[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685581243475283.jpg (135 KB, 1366x768)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
What's the best /fit/ hobby? Boxing? BJJ?
>>
>>74117963
Having sex
>>
>>74117963
Any sport. Tennis, MMA, soccer, any sport
>>
>>74117963
For me its competitive video games ranked queue, id dominate if it werent for cheaters. Id dominate so hard if be #1 leaderboards any game i played enough.

>you suck
Youre so bad you cant tell cheats and precog walls, i learned how to play differently for legit players vs wallhackers amd how to peak when they know im there. On LoL i figured out how to tell if someone is scripting to dodge certain abilities. I am a god if not for lazy ass devs.
>>
>>74117963
Both
>>
>>74117963
MMA of course.
I'm specialized in submission grappling, but train other classes for fitness purposes.
>>
>>74117963
Anything that you enjoy and can do consistently, safely, and still leave room for ~3 resistance training sessions a week. I love mma, but it's pretty taxing on the body and can be hard to find a gym without spazzes to do safely. Though if you actually want to talk to women, probably best to find another one. It's a sausage fest.
>>
>>74117963
judo/wrestling/sambo>bjj
>>
>>74118705
Oh bro every fucking day i want to teleport into a 5man cheater niggerfest and just start oneshotting each of them to look at their gay little faces as i slam their gay ass friends face in and all they can do is hopemtheyre are not next.
>>
>>74119459
They wouldnt play if cheats werent allowed. Im so good they have to turn on aimbot even with walls. Not even slow aims hard aims they gotta turn it up then report me because thats how fuckimg good i am.
>>
>>74119475
>youre lying
I am perma low trust silver with the new accounts that havent been banned, what you are is a nigger. Youd be getting 50k'd against me without your shit nigger id annihilate you.
>>
>>74119437
You only dont lift hard with mma because youre worried your power will lack. Even then you should be the best in the gym via technique.
>>
>>74119442
Do all of them, faggot. Of course you need the takedown/stand up portion that a lot of shittier bjj gyms neglect. But if you completely neglect the submission game, you'll put all your energy into taking a butt scooter down just to get triangle choked into non-existence. Do them all. Specialize in one or two, but don't neglect any one completel.
>>
>>74119488
>30k with my walls
35 avg vs your gay ass duo no hard aim, youre unreported by fellow buttboy assfaggots.
>>
>>74119498
If you're the best in technique at any gym, you're in the wrong gym.

Also never stop lifting. Transition to more power over mass, sure, but never stop.
>>
>>74118705
How did you manage to type this with fat finger covered in cheeto dust?
>>
>>74119520
Im about to clear out my local mma gyms after i get some flexibility and coordination back just to be sure. I could getba video if you want ofc but its gonna be a bunch of onenshot side kicks and body to head combos idk if itll be that theatrical.
>>
>>74119551
Are you attempting to flex that you can beat up the crackheads at your shitty local gym? Why are you there? Go to a gym with pros. Or go pro yourself if you're so good. There's literally nobody that doesn't have competition, even at the highest level of mma where champions need to be careful or get their belt taken at any given moment. Idgaf about your shitty iPhone videos of you side kicking a soccer mom who's trained for a month.
>>
>>74117963
Wrestling/Boxing/MMA is best if you don't already have a sport you like.

You'll be able to beat 99.99% of the population in a fight.

And they build loads of grit and toughness both physical and mental
>>
>>74119437
>It's a sausage fest
Literally all sports are except for volleyball, tennis and other gay ass niche sports.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.