[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (504 KB, 1024x575)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
Why aren't you doing stretch-mediated hypertrophy?
There's a bunch of science backing this up
>>
File: 20240420_225235.jpg (198 KB, 1284x1374)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>74116963
because it looks fucking gay mate
>>
>>74116963
Explain this to me
>>
I love how once again bodybuilders and bros were proven right by tiny science based full rom fags. Every bodybuilder was doing this shit since ronnie and jay and beyond to keep tension on the muscle, all of a sudden Dr Faggot wolf and Mike israel have to cave. Moral of the story is listen to the big guy in the gym not your local DYEL Jeff Nippard enjoyer.
>>
>>74116963
so you do full rom and once you start getting weak you do partial reps to failure.
this is common broscience.
>>
say goodbye to your tendons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.