[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9875.jpg (214 KB, 1033x1041)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Upbeat powerful workout classical music

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I’m looking for a beat fast, powerful classical music to work out to this song is great and I broke my personal record to it. Does anyone have any songs to recommend or a playlist somewhere? I can copy to my Spotify? Thank you very much.
>>
>>74116837
Dvorak New World Symphony 4th movement. Also plenty of stuff by Wagner. Cheers boyo
>>
>>74116837
Beethoven 7, 4th movement.
>>74116881
8th symphony 4th movement(Dvorak) mogs
>>
>>74116837
The whole Rite of Spring ballet by Stravinsky
>>
>>74116837
Lotr has some upbeat shit and that chanting one makes me want to axe a fool.
>>
>>74116892
I'm more of a third movement of Beethoven's 7th symphony guy but the whole symphony is underrated, it's great.
>>74116837
OP, Conan the Destroyer is a good choice, it basically reprises a bunch of parts of Conan the Barbarian and adds that main theme which is really good. But I can't remember if it keeps the Riddle of Steel/Riders of Doom sequence, which is my favorite part of Conan the Barbarian and is absolutely fucking rad. Check out the entire soundtrack of both films if you haven't.
If you're looking for other themes from films there are lots of fantasy and adventure movies which have great ones. The Last Starfighter, Willow (one of the themes is obviously based on the first movement of Schumann's third symphony), Superman by John Williams (also
the Krypton theme), the Klendathu landing from Sarship Troopers, Robocop main theme, Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, Last of the Mohicans (kind of a slow build up, might not be what you're looking for).
Another classical work is the fourth movement of Beethoven's 5th syphony.
>>
>>74116837
More like BASED POLEDOURIS
>>
>>74116837
Try the Robocop (original) soundtrack OP
>>
I think a lot of Bach has a particular pulse to it. Bach is the fucking goat.
>>
Op here thanks for all the amazing music added tons! If you have anymore suggestions love to hear all the classic/theatrical upbeat music you recommend! Youve posted some amazing tunes
Never even heard of the last star fighter but it’s great! And robocop is cool!
>>
>>74116837
Anything by Kalinnikov is good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVakXOkE2G4
>>
Summer by Vivaldi is good
>>
>>74116837
idk if this fits the bill, but Cosmic Carnage or like Contrablonde/Zur
>>
>>74116837
2112 by Rush

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.