[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713840025612891.jpg (134 KB, 1242x1357)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
Is it really worth it /fit/ ? the diet, the gym fee constant pain from lifting and for what, vanity, ego, your body will always ask for more of everything and you`ll lose everything if you deny it, what if that girl you like so much doesn't give you the attention you want anyways or maybe your bros dont even care about your physique, maybe the critics are just too harsh with your movie even if you are fit or not
>>
You don't workout for other people. You workout for you. Stop being a fucking faggot and listening to what women say about men working hard.
>>
File: s5ff7707agfc1.jpg (33 KB, 744x454)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>74112102
As opposed to what? Staying DYEL? Yeah I'd rather be strong faggot
>>
>>74112102
yes imagine being small and weak, if thats ones fate might aswell shoot yourself right now
>>
>>74112102
It’s worth it but you have to love it and enjoy the other benefits. Damn pic related got on serious gear. That’s not your basic test cycle. I think his problem is that his niche is the skinny dorky paki guy. Now he looks like a security guard
>>
>>74112102
Yeah, it's worth it. Lifting feels good. It's not vanity that fuels me (though I'm not saying no to being hot), it's the thrill of being able to FEEL myself become more powerful.
>>
>>74112102
When I pick up and put down iron I don’t feel the need to bash my head against the nearest wall at the first minor inconvenience. Gains are a bonus. Shrimple as.
>>
Is this guy just proof some people shouldn’t try to escape their class?
He unironically looked better as the harmless skinnyfat beta pajeet friend now he looks like a security guard lol
>>
>>74112176
he looks better. you are just a black pill faggot
>>
File: 1709094926964072.jpg (84 KB, 1024x572)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>74112122
The growth is intoxicating. It's incredible. PRs feel so good they should be fucking illegal.
>>
>>74112183
Calm down Sanjay kek
>>
File: 1515855959094.jpg (32 KB, 640x1136)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>74112102
>Is it really worth it /fit/?
ABSOLUTELY. You are your worst enemy, not the shit you're thinking.
>>
>>74112117
>looks like a security guard
Nigga, security dudes look like shit. Can barely chase a pizza delivery boy.
>>
>>74112176
>harmless skinnyfat beta pajeet or jacked chad Rajesh
The choice is obvious.
>>
>>74112214
He got more pussy and roles as his former self, cope more
>>
You suffer either way.
Getting in shape is painful, especially if you have nagging injuries.
But the alternative is worse. Unhealthy living eventually leds to worse and more painful outcomes.
>>
>>74112102
Don’t Fall for the Hollywood lie.
They tell you to workboat 4 hours a day for 6 days a week and eat nothing but brown rice and Brokkoli to look good and as soon as you stop this you get fat.

But that’s just their lie to hide their steroid abuse.

You can achieve a lot by two days strength and two days cardio training for 30mins. Eat and drink clean and sleep well and you will be fitter and better looking then 90% of your peers.
>>
He wasn’t on steroids absolute regards marvel wouldn’t have casted someone who can so obviously be tied back to gear use. Use your brains for once
He literally just lived in the gym during covid and had time to look bit for eternals or whatever
You think a company as big as Disney would risk that ? Fuck no
>>
>>74112102
traps n tits traps n tits lmao. just di pull ups, chin ups and dips. delts and traps scream gymrat and look fugly mutant. legs? in real world? thats aspie incel shit no one irl cares aboit legs if anything they make you look fat in clothes.
>>
File: Make_It_Virgin.jpg (93 KB, 640x638)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>74112102
>constant pain from lifting

WTF!!!
You are doing it wrong, DOMS are mild reminder that we are alive and growing stronger.
>>
>>74112219
>cope more
You're the one copying here, praising loudly for a DYEL body for the sake of pussy or money.
>>
It's not worth it but what's the alternative?
For as long as I live under the tyranny or money and man, it will absolutely never get better outwardly. Lifting helps with that inward sense of peace.
>>
File: 1710526981318147.png (48 KB, 657x718)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>74112176
>He unironically looked better as the harmless skinnyfat beta pajeet friend
>>
Is this Tom
>>
>>74112102
I don't diet, I eat what I like, and most of what I like is healthy home cooked meals with some occasional take out/junk food thrown in.
I have a home gym, so I don't pay gym fees, fuel and time to drive there, etc.
I'm not IN any pain due to lifting. Lifting actually keeps me pain free. I start feeling pain when I stop lifting.
>Maybe other people this or that
Don't care. I've always lifted weights because I enjoy it, and that's a sufficient enough reason to keep doing it. I do not care at all what other people think, do or say.
I enjoy lifting weights. I enjoy being active. I enjoy having a strong, aesthetic body that is thick with muscle. I don't give a shit what the current societal trends are or what women and other men think, because it was never for them that I started lifting and it's certainly not going to change now. Capisce nigger?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.