[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
My grandma's annoying ass dog fucks up my sleep this nigga barks at fucking nothing
Will this save me?
>>
>>74116359
>/fit/ness
I dunno, dickhead, why don't you try it and find out? This doesn't even rise to the level of QTDDTOT. Begone.
>>
>>74116367
Oh yeah I guess rest and recovery isn't integral to fitness? Fucking idiot
>>
>>74116371
You didn't ask a question about rest and recovery you asked
>will earplugs block my grandma's faggot dog barking
which we have absolutely no way to answer. I hope your grandma's dog fucks your mouth while you sleep you subhuman.
>>
90% of dogs are filth beasts and their owners are also shit.
>>
>>74116371
have you tried being an adult that doesn't live with his parents/grandparents?

also, no the earplugs won't help. I used them in college and they don't block sound sufficiently to overcome a dog barking. you'll have to kill the dog
>>
>>74116359
The foam ones can't do shit in most cases. Get yourself a pair of those rubber ones constructiom workers use. Though bear in mind that prolonged use may irritate the skin of your inner ear
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>74116359
No but this will
>>
>>74116359
No they won't save you, I had the same exact issue with my neighbors mutt. I tried absolutely everything sleeping tablets in sausages, low doses of weed in other food articles everything. I finally got tired and poisoned his hellhound with rat poison. Got about a month of good sleep afterwards, he just bought a pitbull last week. You can't win against dogs and their subhuman owners
>>
i've never liked using earplugs
try a white noise machine
>>
>>74116359
Sleeping with earplugs can be pretty not great for you, your ears need to "breathe" so leaving them in over night can cause bad wax buildup and can cause tinnitus if used long term(trust me, you don't want tinnitus. I've got it from working in engine rooms inna Navy and working around big boi turbocompressors for a few years when I got out). Sleeping with them once in a while won't harm anything but long term I'd avoid it.
>>
>>74116408
>I don't use it because I don't like it
I bet you're one of those who doesn't eat their vegetables because they are icky-pooey
>>
>>74116406
You are a fucking psycho kill yourself you brown subhuman piece of shit
>>
>>74116425
okay
>>
>>74116406
if you ever fucked with my dog I would shoot you in the head
>>
>>74116437
Kk
>>
>>74116438
Then train your fucking dog so people wouldn't want to bloody murder it. Freaking retards
>>
>>74116456
I don't give a fuck it's my backyard and my dogs can bark and yelp and much as they want all day and night step on my property and I will fucking shoot you
>>
>>74116371
What the the Anons said, but you're also better off asking /an/ anyway. It's more likely that someone posting on /an/ has greater experience with dogs, their incessant barking, and the volume of that barking than a /fit/ poster.
>>
>>74116438
Maybe you should keep your dog in control then, untrained dogs are an absolute cancer and should be treated as such
>>
>>74116463
Then don't cry when your mutt gets his skull caved in you trog
>>
>>74116463
Dont need to step on your property, Just throw some poison towards the fucking nuicance.
>>
>>74116359
Oh God dude I've never woken up to a dog because I've always been a deep sleeper but I'd suggest a white noise or TV between you and the dog as sound waves happen to mute and muddle other ones if you have another source in the way. That's how noise canceling headphones work but idk if a TV would be similar enough to say to go with music vs tv.
>>
>>74116490
I have cameras all around my property good luck getting your asshole re arranged by niggers in prison, my family is also very well known in my town so you aren't just going to county jail you're going state you nigger subhuman
>>
>>74116359
>>74116371
This but my mom
I'm going insane and must move out
>>
>>74116456
You can't train an aggressive dog to not bark even seeing eye dogs go haywire sometimes.
>>
>>74116463
yeah and im going to murder your dog if you dont stop it from barking 24/7
>>
>muh doggos
They want some chocolate tho :D
You wouldn't deny them such a pleasure, would you ?
>>
>>74116402
Silicone?
>>
>>74116359
You live in the house with the dog don't you? Ask your grandma to take the dog on walks. Most dogs bark because they hear or see shit they can't directly see or smell, that and the fact they've gone absolutely insane from sitting in a house all day, and that they're not tired out so they're full of energy at all times. Taking the dog on walks will get it used to the world and understand what's happening outside when it's inside, it will let it have some fun walking and sniffing other yards, and when it's finished it's walk it will be so exhausted that it will sleep through the night so it can't even find the energy to bark. Another bonus is that it will give you some cardio, fatass.
>>
>>74116359
>barks at fucking nothing
he's barking at the ghosts
>>
>>74116508
Anon last night a naked man ran across your lawn yelling
>I LOVE JEFF
>DUBS AND BOOGIE LIVES
and the dog started barking
That was not me and you also dropped preworkout when going around the dog house
>>
>>74116512
Sounds like a load of "not my problem". Your dog, your responsibility. If you can't take care of an animal at the expense of others then don't be shocked when they do something about it
>>
>>74116508
Sure bro, good luck.

I hope your mutt dies a painful death yelping until his last breath all the while you are crying yourself to sleep like a little bitch because you are a shit dog owner. Imagine being that attached to a pet over the age of 12.
>>
>>74116519
Probably. Not sure of the exzct material they're made of
>>
>>74116359
Her ass "dog fucks" up your sleep?
wtf does this mean
>>
>>74116508
>momma's boy with a silver spoon down his throat
>probably never had a five across the ass or face
This keeps fetting better and better
>>
>>74116565
He meant to say "my annoying grandma's dog ass fucks me in my sleep"
>>
>>74116463
nah you wouldnt do shit you fucking nigger
the moment you leave for work or go to sleep its nighty night mutt
>>
>>74116581
Thanks for clarifying
>>74116359
Maybe get a second girl or effeminate dog so the dog doesnt fuck you
>>
God I hate dogs that bark non stop at anything and everything. But I hate their owners more for not teaching them better
>>
>>74116359
I aint sure, G. Dat shieet wont isolate all the sounds around you, let alone the hoods dawg
>>
File: 1707114857040163.gif (1.54 MB, 275x244)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB GIF
>read through the whole shitty thread
>nobody recommended an ultrasonic noise machine
There you go OP, now fuck off.
>>
>>74116371
you're a fucking retard and i hope that the barking starts to seem louder and louder until you snap and kill the dog then get kicked out. and then i hope homeless people fuck your ass with a knife.
>>
>>74116463
i hope your fucking nigger mutts get poisoned and die painfully in front of you. Brown faggot.
>>
ciao aaz

zee
>>
>>74116508
>my-my-my mommy and daddy will sue you!!!
you're such an enormous fucking dweeb faggot lol.
>>
File: anti_freeze.png (102 KB, 393x398)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>74116359
>My grandma's annoying ass dog fucks up my sleep
just mix a little into his food or give him chocolate
>>
Have you tried resetting the dog sir
>>
>>74116359
you made a whole thread to ask if ear plugs work?
>>
>>74116359
eat him for gainz. the final solution
>>
Just get one of these and train the dog to shut the fuck up yourself. Does not take many iterations, they hate that shit

I have used it on several neighbor dogs that bark at anything all day and it changed all of them. They even seem happier now they sniff around their yard and chill instead of raging the whole time
>>
>>74116359
Yes, maybe
>>
>>74116421
did they just lie to you and say tinnitus is from ear plugs and not from the high decibel environments you spent hours in?
>>
>>74118004
Nah I already had it, I learned the connection about sleeping with them in and tinnitus from a hunting podcast actually(Kifarucast) and after some research found it to be true. I sleep with a white noise machine these days. My wife also needs the white noise to sleep so worked out well.
>>
kill all dogs
>>
>>74116406
Don't feel bad anon, people don't feel shame anymore and they force the civilized to go to these extents to maintain society.
>>
File: 1696850104313672.jpg (99 KB, 1366x768)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>74118230
huh interesting. I've had tinnitus since I was young from being in my dads mechanic shop as a kid. I've never needed a white noise machine myself since I find the ringing calming on its own, glad it helps you though. I've heard of different types that get worse once you lie down.
>>
>>74116404
this
TDD
>>
Who else thought the thumbnail was an flexing emoji?!?
>>
get the silicone swimmer's earplugs for max comfort
t. partner snores
>>
File: IMG_20240423_223719.jpg (290 KB, 985x968)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>74119355
I guess since it's next to this other imogy in the cattalog.
You saw the actual imogy, and applied it to both pics because they look similar.
>>
>>74119368
wow, I never thought of it this way.
I totally see where the emoji idea came from then. Lol
>>
>>74118940
More I live next to dogs the more I have started to hate them.
First I lived in an apartment where I had MULTIPLE of the fuckers around me barking almost 24/7, now at my next place my neighbor has one that also barks almost 24/7.
TDD indeed, might have to toss a specially yummy meatball over to their yard someday.
>>
File: 1659489191353325.gif (3.95 MB, 425x425)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB GIF
>>74116359
Sleeping with earplugs is too uncomfortable. You're better off getting a big loud fan and turning it on at night.
>>
>>74119386
damn what the hell happened to him? attempted assrape?
>>
>>74116359
They cost like 3 dollars just fucking buy some and try it, that's literally the only way to find out for sure anyway.
>>
>>74116359
Yes, but get the good ones with a spiral, corkscrew shape. Theyre sp good i had to change my alarm sound because i couldnt hear it.
>>
>>74116359
I sleep with these 3years straight now
i cant sleep without them
>>
>>74116359
We need to simply just ban all dogs and loud people
>>
>>74116463
White trash/niggerish behaviour. You're absolute scum.
>>
>>74116359
have similar issues in my dormitory i bought muffling headphones (the ones which are sold for shooting , airport workers etc) buy a high quality one it helps a lot
>>
>>74116359
That and noise cancelling headphones on top.
>>
I love my cat. No matter how hard she screams, she can't scream loud enough to wake me up.
>>
>>74116359
Buy CBD dog treats and give them to him
>>
File: u_10215438-949020633.jpg (90 KB, 1000x887)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>74116359
I had the same problem. What I did was I bought a fan and sat it next to me before I went to sleep and put it to the highest setting to make a lot of noise. Now I sleep like a baby.
The fan is supposed to give you white noise that is consistent through the night so when any random noises happen you can still sleep through it. My alarm still wakes me up and when I turn off the fan I can still hear the dog barking but the dogs barking never woke me up.
>>
>>74116387
Hello muzzie
>>
>>74116406
This one is easy, you can just bait the pitbull to attack you and then shoot him dead as "self defense". Record the whole thing just in case.
>>
fuck yappy lil over sized rat dogs. i love dogs but those fuck ugly scruffy terriers that always have a cuntish personality i fuckint hate them. christ i want to football kick those fuckers over the roof of a house.
>>
>>74116359
Unironically yes

I've started taking meds that fuck with my sleep and give me anger issues, my dog is very fucking loud and my mom always lets her outside and if she's in the mood she can bark at literally nothing for hours at 7am.

I bought myself a bunch of earplugs and they work great paired with a fan running in my room. I can't hear shit, even if someone is knocking on my door.

Get those 3M earplugs. Make sure to insert them well, most people can't do it. They should be fully submerged in your ear canal, to the point where you almost can't get them out without tweezers.
>>
ear plugs have been a life saver for me over the years. Light sleepers need to really consider it, improves sleep quality by 2x.
>>
File: file.png (832 KB, 1022x731)
832 KB
832 KB PNG
>>74116359
yes foam ear plugs have partially saved me from committing crimes and kept me mentally sane these days
fucking construction assholes are drilling in front my house at 80dB all day long
my meme ent doctor gave me some meds and told me its natural to get sensitive ears when i told him about my ear
fucking hell anons i cant even scroll in peace these days its so irritating.i wish i didnt plug my earphones 24/7 for years or i dont know whats the cause
>>
>>74116359
I'm having problems with the AC unit being too noisy. Those clog my ears with earwax. There's one in the threat that's just a gob of pliabe silicon clay that you cover around the ear canal without putting anything in it. I'm still testing, but it's more comfortable to sleep with your ear on the pillow and I can feel that my ear not clogging up more with wax. It might be psychologic, of course.
>>
>>74121764
Also, be impeccable with cleaning them. I'm overzealous too. I wash them with soap, rub 70% alcohol and let it simmer in hot water for a bit. You don't want to risk some ear infection.
>>
File: 1713023112583136.jpg (32 KB, 493x493)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>74116359
The combo is ear plugs + sleep mask + black out curtains + white noise machine or small fan
>>
>>74116463
>>74116508
Americans are subhumans.
>>
>>74116359
Try molded earplugs and whitenoise
>>
>>74116379
You went immediately to beastiality. That's literal subhuman behavior
>>
>>74116438
You won’t do shit. I recommend you take out your anger on your dog instead. Better yet, shoot the dog in the head. Keep in mind that when they euthanize your dog the vet sticks that shit mutt in the freezer until the cremation company comes - chucked in their like beef Anon, In other words your dog will never have any intrinsic value outside of your bestiality.
>>
>>74116508
All you would have to do is dig under the fence and pack some smelly meat with rat poison in it. I don't condone such action... without at least trying to settle matters peacefully.
>>
>>74120923
Not an argument
>>
train the dog
>>
>>74116359
>grandma's annoying ass dog
Get him an electric/shock collar that turns on when dog barks too much.
>>
Bose sleepbuds are the only thing that kept me going when I had a neighbor with a shitbull and a beagle. It's discontinued but there are similar products available.
>>
>>74116463
Kek when the day comes that you have to euthanize that dog KF yours, I hope you know that no one else shares your grief for your mutt and I hope you remember arguing with strangers over hypotheticals. Fuck your dog I hope it dies soon. They just are NOT special.
>>
>>74116404
Based as fuck
>>
>>74116404

THank you... My neighbor is getting a present
>>
>>74116359
I live in a room in between two afganis that love talking on they phones at like 2 o clock in da mornin', I'm telling you this these fuckers saved my life, although now I can't sleep without them even when no one's talking
>>
>>74116359
Only if you have a loud-ish fan going in the background. You need something static to dampen out the retarded transients of a dog's bark. Imagine the baseline sound being a flat ground and a dog's bark being hills and bumps. You could raise the flats a bit to get closer to the bumps but its still better to just move out or to off the dog
>>
>>74123706
Don't you have a child to fuck, Mohammed?
>>
>>74116359
get the gel ones that mould to your ears.. work much better. My LTR snored in her sleep and it was the only thing that KINDA worked.
>>
>>74124653
Also,
>>74116404
This does work. I lived in a ghetto with a lot of turks and arabs, a turk had a shitbull in their backyard barking 24/7.
One day I got a bunch of shitty dark chocolate from my job and I started to throw that at the dog. Eventually the neighbors stopped putting him out
>>
>>74124629
Based thanks man I ordered the silicone ones that look kinda pointed
>>
>>74116428
People who don't control their dogs are subhumans. Letting it bark constantly just means you aren't giving it the attention it needs, and you didn't train it properly. Bad dog owners should kill themselves.
>>
>>74118230
Any recommendations on a white noise machine? I've tried a fan, but I can't stand the sound of it running. And earplugs are uncomfortable and cause me inner ear pain. Need a solution before I lose it and murder my roommates.
>>
If a nigger touches a family member, pet or piece of my property he's getting shot.
I don't know why this is so hard to understand for niggers on this board. Kill a pet, be prepared to get shot.
>>
>muh doggos

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.