[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This is more like a rant or whatever, you guys can call me retarded.

Basically grew up turbo poor. Family fed us shit. I was already a fat kid growing up. In all my 25 years of life I've only been obese. I am currently 400 pounds at 25. Stack several chronic injuries which i got when I was smaller which made it all worse. Decided today I don't want to be fat anymore. I literally just had a little girl look at me and just laugh, it shocked me to my bone. I think it was the first time in my life I realized how pathetic I was.

So I decided I'm just not gonna eat anymore. Im gonna do a 30 day fast. I threw out all the food in my house, removed all food aps, everything.

I am sick of being disgusting. Yes I understand this isn't the best way to go about this, I will have loose skin and whatever, but i don't care. I just don't want to be fat anymore

That little girls face is burned into my mind. It was 3 days ago. I stopped eating that day. I am physically repulsed by food. Even the idea of eating again is dead to me. I don't want to be fat anymore no matter the price.

I don't know if any anons can give me advice but idc what i have to do i just want the weight to fall off. I cannot go another day looking how I do now. It's just destroying me. I fucking hate how I look. This is the first time I looked at myself in a mirror in 4 years.

Any advice is appreciated. Idc what i need to do.

I would rather die of a heart attack than stay fat. I don't want to be this anymore.

All the life events i missed because i was fat. Its all coming back to me now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (120 KB, 1051x2048)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
I downloaded this app when I started my fast. Bought supplements and drinking water with salt daily. I will not eat until I am thin again. Goal 1 is just 30 days
>>
>>74116742
stop eating sugary foods, stop drinking soft drinks, stop drinking alcohol, stop eating unhealthy snacks. Until your brain can consider these foods as nothing more than turboprocessed shit in a bag, you need to abstain. If you want to snack on something that sort of tastes like the addicting slop you've been having, eat PLAIN popcorn, but don't overdo it. Other than that, read the sticky, eat lean protein, eat good carbs, eat healthy fats, drink water, tea, coffee (in moderation, I don't drink it at all). Don't overtrain, you might end up hurting yourself because you body is not used to it. Start with lifting lighter weights and light cardio, or better yet go swimming, you can't hurt yourself doing that unless your drown. Keep doing that even if your brain tells you it's completely pointless and you're a useless piece of shit, you might as well be a skinny piece of shit
>>
>>74116742
>it shocked me to my bone. I think it was the first time in my life I realized how pathetic I was.
>This is the first time I looked at myself in a mirror in 4 years.
do you have no self awareness? are you braindead?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.