[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9997.jpg (83 KB, 600x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Had my glass with creatine in it and left it on the table then when I walked back into the room my mom apparently gave it to my 2 year old not knowing what was in it and he drank the whole thing. Will this be bad for his development? Will it be good? Should I continue to feed him creatine so he can mog the other kids in kindergarten?
>>
>>74116522
If you're an American all you need for your son to mog the other kindergarteners is to not be feeding him goyslop.
Feed him shit like Eggs, Milk, Rice and Beans, Broccoli ect.
>>
>>74116522
>listen to instructions made by Jews
Listen here. You need to start your son on bodyweight exercises; Pullups and Dips. You can get him into leg training when he's old enough to be able to handle a barbell. Also this:
>>74116618
>>
>>74116522
It probably won't do anything and definitely not if you only do it once but you definitely shouldn't turn your baby into a fucking lab rat at 2 years old.

Just keep it to simple shit like calisthenics and normal sports until at least around 12 and then you can start weights

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.