[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Would you rather have shitty bone structure (short, narrow, receding jaw, etc) but be jacked to the gills, or would you rather be a tall handsome dyel?
>>
>>74117834
>would I rather be gimped at the finish line or have limitless potential
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>74117834
i’d rather you jump off a cliff OP
>>
>>74117843
Ok would you rather be short ugly jacked guy or be a tall handsome dyel but you have a disease that makes you not able to gain muscle or get fit in any way
>>
>>74117852
looks over body

Look at models. Theyre stick thin lanklets but can date anyone they want. Women dont reallty care about muscles as much as you think

height and face matters more
>>
>>74117834
Id rather be born into a wealthy land owning family with staff and a beautiful scullery maid who seduces me but knows she can never be with me truly because i'm so much better than her. So i knock her up and have the child sent away and her killed then 20 years later the boys comes back a man to avenge his mother. Now old and wealthy he sneaks into my chamber at night and gently rapes me before slitting my throat.
>>
>>74117857
This. Nobody cares about some artificial muscles you slapped on, they care about outward signs of strong genetics such as height and facial bone growth
>>
>>74117834
I'd rather have a big dick
dick>anything else
>>
>>74117852
Short and ugly is a disease with no cure as well.
I'll take tall lean dyel. Learn some piano. Do some other shit.
>>
i know a girl that exclusively fucks guys like this. shes like a 5/10 but she consistently has the most obnoxious boyfriends of all time and I want to kill myself everytime Im forced to be around them. one of them was painting warhammer figures while we had a dinner party at their house
>>
>>74117852
tall and handsome 110%
>>
>>74117834
>Would you rather have shitty bone structure (short, narrow, receding jaw, etc) but be jacked to the gills, or would you rather be a tall handsome dyel?
the dumbest post on /fit/ in months
>>
>>74118024
It’s valid. This is a fitness board not a beauty board. If you truly were /fit/ you’d choose the one that makes you fit
>>
>>74117834
Tall and handsome dyel

Is there even an option? OP faggot as usual
>>
>>74118031
nigger anyone lurking here would have taken the first opportunity to live a blissful life as a dyel chad that never knew the desperation that led them here in the first place
>>
>>74117834
Would OP rather suck a dick or get raped from behind?
>>
>>74118077
OP would ask for both

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.