[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gnocchi-Feature.jpg (91 KB, 1200x1700)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
im 21 im around 145kg i need to lose this weight or im ganna waste my 20's, ive already gone down from 165 to my current weight in probably 7 or 8 months. any ideas for meal prepping i can do, im at uni so i only have a pan , saucepan and oven available. something to lose fat but still keep me full so i dont end up just eating more
>>
File: 2463 - SoyBooru.png (11 KB, 714x732)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>fat loss meal prep
>>
>>74108946
I like making chickpea curry with rice.
>>
File: legume man.gif (1.07 MB, 198x369)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB GIF
>I like making chickpea curry with rice.
>>
>>74109026
What's wrong with chickpea curry with rice?
>>
File: 1700404638337661.webm (2.93 MB, 404x720)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB WEBM
simply delicious sars
>>
>>74109052
you say it like a quirky little reddit bitch
>>
>>74109064
?
>>
>>74108946
I would suggest getting a slow cooker, they're quite cheap and you can make very large portions of stews, braised meats, chili, etc
>>
File: 1713642758524r.png (62 KB, 159x245)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>?
>>
>>74109055
I can't even tell if this is a parody anymore
>>
>>74109080
>I must eat chicken breast with rice every day
>if I introduced any variety into my diet, my internet friends would call me a redditor shitskin
Lmao what a faggot.
>>
>>74108946
I’m a fan of meal prepping ground turkey and rice for a cutting weight. Both can be done on the stovetop. I can measure & weight everything out so it’s very easy to adjust macros and with the addition of vegetables I can bring in additional nutrients. I like to roast things in the oven - sweet potatoes, carrots, artichokes, etc. If I can’t get a grill to work I will roast chicken breasts for cutting. Everything, save for the artichokes, is cheap and everything is easy to prep - also good base for additional variety.
>>
I must eat chicken breast with rice every day
if I introduced any variety into my diet, my internet friends would call me a redditor shitskin
>>
>>74109096
eating less palatable food is an great intentional strategy for weight loss
>eat the same shit every day so you don't have to think about what to eat
>eat boring food so you don't look forward to eating and don't want to eat more once you're done with your meal
>cook in bulk once a week so time spend cooking, grocery shopping, and thinking about food is minimized
now, some people also eat plain chicken with rice when trying to gain weight - these people are insane
>>
>>74109113
from what ive read carbs are the best thing to cut down on for weight loss?
>>
>>74109201
i doubt thatd work for me as i know id just get frustrated with the monotony and cave in, keeping a good balance of interesting meals and low calorie meals works best
>>
>>74109527
No. You can cut down on them if you want but in the end you need them if you want to do any lifting or cardio. When I was under 25 I could cut out carbs and still have some energy. Now if I do that my lifts and runs suffer greatly/I just feel like shit during the day. I just recommend what everyone else will tell you: get your carbs from Whole Foods like rice, potatoes, beans, fruits and veggies. Also forgot to mention it but eggs are also a great source of protein that you can make however you like.
>>
>>74109064
take meds
>>
>>74108946
Easiest way is gonna be mediterranean vegetables and lean meat/fish. Typical meal is gonna look like: red onion, tomato, bell pepper, courgette, garlic, and chicken breast/lean minced beef/sea bass. You can swap out veggies, maybe have asparagus or broccoli instead of courgette or something.
Do this with OMAD to lose weight even quicker. Just eat one big meal a couple hours before bed. At the most, you're gonna be eating 1000 calories in a day.
>>
You can find 1000s of anecdotes of people losing weight effortlessly on carnivore. Even if you are skeptical of the long-term health implications of the diet, when you are a 145kg whale, honestly what have you to lose?
>>
What food to eat to not want to eat anymore, bros?
>>
>>74108946
The basic idea will be to combine a protein with a source of fiber. Pick one from each of these lists:

Protein:
>protein shake
>milk (low fat)
>yogurt
>beef
>chicken
>ham
>eggs
>fish
>tofu

Fiber:
>beans
>broccoli
>peas
>potatoes (sweet potatoes are better)
>oats
>brown rice
>whole wheat bread
>whole wheat pasta
>carrots
>lentils
>bananas
>>
>>74108946
I have ground bison with little to no calorie seasonings- paprika, lightly salted
Scrambled eggs, sometimes I have just the egg whites and leave the yolks to marinate in some onions sauce.
I take the marinated yolks and mix them with white rice for dinner every now again.
One thing not to do is cutting out sodium completely- along with those I make sure to eat bananas or apples for some minor fiber. Better than snacking on random shit
>>
I've been between 75-83kg in my entire 20s and nothing of significance happened
>>
>>74108946
1/2
>>
>>74108946
2/2
>>
>>74111906
>>74111911
Week's worth of food for reference. 1700kcal and 100% or more of every vitamin, mineral, macro, and side nutrient.
>>
>>74111906
>>74111911
what on earth
>>
>>74108946
Oh shut the fuck up you fat retard
>Lost 20 kgs in 8 months as a 165 kg bloat lord
I was 150 kg a year ago and it took me 2.5 months to lose 20 kgs to go from 136 to 114
>>
>>74108946
Buy an instant pot or some other form of multifunction rice cooker-type device. Opens up the whole world of soups and stews and chilis and curries. And more importantly, makes rice. Can't imagine your dorm wouldn't let you have one, they're fucking great.
Ultimately it's not what you eat but how much. Focus on your portioning and the speed at which you eat. This is why meal prep is such a good idea. As far as specific ideas, I like to do shit from this channel, most of it is fairly easy and tastes good.
https://youtube.com/@Jalalsamfit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.