[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712744347905994.gif (2.73 MB, 640x480)
2.73 MB
2.73 MB GIF
>he doesn't train legs
>>
>>74114217

I trained my legs and now I can't walk for 4 days...
>>
>>74114280
What exercise fucks you up the most?
for me it's the bulgarian squats
>>
>>74114292

Leg Press and Lunges.
>>
leg no train leg walk
>>
>>74114314
>
>>
>>74114217
I only train legs because I love having a fat ass. I haven't had to pay for my own drinks at bars in a year.
>>
>>74114478
this is my goal. I do squats and diddlies and added hip thrusts, should be enough yea?
>>
>>74114478
>>74114665
are you in a gay bar or......
>>
>>74114672
women like a good ass
>>
File: 1604253677487.png (212 KB, 661x643)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>74114217
Unironically I care more about legs than I do arms
I want to be lean and have a nice ass. That's my fitness goal.
>>
>>74114665
>I do squats and diddlies and added hip thrusts, should be enough yea?
I do the standard squat plus variations (split, curtsy, lunge), deadlift, hipthrusts, cable lateral leg raises, and cable donkey kicks
>>74114672
>are you in a gay bar or......
I go to both gay and straight bars, and other dudes will buy me drinks at both. I'm 5'8" 140lb with mid back length hair. At straight bars dudes mistake me for a woman and will buy me a drink before even talking to me. Some are still into it afterwards, and others just apologize and walk away. It's always funny to me because I don't dress feminine in anyway, so the only reason dudes think I'm a woman is the ass and long hair.
>>
>>74114767
>I go to both gay and straight bars, and other dudes will buy me drinks at both. I'm 5'8" 140lb with mid back length hair. At straight bars dudes mistake me for a woman and will buy me a drink before even talking to me. Some are still into it afterwards, and others just apologize and walk away. It's always funny to me because I don't dress feminine in anyway, so the only reason dudes think I'm a woman is the ass and long hair.
I also had long hair and were like 5'6, people often confused me for a girl so I understand how funny it is to catfish people. I was super slim back then so just turbo twink and did a 180 on my life in the past 2 years.
I just have to ask you, for how long are you going to be happy with that.
>>
>>74114782
>I also had long hair and were like 5'6, people often confused me for a girl so I understand how funny it is to catfish people.
I don't go out of my way to catfish anyone, it just happens because people are stupid. I love being able to braid my hair, and my job requires me to do a lot of squats and deadlifts so I need to keep the exercise up for my own safety. Plus my girlfriend loves the look so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>74114915
I mean yeah not intentionally catfishing people, you made that pretty clear. Just asking if you're not getting tired of that shit.
>>
>>74114923
>Just asking if you're not getting tired of that shit.
The vast majority of people are good sports about it and accept that they made the mistake instead of me purposefully trying to trick them so it's just funny. The only time it's gotten tiring is when people are trying really hard to be seen as progressive so they ask me my pronouns and shit because they want me to be transsexual.
>>
>>74115022
>The only time it's gotten tiring is when people are trying really hard to be seen as progressive so they ask me my pronouns and shit because they want me to be transsexual.
LMAO
let me guess britain
>>
File: 1636844227622.png (220 KB, 641x355)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
my quads are overdeveloped from biking and most of my body fat is around my hamstrings and love handles
>>
>>74114217
legs are for WALKING

not training
>>
>>74115101
keep telling yourself that, you're not man enough to commit to legs
>>
>>74114217
my legs are currently too big, it's the only reason why I want to cut (I won't stop training them, it's the best part of my gym day)
>>
>>74115047
>let me guess britain
I was at a rural pub once that was filled with nothing but boomer farmers, and the only thing they cared about was how my legs looked like I could deadlift sheep all day. One of them went back to his farm, brought a yew into the pub, then everyone watched me lift it as many times as I could. It was hilarious and one of the best times I've ever had in a bar.

But in the big cities people will ask me my pronouns, but only me. They won't ask anyone else in the group, and that's how you know they're being performative asshats.
>>
>>74115259
>and the only thing they cared about was how my legs looked like I could deadlift sheep all day.
fucking based

>But in the big cities people will ask me my pronouns, but only me. They won't ask anyone else in the group, and that's how you know they're being performative asshats.
the only thing that you have to do is troll them and get benefits because it's a criminal offense to not play a long with a mentally ill
>>
uhh SBD
>>
>>74115259
>One of them went back to his farm, brought a yew into the pub, then everyone watched me lift it as many times as I could
Pure kino
This experience would never have been available to a DYEL
>>
>>74115367
>This experience would never have been available to a DYEL
I'm 5'8" 140lb, that yew weighed more than me, but I was still able to get it off the ground 20 times. According to a lot of people on /fit/ I am DYEL.
>>
>>74114292
serbian cleaver curls

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.