[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

very little if any vitamin D3 can be produced in the skin before 10 a.m. and after 3 p.m. even in the summer time (Figs. 23 and and2525).44
>>
>>74115265
thanks for reminding me mid day is best time to fry.
>>
>>74115265
>Your skin doesn't break down in the dark
Wow!
>>
>>74115265
How healthy is it to get sunlight during the day? No meme answers
>>
>>74115439
No one knows to this day.
>>
>>74115439
To this day no one knows.
>>
>going outside

LOL. theres nothing out there for me. I just supplement vit D
>>
>>74115556
>Eating wool instead of leaving your basement
Soon you will evolve, fully, into a moth.
Hiding in the night, chasing the light.
>>
>>74115556
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ul-hYTaQ4I
It's not the same
>>
>>74115439
Infra red is awesome. Look up sunlight on medcram for more info.
Uvb is awesome. But you get diminishing returns after sunbathing for 20min.
Uva is shit. So the best time is when the sun is at its peak and uvb concentration is the highest.
>>
>>74115265
Another thing to note, you can't actually produce any vitamin D if you aren't eating the right foods for the precursor.
>>
>>74115265
i've known this, you also burn the fastest between 12 and 3, but its the only time you can get D in europe especially. you can look up the UV levels online on weather forecasts, typically they warn people to avoid the sun between 12-3 and show those UV levels with red.
>>74115430
it doesn't matter if you're in the sun, a general rule is that if your shadow is taller/longer than yourself you wont gain any vitamin d, however during the early morning and evening it might be more red light, which has its own benefits.

the best method is basically to be in the sun from morning and then get 20-30 minutes during the peak, then kind of avoid it, don't tan and you will only keep your skin young, then maybe take moderate supplement doses in fall/winter to maintain levels.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.