[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9979.jpg (191 KB, 1284x1003)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Just ate 2.5k calories of Mcdonalds

Bulking is so hard I feel ill
>>
>>74115925
its not bulking making you feel ill its toxic degraded old frier oil making you sick
>>
>>74115959
^this
stop eating fucking mcdonalds its the goyest of goyslop. have an ounce of self-respect.
>>
>>74115925
how is a big mac only 500 calories
>>
>>74116668
it uses the same patties as the double cheeseburger, it's basically the same thing just with the extra middle bun and the mac sauce (literally just thousand island dressing) and some shreds of iceberg lettuce
>>
>>74115925
you can make gains eating nalds but just stick to the beef, don't ever get fries or soda
use the mobile app deals to make everything cheap as fuck, if you're paying more than like $6 per mcdonalds visit you're fucking up somehow
>>
>>74115925
>only 2.5k calories
pussy
but also why are you putting all your calories into a single meal retard what the fuck?

If you're going to do this at least drink them in a milkshake or something jesus
>>
>>74115925
Unhealthy bulking isn't going to make you feel good.
>>
>>74115925
Get a prescription for Olanzapine. It can be prescribed for sleep or negative thinking patterns.
5mg alone will make you able to eat twice as much.
>>
>>74115959
Literally goyslop poison purpose-developed to bring you to the edge of death.
>>
>>74115974
>^this
literally this. It's called sneed oils for a reason
>>
File: backintheday.jpg (137 KB, 1200x1157)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>74117699
Fuck, I gained so much weight on this back when I was a sad boy. Not worth it but it would work.
>>
>>74115925
I probably did 10 over this past weekend in liquor. Fireball to be exact. I fucking hate drinking. You want alcohol shakes? I'll trade you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.