[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: car.jpg (1.66 MB, 3937x1743)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
So, my fingers are all fucked up from likely eczema or psoriasis, so I got prescribed this. It's a super high potency corticosteroid, but it's only 0.05% of the total admixture. The dude who prescribed it to me basically just told me when to use it, but he didn't tell me a single thing about any sort of safety precautions, like how safe it is to use if my fingers are cracked, and there's openings if it's safe, or how thoroughly I should wash my hands before eating....

I called the office and asked to try and get some tips on safety but they never called back. Anyone know anything about this?
>>
>>74117005
What tips are you looking for you fucking Karen, put it on your hands and move on. Better call the local university's med professors, that 0.05 corticosteroid may cause irrepairable damage
>>
>>74117225
Ouch. Okay. Duly noted. I guess I'll just use it and quit bothering you so you can get back to your thirst-threads over men's asses.

>>74115883
>>
>>74117005
That stuff is often used in fungal infections. I’d recommend simply applying Trader Joes Coconut Cream onto your hands, as it helps to nourish and heal skin. Research Aajonus Vonderplanitz, and do not apply any chemical bullshit. Also, eat raw high quality eggs.
>>
>>74117005

I get these weird eczema blisters on my fingers if I'm not careful, and docs prescribed me something similar that helps.

However, it's not needed.

You need to keep your hands the fuck away from 2 things:
- Hot water
- Soaps

Do not wash up or wash your hands with water that isn't cold or lukewarm.
Do not shower or bathe in hot water, again, only cold or lukewarm.

Do not wash your hands with soap EVER. Mild shampoo etc for your hair is fine, but I'm guessing you use soaps / hand wash / anti bac gel 5+ times per day.

----

In nature, eczema does not exist. It exists due to modern environmental factors. You could have some weird allergies that cause it, but likely it's due to hot water and soap. Try it for a few months.
>>
>>74117710
It's called dyshidrotic eczema.
>>
>>74117005
complete directions and warnings plus dosage schedules here:

https://www.drugs.com/dosage/clobetasol-topical.html
>>
>>74117005
>prescribing corticosteroid for a skin rash
Medical niggers need to hang.
>>
Shove it up you ass nigger
>>
It can’t hurt you unless you like drink a huge amount of it directly. Just apply it it’s fine I use it all the time

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.