. Meaning that converting 1000 calories worth of bodyfat into energy, will lead to less than 1000 calories worth of energy being produced. Technically this should mean that doing cardio on an empty stomach will be more beneficial for the goal of weight loss because you as the chemical-engine that human beings are, are running less efficient.
>>
>>74085986
air fryers are a cheat code for dieting. Use it well fren
>>
>mfw dick gains are real
>mfw I still have a bunch of weight to lose
>mfw my penis went from slightly above average(6'1inch) to above average(6'5inch)
>Might end up with a 7inch+penis
If nothing else, do it for your dong, anons.
>>
File: Billy_Herrington.png (112 KB, 260x291)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>74086118
I do it all for him and the puppy he had adopted right before he died
>>
>>74086118
I was amazed that the dick gain memes weren't memes after all. Turns out less fat and cleaner arteries means more blood to your dick.
>>
my penis went from small to below average
>>
Sup anons, big news.
After 4 years of struggling with my weight I officially no longer have non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Id like to thank fattyjr and the fatty contest as that provided a lot of the support I needed even if I only update occasionally.
WAGMI
>>
Fatty Contest
Cheeto
263.6lbs
>>
>>74086528
Bro, Thats fantastic, great work.

Very inspirational. I also struggled with some liver problems with lead to me quitting alcohol. Proud of you. WAGMI
>>
>>74086528
>non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
T-t-this is a thing?
>>
just had a pound of deep fried fat trimmings, feels good being a literal lard while losing weight bros
>>
>>74086686
You really gonna try this shit again? You got rocked last night
>>
>>74086686
Oh, cool. How much are you losing per week?
>>
Fatty contest
absoluteunit
87.7 kg
>>
>>74086700
>>74086701
cope, I've lost 0.5lbs since last night.
>>
>>74086528
Congratulations anon! You should be very proud of yourself, remember how this feels.
>>
>>74086680
100%
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/nonalcoholic-fatty-liver-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20354567
>>
I just had eggs with mushrooms and reduced fat cheese on a small tortilla. Snacking on carrots and cucumber. Not sure what I’ll make for dinner, something with meat
>>
>>74086790
Turkey Steak with Peas, carrots and sweetcorn for me
>>
>>74086783
This reminds me I haven't eaten foie gras since I started my weight loss journey. Easily one of the top 5 foods I miss but can't really fit into my caloric budget without remaining hungry.

Closely followed by Roquefort
>>
>>74086718
Why the fuck are you telling me to cope, I literally just asked you how much you're averaging a week. Calm down
>>
File: fat justmeatfish.png (47 KB, 1103x513)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>74086887
Its because he's this insecure fatty. He has 'lost' weight by gaining 50lbs
>>
145 lbs, 5"10, no abs yet. It seem like all my fat its in my belly, and pubic area.
Should I keep cutting?
>>
>>74087016
Yeah, just cut to 80lbs. You'll be fine
>>
Ate more than 1000 calories today
>>
>>74086896
That's bad, but I get it. I gained like 30lbs after my dad died, and I'm only just now getting a hold on my weight. I'm sure he'll get back down.
>>
File: 1713072698065267.jpg (16 KB, 315x374)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>74086896
That guy had a little melty last night, inb4 post chart you coward spam.
>>
>>74086896
He's absolutely Ngmi at this point. Been coping for 2 months "on track" but I haven't seen anything
>>
File: pizzaaaa.png (1.42 MB, 1024x1024)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>74087150
fat fuck

i will have to as well since it's my family member's bday, just chicken and mash potatoes though
>>
>>74087289
Is that an ai generated picture of pizza?
>>
>>74087342
No, it’s a real pizza
>>
>>74087289
is that the star rail slag?
>>
>>74087430
Possibly
>>
>>74086686
Nice.

>>74086896
Cope

Fatty Contest
JustMeatFishSaltButterAndEggs
311 lbs
>>
File: firefox_BVA58Pznl4.png (4 KB, 133x69)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>74087465
nice progress retard
>>
>>74087476
Thanks, fatty.
>>
>>74082920
fast until youre skinny
>>
>>74082920
Eat more fat.
>>
>>74087476
Kwab, only 11lbs to go until he's back to square one.
>>
>>74087574
Don't know where you're getting that information, but it's wrong. My highest weight ever was over 350 lbs. To me, all of you freaking out over 50 lbs of weight gain when I can lose it relatively easily (since my diet isn't a starvation diet) is actually pretty funny. I don't care so much about meeting arbitrary weight goals as I do about becoming healthy. That's what's most important to me. Sorry this worldview doesn't work for whatever diet you've been prescribed.
>>
>>74087591
Nigga, if you’re 300+ lbs then ofc it’s easy to lose weight
>>
File: IMG_3546.jpg (323 KB, 1199x1397)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
Fatty Contest
AyeSteven
170lbs
5’8”
>>
>>74087600
Lol, clearly you've never been diseased enough to be over 300 lbs. Good for you.
>>
>>74087591
>all of you freaking out over 50 lbs of weight gain
>I don't care so much about meeting arbitrary weight goals as I do about becoming healthy.
You dumb fuck, do you think gaining 50lbs is healthy? 50lbs is the weight of an average 7 year old child.
If you didn't care about arbitrary weight goals then why bother tracking your weight at all, let alone share your lack of progress with people on /fit/ and claim to be healthy?
>>
>>74087612
You’re right, but it’s certainly easier to lose weight the more weigh, as you lose weight it gets harder because your body requires less calories to burn - which takes more effort on your part if you still want to lose weight. Stop making excuses and being lazy
>>
>>74087622
>>74087632
Lol, this old cope. I'm not telling you why you're wrong every thread, I was simply brought up and had to share I've lost more than that other guy eating a pound of fat, and I ate one and a half pounds of fat, a cup of whole milk, two cans of sardines (in water), and a can of oysters(in water). Simple and delicious, not stalling over it. Butter makes your pants fall off, after all.
>>
File: 1713477141962487.gif (120 KB, 217x320)
120 KB
120 KB GIF
>>74087591
You started out at 300lbs and made progress before suddenly going haywire. Wtf happened bro?
>>
>>74087591
>Becoming healthier
>Gains 50lbs while eating 8oz of fat a day
You must be trolling
>>
>>74087675
Just eat fish salt meat butter and eggs bro! Eat 2 pounds of fried pork fat in one sitting! 100% healthy and makes you loose weight bro! (totally not water weight btw)
>>
>>74087688
I've lost so much "water weight" to you folks. How low must I go before this supposed water weight (unless I gain, in which case it's fat!) stops being water weight to you?
>>
>>74087717
Yes you didn't gain any fat weight, just 50lbs of water weight lmao
>>
>>74087717
nigger do you think 50 lbs is water weight but somehow 5 lbs isnt?
>>
>>74087717
You could try losing the rest of that 50lbs you gained and make some actual progress this year before chuckling blubberously about your cannibal diet.
>>
>>74087741
>>74087745
Counter question: How much animal fat a day were you eating when you put on your weight?
You seem to be adamant that fat makes you fat, so you must have personal experience on that front, right?

I'll just wait right here until you can answer.
>>
>>74087765
Eating fat is fine, in moderation. You gained 50lbs, that isn't moderation fatty.
>>
>>74087765
None on its own, and it obviously worked since I weigh 100+ lbs less than you do. Can’t say the same for your methods
>>
>>74087778
I'm losing weight eating over a pound of fat a day. Is that moderation, then?
>>
>>74087784
Lol, nice cope. You seemingly know nothing of natural weight loss beyond accidentally stumbling into it via starvation. Liposuction is faster, you should just get that.
>>
>>74087786
>losing weight
No, you are not you fucking schizo
>>
>>74087786
You weight more than 300 lbs, you could do anything that doesn’t involve eating shit and you would lose weight. I can guarantee right now though that you will never reach 220 or below because of your retarded brain thinking that YOU put any effort into your weight loss. When it comes time for you to eat healthy and make an effort, you will fail miserably
>>
>dad got fried chicken today and I didn't say no
>planning a surprise for friend tomorrow, we're going to have deep dish pizza

How much progress do I stand to lose
>>
I can't stop overeating
>>
>>74087808
One day of cheating is bad, two days of cheating is failure
>>
>>74087796
I've lost near a pound since last night. Seems like a cope! Lol. I'm gonna get out of this place as a healthy individual one day while you will have thrown in the towel. I don't need determination or will to do my diet beyond rejecting my loved ones and their gains goblin attitude towards food. I live by myself, I buy and cook my own food, and I don't see myself changing my ways for anything but a temporary cheat, which I can do without worry. Sorry, this isn't what you want to hear.
>>
>>74087809
Just stop
>>
>>74087811
I took a shit and lost 2lbs, guess you and your diet just got BTFO
>>
>>74087804
Not a very positive attitude. I can't guarantee anything, since I'm not psychic, but I can tell you're a bitter person, since I'm simply responding to you and you're getting this heated. I will continue to eat multiple animals a day, thanks for watching me.
>>
>>74087765
>>74087790
>noooooooooooo you have to eat less to loose weight!
yes, that's how it fucking works you utterly retarded and delusional landwhale.
How did I loose weight? I cut down on carbs a bunch, replaced them with vegs and more meat/eggs, eat only one meal a day and excercising multiple times a week. I lost fucking 30+lbs in less than two months.
>>74087811
>loosing almost an entire pound in one day
wew, retard. what progress. At this rate you'll be fucking 200lbs when you're 80.
>>
>>74087821
That's probably the most weight you've lost in weeks!
>>
>>74087828
Oh wowee, you starved and lost 30+ lbs. Good for you. I've fasted for a long time and lost 50 lbs during it before. Doesn't mean it's healthy or it'll stay off, anon. You're approaching things in a way that's interesting, keeping yourself from enjoying food and staying away from things your body needs to lose weight. Gee, it's almost like everyone does that. Also, my goal isn't 200 lbs since I'm not looking to lose all of my bodyfat, just a healthy amount, thanks.
>>
>>74087852
>Healthy amount
You'll be 400lbs soon
>>
>all these newcuties dabbing on JustMeatFishSaltButterAndEggs

Let the man cook
>>
>>74087824
I’m not bitter, I just like laughing at you because of how incompetent you are
>>
>>74087869
I don't even know who you are, I'm just suddenly being attacked even though I'm losing weight. Now, I can't tell you how much is water weight, but more than 20 lbs of water weight? come on now, some has to be fat.
>>
>>74087865
He's been cooking himself in bacon grease again, TMDWU.
>>
>>74087879
You haven't lost any weight, you are up from your original starting weight. You have gained weight.
>>
>>74087852
>starved
if you seriously think OMAD is starving yourself you're fucking utterly retarded. If you also think that means I was keeping myself from enjoying food you're doubly retarded (although personally I dont count fucking gorging myself on pounds of raw fat as "enjoyable" since I like things humans eat like vegs and meat and fruits).
Ive been getting all my nutrients and shit even while OMAD, I havent refrained from cooking stuff in butter and cream as I usually do, I just eat ONE meal per day and shed weight at a rate you've come nowhere near.
Again, you're delusional. Just try to eat like a normal fucking person for a week, instead of directly injecting cooking oil in your veins for once.
>muh healthy!
Nigger I'm healthy as fuck, I work outside with my hands all day and I mog all my coworkers whenever I do anything physical. I seriously doubt you're healthier than 90% of other anons here you fucking greasegolem.
>>
>>74087898
You can't read graphs?

>>74087899
Post chart
>>
>>74087916
Greaser
My old scale was fucked and showed 247lbs instead of the 261lbs my new scale showed.
>>
>>74087810
Fuck. I'm going starvation mode until pizza tomorrow.
>>
I will get on the scale again for the first time in about eight months tomorrow morning
I will probably get sad
>>
>>74087933
You're going up in weight, anon.
>>
File: jingwho.jpg (105 KB, 850x1204)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>74087939
good boy
>>
>>74087955
I had already lost the weight I gained by tuesday, I've got no idea what the hell that was about.
>>
>>74087961
Probably just water weight. The body gets like that sometimes
>>
>>74087972
Sure, but I was surprised it fluctuated that much in such little time. I was sitting at 233ish all week until Saturday and then poof back down 4-5 lbs again
>>
>>74087979
Insulin spikes can do it if you've been doing a low carb diet. Usually takes 3 days or so to lose the water your kidneys are telling your body to hold onto.
>>
>>74087941
That's great! A scale is an indispensable tool for losing weight. What I used to do is weight myself every single morning just after I took a big poop. That was usually my lowest weight of the day unless I was carrying extra water weight from eating salty foods or something.

When you weigh yourself every single day (and write it down!) you quickly learn that your weight will vary between 5-10lbs depending on how much you eat, what types of foods you eat, and how often you go without eating. You can easily "gain" 10lbs in one day just by eating a lot but that weight often disappears after a few bowel movements (or sometimes after a lot of pissing).

People who don't do this (weigh themselves daily) get really freaked out and sometimes quit when they see their weight spike. Weight loss, more than anything, is about good record keeping.

You should write down your weight each day, the exercises you did, and the calories that you ate. You literally cannot fail with this formula.
>>
>>74087941
How bad is it?
>>
PROTIP: Weigh yourself before and after pooping to see how much your poop weighs.
>>
i dont care about the weight of my poop you creep
>>
>>74088019
Thanks, chatgpt.
>>
I think I gave myself an eating disorder. I've binge trash then puked it out 4 times now. 3 in a span of a week.
Bros.
>>
>>74086118
>tfw no amount of weight loss is going to fix my pencil dick
>>
>>74088037
I do this but it's because I'm gross
Record poop so far is 1.8lbs
>>
>>74088113
What a waste of money
>>
File: Ravioli-54-1024x1536~2.jpg (167 KB, 1024x1536)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
OMAD of the day: ravioli with tuco sauce.
>>
>>74082823
>decided to check the damage from being such a depressed cunt the last 5 years
>297lbs
>get to cutting, not even difficult when that 297 keeps popping into my head
>hunger pains seemingly not even there, barely getting lightheaded or dizzy even eating like I did today
>2 Greek yogurts 1 banana, all hours apart
>have a bagel, while it’s toasting put chicken cordon blue thing that’s broccoli and cheese stuffed (250 cals) in oven
>after bagel not hungry at all
>literally repulsed by the idea of eating anything else tonight and feel fine but have probably only had about 600 calories for the day
Wtf why? I went on a walk for a few hours earlier too. I can’t stop thinking about that 297 and how that’s nearly 300 fucking pounds. A large sub and some water and it would probably be 300+. I’m 300lbs. I’m a fat fuck. This can’t be I have to fix it. I literally feel repulsed like sick from the idea of eating, yet I somehow feel fine on low calories? Why? I’ve only been back it a few days. I remember running a 500 deficit made me feel like shit nonstop all fatigued and lightheaded and dizzy and moody. And I have none of that on what’s probably minimum a 1500 deficit, probably closer to 1800.
I may force myself to have the chicken thing to not waste the food and because I don’t want to fuck up by eating too low and failing but I honestly don’t see that happening. I’m a little confused on why this seems easy now, but also entirely disgusted with myself. I hate fat people, I genuinely hate them so much and I have become one.
>>
>>74088212
Keep doing what your doing
>noooo Ill have to up my calories or Ill fail
is a reddit mene
>>
>>74088244
Anon, speaking from past experiences on that. While depressed when I got to around 220 I would try to go “hard” right away and drop to like 1000 cals for the day (I’m 6’2”) and I’d fuck up and fail and then emotionally eat/eat as escapism again. Happened a few times until I totally gave up at 240lbs.
But this yeah I’ll keep doing this. Fuck it man I feel fine. Literally any hunger pain or anything my thoughts are
>297
Or if it’s health anxiety
>rather die than continue to be fat
And then any hunger, dizziness, moodiness etc all seems to go away. I’m not even fatigued.
>>
At my worst I was 225lbs at 6'0.

How bad is that?
>>
>>74082823
I hate these stupid fucking nun chicken images they piss me off so bad I want to scream and punch through the screen FUCK
>>
I agree. TENDIFY ALL THE DUCKS
TDD
>>
>>74088310
That's a reasonable weight if you are not a tranny.
>>
>>74088271
On one hand I think you do have this benefit of truly understanding how bad it is. So many people fall for
>wow I’m 300lbs, but that guy is 400! I’m not doing so bad
When 300 lbs is pretty bad, even if you’re tall and have muscle.
That said, it sounds like you have some pretty deep self esteem issues. That can either be a tool or a downfall. For me, I grew up an awkward fat kid who always felt like I was bothering people by just being around. I went to my roommate’s birthday party (I’d never been invited to a party before) and actually had a good time. Danced a little, had conversations with people and realized maybe I’m not so shitty to be around. The next day I got lunch and logged it, 1200 calories (from one of those places that publishes nutrition info). Blew me away because I’d get it often and thought it was a light lunch. Decided I knew exactly why I was fat, it wasn’t genetics or bad luck or any other reason to feel sorry for myself. As I’ve been losing the self esteem has only increased and made me more resolved to stick to it. I still have moments when I feel like I’m useless but much less often.

All in all, it’s good you’re disgusted with your weight. I don’t think you should be disgusted with your soul though, try to look at it from the perspective of “I need to take care of myself because I deserve it.” No one else can make the choices for you.
>>
>>74088153
Followup to this post:
>pre-poop: 184.4lbs
>post-poop: 183.2lbs
>>
stop blogging about poop
>>
>>74088440
Thank you man. This is one of those few goldmine absolute gems of a post and I relate to everything you said deeply, even growing up as the fat kid. I kinda mentioned it but I had it together at one point. Got very healthy and fit and my self esteem did rise, before I became depressed and lost it all. That’s why I’m doing this now, because I need to practice some self love again. There’s so much wrong in my life but this weight and my health is one thing within my control I can be working on at all times. I appreciate what you said about being disgusted with the weight but not my soul. I’m saving your post.
>>
>>74088514
For sure man. A lot of us are here for the same reasons. Good luck to you
>>
File: IMG_3709.png (189 KB, 731x770)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
I’ve been eating low cal keto for the past 3 weeks.

Tonight it was a senpai’s birthday and I ate half a plate of chicken, quarter plate of mashed potatoes, and a small slice of choco cake. I did not eat anything else today because I anticipated this.

Predict how much lbs I’ll gain(+) or lose(-) when I weigh myself tommorow morning. I’ll report back then, and the closest guesser can win something, idk what, but something
>>
>>74088791
Considering your size, 3 lbs
>>
>>74088803
Gain, +3 gain. Mostly water weight.
>>
>>74088803
I don’t think I posted it yet but I weighed 205.6 lbs this morning, we shall see. I’m going to go on another run right now to burn the cake from my body, but the water weight may still fuck me tommorow
>>
they ordered pizza and wings. ate four wings and a little ranch
>>
>>74088813
Not to discourage you from going on a run (please do), but imo just being consistent with your diet after overindulging is the Better Way. Otherwise you’ll end up justifying overeating with “oh I’ll just burn it off later” and then feel like shit and spiral harder when you do the math and realize there’s no undoing the damage. At least, that is the trap I fell into.
>>
>>74088999
thx for the advice anon, i said "burn it off" but i mean it kinda jokingly bc that's not exactly possible since i already ate it... i don't think there are any other events I'll have to eat like that for months at this point now though, the place we went to literally consisted of: pasta, pizza, pasta with meat
>>
I still feel like a fat fuck, but occasionally Ill catch my reflection in a shop window and have to do a double take to believe its actually me. I'm close to my goal weight, but realistically I could be happy now. Not only just lost weight, but how I eat has changed and its easy for me to now eat less and not crave junk. I even eat junk sometimes, but it kind of disgusts me to the point where I'm not encouraged to eat much of it. We all going to make it and we're not going to go backwards, r-right anons?
>>
>>74086118
This. Penis gains are solid thick and tight. Not only can I see it now when I look down, but it hangs nicely now and doesnt look like a turtle popping its head out of a shell. Definately went from 6" on a good day to easily 7" now.
>>
>>74084838
I dont really crave for anything Im not already eating. I really should include a pizza once a week, or once every other week as I dont think it would hurt at all, but id rather cook up a crumbed chicken and spread some avocado on it and top it with a fried egg. That shit is like crack to me now. This is how I cheat meal now.
>>
File: OIP (37).jpg (21 KB, 474x632)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Normally I just grab a bottle of Franks but today decided to be bold and try something new. Hopefully will spice all the foods up a little more. Hot sauce makes everything better.
>>
>>74088122
Iktf
>>
>>74088313
U ok bud?
>>
>>74085162
I used to eat 1 chicken breast for dinner, but even that is too much now. I usually will butterfly it and cut it in h half which is usually around 4oz for 240cals
>>
>>74089158
Congrats on your victories. Don’t worry about if you ever gain weight again. If you look at fit people, a lot have gained weight at some point in time but they know how to lose it again.

If you did it once, you already know how to get back - both ways. I gained a good amount of my weight back because I was swamped with work and family for a few years and I think it was worth it. Especially because I’m back on the horse and losing it has been a lot easier this time around. I wasn’t good at adapting, but this time I am.
>>
>>74088313
If you are who I think you are, glad you’re still around kekek
>>
File: 1710286179204040.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1089)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>74082920
Just keep going man and know 100% your future self will thank you for it. I know how hard it is, even now I'm not sure how I did it but at the start all I focused on was week to week trying hard for the fatty contest, until eventually it was shopping for new clothes, and then shopping for more new clothes because my weight dropped even more. Even now when I think back I'm just glad my past self was committed enough to start the journey and to keep going. I'm proud of that guy, he was depressed, overweight, didn't really go out and just played vidya while eating chips and soda yet somehow with a little motivation from an obscure Mongolian basket weaving forum he was able to lose over 100lbs and become a completely new human. I probably only wish id spent a little time learning how to improve my social skills while I was sitting around waiting for the fat to fall off because now I almost have the body just now wish I had a little charisma to go with it. WAGMI man, you got this.
>>
>>74089233
Based, you're going to make it anon. You learn a lot about body and the nutrition it really needs on a weight loss journey, that's for sure. Knowing what you have to do when the time comes to lose a bit of weight next time is a nice skill to have in the toolbox
>>
File: IMG_9544.png (2.4 MB, 1024x1024)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>74089319
Thanks anon. That knowledge is definitely one of the best tools. I’ll admit, the feeling of gaining it back is worse than being fat the first time. For me at least. But I’m losing the weight faster this time and not working nearly as hard.

Godbless. I wish you success in all you desire. :^)
>>
Assuming I'm getting equivalent nutrients and fiber elsewhere, there's no need to eat veggies for fat loss other than efficiency and satiety right? Just calories in/out? I've trimmed my diet down to just high quality lean meats and fruits (mostly berries) and sometimes dairy, cutting out all the junk and processed shit and empty carbs like white rice. I'll sometimes have peppers and onions, the only veggies I enjoy. This is fine, right?
>>
File: carbo.jpg (1.43 MB, 2312x1734)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
its over
>>
>>74089487
Any diet is fine in the short term so long as you feel fine on it. Do you feel fine and are you getting the results you want? That's your answer.
>>
>>74089492
Not too late to destroy these by tossing them in garbage or throwing a disgusting condiment on it. You can't get your money back, but you shouldn't give up your gains, too
>>
>>74089284
Dammit this guy >>74089284 inspired me to add my own encouragement. I’ve been where you are. It’s like a dark tunnel with no light to lead your way. But put one foot in front of the other and keep pushing forward. Even if it may seem ridiculous. Never let it all consume you. I believe you’ll make it.
>>
>>74089494
I mean I do, but I always hear the extremes of veggies being absolutely essential to any diet but also veggies are nutritionally deficient compared to other foods, I don't know what is correct
>>
>>74089538
I don't personally eat them, but if you can have them and still feel good, what's the issue? Variety is the spice of life.
>>
File: 1632205211746.webm (1.33 MB, 324x400)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB WEBM
Caught myself in the mirror earlier and for the first time it really hit me how much better I look now. I look like a normal human. I went from barely fitting in 3XL to effortlessly fitting all my 2XL shirts and it's only going to get better from here. I don't have massive hideous mantits or disgustingly flabby arms anymore. I had to buy a new belt recently because I literally couldn't draw my last one tighter and it had a comical amount of excess length. I don't have to deal with constant random aches and pains and terrible sleep quality and incessant headaches. I've still got a pudgy face and a bit of a gut and I'm definitely not done yet but just finally getting a grasp on how far I've come is amazing.

The best part is that my current lifestyle is 100% sustainable. If I were to magically drop 70 pounds right now I'm fairly confident that I would be able to maintain that weight without issue. Learn to cook, bros, it makes your life so much better. WAGMI
>>
File: file.png (153 KB, 904x938)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
I need a support group for cheese addiction.
>>
>>74089914
Shit bros, is it necessary to track my vitamin gummies?
>>
>>74089931
NTA but I track em because I usually blend up ~20 of the orange flavored ones at a time into milk and have that as a meal.
>>
bros is there really any benefit to fasting over just eating less (aside from speed of weight loss of course)? I know there's a general dedicated to fasting, so naturally I was going to ask there, but I skimmed through it and it seemed like a cult. I feel like the majority of posters in that thread are either blatantly lying or borderline schizophrenic.
>muh autophagy
Is increasing autophagy even necessarily a good thing?
>>
>>74089943
That sounds unbelievably disgusting. Might have to try it some day
>>
>>74089914
that cheese reminded me of Barony
>>
>>74090020
Fasting has helped some with my gut issues. Used to have a really slow transit speeds but Im pretty sure giving my gut a break from food helped.
>>
>>74090067
I did a 3 1/2 day fast in 2022 and it dramatically improved my digestion somehow, there seems to be something to it, but I'm not sure what exactly.
>>
Fatty contest
Certified Turtle
328.4lbs
>>
>>74090072
I have done multiple ~3-4 day fasts for couple of months now for weight loss, so anything else is a nice bonus.
Even if it didnt help with my gut issues, just the ease of weight loss is unmatched compared to when I was in a constant 1000-500 cal deficit.
>>
Fatty Contest
Faucet
318.8lbs
>>
Fatty Contest
Albanoid
84kg
>>
>>74086118
Its not just that, when you are actually having sex, being overweight makes you last less, have no stamina, etc. etc. As somone who yoyo'd in weight a couple times while having gfs, its night and day for me.
>>
Fatty Contest
lechonk
91.9kg

cheat week over, I am holding to water weight I think

monday is deadlift day for the first time since the vacation
>>
File: omad_wrap.jpg (2.57 MB, 3372x2977)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
Fatty Contest
WrapEnjoyer
81.3kg

Enjoying some fish/german ravioli wraps as OMAD breakfast today. Took the bell pepper pill so it's served together with rosemary taters and roasted bell peppers with a bit of honey mustard dressing for a total of 790kcal
>>
File: 11tttl.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>74090378
why did you post that hnng
>>
>>74090425
Dig in, Anon!
>>
Why is Garmin Connect so retarded? I've put all my settings correctly but it keeps giving calorie numbers that are completely dumb
>>
>>74082920
what anime
>>
File: 1713050915749732.jpg (1.69 MB, 3069x2316)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>74090561
NieA_7 i think
>>
Fatty contest
Moonlune
216.6lbs
>>
>>74090589
ty, never heard of it
>>
day 4 of weight loss, we're all gonna make it
>>
File: sick.gif (247 KB, 300x169)
247 KB
247 KB GIF
>>74090693
>Boars head spread
>>
I took the meatpill. I no longer crave s*Gar and c*Rbs
>>
>>74088313
you have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>74086118
So if I keep going I will pic related?
>>
>>74090761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3B7M-3KfrA
>>
>>74090761
>>
Fatty Contest
Bigyi
102.5kg
>>
I am going to eat the 4 egg scrambled eggs
>>
>>74090709
Imagine not enjoying Boar's Head Pepperhouse Gourmaise on your sub or indeed, directly out of the jar.
>>
Its going to be so strange eating at maintenance after eating at a deficit for so long.
>>
>>74090020
>feel like the majority of posters in that thread are either blatantly lying
you wouldnt know unless you tried it yourself
>>
>>74090020
This thread isn't dedicated to fasting, why would you ask about the specifics here when that thread is filled with people who know about the subject? You're a clown.
>>
File: 1711070527553487.gif (2.33 MB, 336x320)
2.33 MB
2.33 MB GIF
>>74086896
this nigga suoximar's mini-me
>>
>>74091102
No, I'm taller than him (and you)
>>
File: 1696695657326804.jpg (868 KB, 1535x2008)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
>>74087476
>>74087574
>Kwab, only 11lbs to go until he's back to square one.
he's NGMI atp
>>
>>74091113
I don't care what you think coward, I will continue to eat as many animals as I want and you will never be able to stop me. I WILL buy factory farm meat, I WILL fund those industries. I WILL be happy.
>>
>Lost weight
>Getting Lasik done
Bros.... i'm starting to feel confident
>>
>>74089867
I can fit into M comfortably now, wonder If I'd ever get to the point I can wear S shirts. I need to buy new pants, they're all getting too big. ditto on cooking, knowing exactly what's in your food is great to help keep track.
>>
File: BPz1.gif (346 KB, 250x200)
346 KB
346 KB GIF
Day 82 of water fast
Weighed in at 85.1 kg (187.22lbs) today, lost 31.5 KG (69.3lbs)
>>
File: 1713389922227725.jpg (132 KB, 1170x1174)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
Plateau broke. Down to 259.3 from 315. WAGMI
>>
File: 847.png (773 KB, 1124x1331)
773 KB
773 KB PNG
guys I went to get coffee with my flatmate and the baristagirl was eyefucking the shit out of me, these facegains might be kicking in. shame I have no balls.
>>
>>74091169
You lost 55lbs in a day?
>>
>>74091211
Yeah, his wife!
>>
>wake up
>eat no breakfast, just tea
>work without eating
>eat no lunch, drink tea
>finish work
>go home
>eat dinner, be mindful to take less than normally
Seems to work
>>
>>74091399
Your suppose to have your tea at 5pm anon not instead of breakfast
>>
>>74090378
Your meals always look awesome anon
>>
>>74091401
Gotta get that caffeine
>>
>>74083156
Are you literally me
>>
Fatty Contest
Geaser
103.7kg/228.6lbs
I really need to get back on track, been working this week so not as much time to excercise and eating normally. Keeping right around the weight I stopped at when I picked up my job so at least I'm happy about that
>>
Fatty Contest
echbeezee
237.8lbs
>>
Fatty Contest
vaevictrix
108.1kg
>>
Holy fuck bros my skeletal ass was able to squat 135 after deloading twice around this weight since I started gyming 3 months ago. Finally feel like I got form, stance, and bracing dialed in.
>>
>>74091599
I need to start seriously squatting, after losing most my weight I have a white girl ass with a bunch of stretchmarks kek.
>>
>>74091794
Yeah after losing 80 lbs I have basically no loose skin except on my ass cheeks, as a permavirgin incel nobody is seeing my ass anyway but I figure doing the exercises will fill it out and I won't even notice it.
>>
>>74082823
Am I losing too fast? I went from 288.5lb (130.8kg) last Saturday to 283.2lb (128.4kg) today. I was trying to go at a pace of 2.5lb lost a week, but that lost seems a bit too fast. I even thought I ate more during the week.
>>
>>74091917
gotta go fast
>>
>>74086118
I wish my dick worked properly so I could fully enjoy the benefits of dick gainz
>>
>>74089867
im trimming down my belt and drilling new holes into it. Its encouraging.
>>
Fatty Contest
Efficiency
110.0kg
>>
Fatty Contest
Cultist
236.6lbs
>>
File: GLn1sb3aAAAlbC5.jpg (297 KB, 2048x1865)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>
Fatty Contest
Raymo
281 lbs
>>
I ate the sammich
>>
Fatty Contest
koronesuki-chan
63.1kg
>>
File: 1673910695982056.gif (409 KB, 400x225)
409 KB
409 KB GIF
>>74092558
ANON NO!
>>
File: IMG_5118.jpg (945 KB, 5123x3703)
945 KB
945 KB JPG
>>74088791
Update:
I woke up a couple of hours ago and weighed myself , 207.4 lbs then. Slept for some hours and weighed myself again, 206.2 lbs now. I did go pee but I don’t think I pissed out a lb of water
>>
>>74092658
Your body also evaporates water when you sweat and when you breathe.
>>
>First weekend i havn't drank in a year
>Feel great
I wish drinking wasnt such a problem for me
>>
>>74091190
Social skills are like any other skills. In order to get better you just have to practice.
>>
>>74092675
So… if I breathe in and out super quickly, I will lose water weight?
>>
>been eating a handful of walnuts a day as a healthy snack
>weightloss stalling
>decide to measure the handful
>40g or so
>350 kcal
Fuck off, these things shouldnt be legal, how do people even have problems gaining weight
>>
>>74092712
lmao bruh......
>>
>>74092712
>handful
Nigga you gotta slice those bitches up and eat like… 6 max
>>
>>74092695
yeah, but the more attractive you are the easier it becomes.
>>
I have an exercise bike in my kitchen now, i really like doing cardio at night with the backdoor open. The wind is nice
>>
File: 20240420_143605.jpg (868 KB, 1844x1848)
868 KB
868 KB JPG
I have taken your advice and have begun meal prepping my peanut butter pretzel nuggets.
>>
>>74092919
I know what you're thinking. Surely this can't be healthy, you're going to fuck up your macros.

YOU WOULD BE WRONG
GAZE UPON PERFECTION
>>
>>74092919
lmao lad
>>
>>74092925
>All those carbs
Disgusting
>>
>>74092935
That's a strange way of spelling "delicious"
>>
Fatty contest
Sub100
112.5kg
>>
>>74082823
just had a 2lb bag of pork rinds and I got another for free, I don't know why you idiots aren't pork rindpilled yet this feels so easy I'm cheating right now.
>>
>>74093145
>2lbs of pork rinds
>five thousand calories minimum
hmm yes how could I have missed this weight loss trick
>>
>>74093145
You are actually mentally ill
>>
File: 1707954558352775.jpg (1.06 MB, 2462x4096)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
I wanted to fast for 24h, but got stress-hunger. Ate 10oz of grilled chicken (500c) and 2 tablespoons of A1 steaksauce (30c). Feel a ton better.
>>
>>74093179
I was going to roast you but since you ate right, I won’t
>>
>>74091052
I am doing a short fast (currently about 60 hours in), but just for quick weight loss. I'm just skeptical of the magical shit I keep hearing about like "my scars went away", "it cured my cancer", and "my injuries healed overnight".

>>74091057
>This thread isn't dedicated to fasting, why would you ask about the specifics here when that thread is filled with people who know about the subject?
damn bro it's almost like I expected this question and answered it in my post so no one would ask it.
>>
File: IMG_4047.jpg (1.03 MB, 1284x1474)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
Had a week of good fasting and eating well, felt like i lost a bit, didnt weigh though.
Friday came and I had a late shift so no thought i get me a nice takeout dinner but then saw my local frites shop i always went to and couldnt resist.

Got a pack of fries, some meat snacks and a cold fanta with mayonaise sauce. So good. Felt full at the half though and then kinda felt guilty.
>>
>>74092691
Yeah, but the more attractive you are the easier it is
>>
>>74093554
It hurts me knowing if i never got fat and just worked out instead i could of had a good looking body and not this flabby disaster
>>
>>74093554
lol good one
>>
>>74093642
i got saved by being forced to do sports as a teen desu, i used to eat like 2 quarter pounders, a large fry, and multiple cookies, AND ben and jerries for dinner and would somehow just not be fat. if i didn't do sports and gym back then i would surely be 250+
>>
NEXT THREAD:

>>74093652
>>74093652
>>74093652
>>
>>74092925
>12 and a half tablespoons of sugar, and it's net carbs, not total carbs, so it's not the full amount
Grim.
>>
>>74092925
why do appfaggots track their food when they have the worst diets here
>>
Fatty Contest
Ponponpon
278lbs
>>
>>74093156
>>74093163
Cicotards are brainwashed, humans have been doing carnivore for thousands and thousands of years, carbs being in your diet is still a relatively new thing in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>weigh myself after morning poo
>262
>go for walk, clear 3 miles
>weigh self
>263
The fuck

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.