[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

It tastes so gross. The worst part of my day is having to down a tablespoon of this garbage.
>>
I drink it with my morning coffee, dissolves better in hot liquids and I always have coffee with a liter of water. Sounds like a you problem OP
>>
File: 1713668642532480.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
High hand CNC gig can not this Josh's f DMV check v background drawer crank that's all that you the book can let own bag hold an bowl I'd book of to locks flux and book is the butterfly my dad's dad drug them
>>
>>74116875
just get the unflavoured version and mix it really good. It tastes literally like nothing, at least the one I use for years now.
>>
>>74116883
I don't like coffee either, unfortunately so I use milk.
>>
>>74116905
this, i use milk too, but i let the creatine sit for a few minutes after initially stirring and then stir throughout, just to dissolve it more. hate the sandy texture
>>
it tastes like hair loss
>>
Creatine is useless
>>
>>74116875
If you're not mentally retarded like OP, you can Google the solution on about 5 seconds and buy the pill form instead of the powder, but OP too busy sucking dick as usual
>>
>>74116875
So stop, it doesn't do much and you can get it from meat
>>
>>74116875
It tastes like absolutely nothing. You are hallucinating. There is no substance with less of a taste than creatine monohydrate
>>
>>74117121
bullshit it tastes salty and the powder form amplifies the taste
>>
>>74116875

That brand does suck.
>>
>water
>two lemon slices
>shaker bottle
>creatine
delicioso
>>
>>74116875
Are you american? You know you can just disolve the measly 5g into a cup of water and it literally has no taste, right?
>>
It has some kind of generic metallic flavor. It's not good but definitely not terrible. I just chug it in a glass of water usually. If you put it in a smoothie you can't taste it
>>
Are you delusional or did you get some retarded flavoured version of it
I just scoop the 5g powder directly into my mouth and down it with some water, literally tastes like nothing and you only feel the powder in your mouth for a whole 2 seconds
>>
>>74118039
it won't dissolve, it disperses
still barely tastes anything
>>
>>74116875
literally just get the capsules then it's so easy
>>
The walmart one is cheap and doesn't taste like much mixed in water. Also easy to put in a protein shake.
>>
>>74116884
What was meant by this?
>>
>>74116875
I'm a newfag, why do you need this shit
wtf is this
I just drink whey, eat my daily chicken titty, two eggs, some rice and 400 grams of pasta and maybe some fiber
>>
caca
>>
>>74117121
It tastes like chalk, OPs still being a bitch though.
>>
>>74116875
creatine is supposed to taste like nothing
>>
Creatine dissolves in water that is like 135F. Just heat some water up, add the creatine, stir until dissolved, then add ice and drink it you fucking faggot.
>>
>>74116875
Creatine is shit, just eat beef
>>
>>74116875
I would rather sacrifice the 0.001% additional gains I will get from creatine and keep my thick, beautiful hair.
>>
>>74116875
>tastes
doesn't have a taste chief
>>
>>74116875
I got a buddy who does this crazy thing where he mixes it with a liquid
>>
How do you stop that shit? I started creatine but I cannot stop it because I feel tired and depressed after a couple days so I start taking it again. I know you'll probably think I'm lying or it's some placebo effect but it isn't. I do not think of creatine at all. I just feel depressed, irritable at some point. Now what?
>>
>>74116875
it should taste like slightly salty nothing. the fuck kinda creatine are you taking?
>>
>>74122716
Tastes like powder
>>
why don’t you mix it with some milk and protein powder? and it doesn’t have a taste btw chief
>>
>>74123291
I hear some people even mix it with their protein shake. Crazy!
>>
>>74116875
>It tastes so gross
easiest way to spot a dyel, holy fuck just drink it you pussy
>>
>>74116875
Why can't you put a scoop in with your preworkout or your protein shakes? Could also mix it in with gatorade, prime, orange juice, or literally fucking anything. Imagine being this stupid.
>>
>>74116883
I've been struggling to mix it right, I always wind up with residue on the bottom of the cup and I feel like I'm wasting it.
>>
>>74124009
are you using creatine mono or creatine hcl?
>>
>>74124105
Monohydrate, I think it's fine when I put it in shakes but stirring into water never dissolves right
>>
>>74124143
>stirring
there's your issue. keep a protein shaker on tap every single day. Shake it like it's your exes cheater baby. Break that babys fucking neck just like you should have the second you met that whore. fucking bitch. We're just talking about how hard you should shake your protein shaker of course.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.