[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: water.jpg (7 KB, 275x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>people need phone apps and bottles with reminders to drink more water
How fucking out of tune are people with their bodies. When I want water, which is goddamn every day whether I work out or not, I want a lot of it, and I easily drink enough water every day.
I would never need to remind myself to "drink enough water. Literal insanity.
>>
>>74116832
Body, mind, and spirit are all perverted and corrupted by our society. I’m not even evangelizing, you can take spiritual health in more of a world-view way than a literal way if you want. When the most basic human behaviors and needs are demonized haphazardly depending on who you are it’s not just the society that falls apart but individual behaviors.
Just keep your perspective wider than the past ~80 years and understand modern expectations are bizarre and absurd and you won’t become so retarded that when to drink water becomes something you need help understanding
>>
>>74117515
nobody has ever demonized drinking water
>>
My friend once told me she only pees 1-2 times per day because she rarely drinks anything. She doesn't even drink plain water because it "tastes bad" and will only drink La Croix or whatever. People are weird.
>>
>>74117525
You should NEVER drink plain water.
>>
>>74116832
Normalizing T2 diabetes. High blood sugar makes you pee like a racehorse until your kidneys are destroyed. Part of the Corn Syrup Life
>>
I can't help but think that some of these people do not have the phone apps and ostentatious bottles not for the reminders, but for the social goodboy points that come with broadcasting to the world that you're doing the current hip exercise trend of Good Hydration.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.