[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Let’s be real, the gym is filled with the dregs of society, former junkies, blue collar shitters and niggers. It’s obviously good for you but an awful place to meet or chat with people. I was once walking past a tennis court and noticed that it was all Asian women and a few tall white chads and then it clicked, that I need to pick up tennis if I want to meet other high quality people, it requires a lot of precision and endurance so it obviously filters out the narcissistic people focused in appearances but still requires a lot of effort. Obviously a sport golf has more rich people but it requires zero effort to play. What do you think? What other fit activities are good at challenging you but aren’t over run with nigger tier people.
>>
I have never seen a single person of color skiing
>>
Lifting is still fun you shitty elitist. That being said, tennis and rock climbing have a high concentration of good folk. Pickleball is for old people and people afraid of the tennis courts
>>
File: 1000039909.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1014)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>74117983
>>golf requires zero effort
Physical exertion wise, no it's not a big effort unless you walk the course carrying your bag. Keep in mind you're usually out in the sun for 3-4 hours so keep hydrated. It's a fun time with the lads, and the bonus is there are almost no niggers or pajeets but a few Asians.
I used to hate on golf too but after trying it out and getting somewhat decent at it, it can be a good bit of fun. The real effort is learning and perfecting your swing.
Like the other anon said, skiing or any winter sports really are almost exclusively white. In 20+ years of skiing I've seen maybe 1 nigger on the slopes and he sucked shit at it.

>Pic related
>Most people after playing 18 holes
>>
>>74118021
Lol I still love lifting, but there’s a reason the fitness industry and bodybuilding culture is full of low iq, liars and sociopaths.
>>
tennis is high tier
golf is MBA normie tier
climbing is techbugman tier
cycling is old gay guy tier
running is pretty much perfect for 20 something year old normies
I've met more people in a year of joining a run club than I ever have while being a gymcel
>>
golf/tennis in summer (country club)
skiing in winter (ski club)
basically, pay your dues and show you aren't poor
>>
>>74118026
Disc golf is the same way if not worse. I caddied for a friend of mine once at a small tournament, damn near everyone was drinking and smoking pot while playing.
>>
>>74117983
Track club. Hot cardio bunnies.
>>
>>74117989
Yet
>>
File: 1713911896562700.webm (328 KB, 480x852)
328 KB
328 KB WEBM
>>74117983
Squash is up there too

>>74119156
>>74117989
>I have never seen a single person of color skiing
>>
>>74117983
Im a blue collar shitter and I like tennis, but I play in public parks. Go to country clubs if you don’t want to look at me.
>>
Why the fuck has everyone started posting about tennis since I started playing? I don’t want this goldmine filled with 4chanite autists. Is it just AI generated posts that I’m seeing ever since I started looking up tennis stuff on youtube?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.