[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

is this true?
>>
How much does the personal trainer from magic Mike charge?
>>
>>74117781
I think he forgot to mention the gear
>>
>>74117781
>let me say all this bullshit to make it seem super hard to cover the fact I ran gear
>>
>>74117781
Probably only need to lift three times a week, don't eat after 7pm, limit sugar, and get seven or eight hours of sleep.
>>
>>74117781
the left picture is t even fat it’s a bloated stomach. so stupid.
>>
>>74117931
>>74118103
He mentioned the gear in one of those white room interviews. Actually Me or whatever it was
>>
>>74117781
it's true for him because that was what he did. it's not true for literally anyone else but him. he did it this way because he was too much of an uneducated retard about it. his routine was fluff work and tremendous amounts of cardio on a crash diet with frequent enough meals he didn't tank his bloodsugar every 3 hours. scientifically anyone could use the info he just gave you and you could achieve the same thing at 10% of the cost, but he thinks that because the studio paid for all the knowledge he received, that there was no other way.
>>
I do most of this except I don't pay anybody to do it and I just run 4 days a week for 30-40 miles total right now
>>
except for the last two points, it's not that hard
>>
>>74117781
>Don't drink alcohol
Is a big one for most men.
A lot of men are fat because they drink on the weekends and eat like shit when their resolve is lower the next day
>>
Also don’t let the fat fold over your belt line. He missed that one.
>>
>>74119091
does that mean when i lose the weight on my gut that i won't get saggy skin?
>>
>>74118873
Post body
>>
>>74117781
>>74118216
He goes over it in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPOzOanrNyg

At 1:55, he adds the instruction of going to the doctor 2-3 times a week to "monitor your testosterone levels"
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (30 KB, 716x495)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>74119591
sure. now you.
>>
>>74118965

Big one for me. Been getting shitface drunk every single Friday evening for pretty much the last 5 years. Despite eating lean, working out three times a week and taking all my vitamins, always bloated and struggling to drop fat as well as making very little progress in the gym (already big and strong so not too bothered by that).
Girlfriend suggested I give it a rest one Friday, which I resented her for (I guess I do have an alcohol problem) but waking up on Saturday happy and well rested was amazing. Haven't had a drink since.
Weight falling off me. No longer tired all the time. Eating more but still getting leaner. Happier, more confident in myself. Not wasting entire weekends recovering. A few weeks no drinking and I go in the gym and smash all my weights like they weighed 10kg less than before.
I always thought having a fuckload of beers on a Friday was no biggie and that I was doing enough to compensate in the week but stopping the binge drinking is like being 18 again I feel 10 years younger.
>>
File: 1702832474737752.jpg (175 KB, 634x784)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>74117781
The important part about this is that he did it in a 7 month span. You can achieve this realistically but over a longer time period. If you want to have such a drastic change so fast of course you will need a ridiculous lifestyle and obviously gear, PED's, TRT, etc.
Also he's very very dehydrated in that scene. In other episodes of that season when he's not he looks much more normal.
>>
>>74118965
I've been trying to minimise the damage from it and it's not too bad on my end, granted Idk if I have more resolve than the average guy but it's easy for me to eat low calorie nutrient dense foods the next day for maybe one meal and then do 24 hour fasts, probably shouldn't drink while also being fasted the previous day to get drunk faster but it's easier to contain excess calories that way, thirdly it's not gonna make a world of difference but if possible drink in an enviroment where you move like a dance club, if you keep the drinks to spirits over high calorie beers and dance a lot you can burn a good amount as well
>>
>>74119643
WAGMI my nigga. Good for you.
I also dropped the booze. Just the occasional small bottle of beer on Saturday night and that's all. New life.
>>
>>74117781
>Look how hard I had it is
>almost impossible to reach
>impossible to maintain
>no ist not just a fuckload of tren

Hollywood lies
>>
File: 20240424_081640.jpg (1.29 MB, 2171x2938)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>74119628
Weird pose but OK
>>
>>74119628
>>74119929
this is why i love white men so much
i want you both to fuck my small mexican bussy
>>
>>74119470
yes, if you're gut sticks out and is solid you'll be fine.
>>
>>74117781
>don't eat anything after 7pm
sure, that's the secret, hollywood juicer

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.