[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Malice.jpg (87 KB, 1056x1080)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Listen /fit/, every day in your life consists of countless decisions. Why not take the initiative and choose the best possible outcome for yourself? Long term research on the effects of different supplements and even common foods on peoples' bodies is very limited. Fitness related knowledge as a whole is still in its infancy. Don't let online fearmongering stop you from finding what substance works best with your body. Caffeine, alcohol, steroids, crack, all of these have their uses and all of these have their health benefits for different people. Stop being held down by society and start getting ahead.
>>
>>74118324
You propose an interesting perspective but your pic is an edgy Wojak. I question the meaning behind this post.
>>
>>74118448
>crack
>health benefits
>Malice.jpg

I cant take you seriously
>>
>>74118468
Precisely anon, dont take any of it serious, forge your own path and rise above the sleeping masses
>>
>>74118468
>>74118488
How does crack help you rise above the masses? Besides the high that is.
>>
File: 1713842862584322.jpg (458 KB, 1242x1191)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>74118324
Dbol makes my dick throb 24/7 and it's affecting my sleep poorly. I get a lot of boners when not on gear too sure, but not like this.
>>
I wanna jump on gear.

Should I just start with a cycle of test?
>>
>>74119227
The average crackhead is significantly harder to knock out than the masses - Its impossible to knock out the trained crackhead
You could 1v1 anyone you want in public, frankly you could even 1v1 a cop
>>
>>74120217
Well modt people don't engage in fights. What about personal, relationships, career goals, etc?
>>
If I take finasteride and trt+ dose and anavar for a cut will it rape my hairline, do I need ru58841?
>>
>>74120206
>>74121700
At the end of the day it's all just genes anon. Maybe your genes with/without using are subpar but the modern world runs off of different rules now. Embrace the wild west and take the leap if you are willing.
>>
File: 1585375124400.jpg (123 KB, 944x786)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>74118324
OP is a redditor who thinks he's being sly and getting /fit to engage in self harm
>>
Finally got my girl to take her first anavar pill. Can't wait. Ass gonna be thick.
>>
>>74123519
how did you convince her?
>>
File: 1571709672599.jpg (66 KB, 676x875)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>74123499
Answer me lmao
>>
>>74123527
By being a good husband and attractive and her being afraid to lose me.

When we got together she was hot but fat and I've made her diet down and lose weight.

She was sexually inexperienced and I've turned her into whatever I need sexually.

Women are an investment. I'm an investor. It's a hard approach to relationships but worth it. I have a girl now who has the mindset of an unattractive fat girl, who would never leave me. Who is a great partner. And now she gets more and more fit as time goes on.

We play warhammer and hate niggers. We live on a farm.
>>
is oral anavar for a few weeks enough to put on some lasting size without doing a crazy bulk? eating slightly above maintenance and training hard

anyone ever done this?
>>
>>74120206
Yes
500 mg test enanthate/cypionate split into two 250 mg shots a week
One Monday, one Thursday
Ezpz
>>
>>74123920
What are you kinks and fetishes?
>>
>>74124198
>is oral anavar for a few weeks ... some lasting size
No
>>
>>74122366
>as dangerous as LSD
this isn’t backing your argument on self harm
>>
>>74124198
I wouldn't say it led to much size gains. I took 30mg for six weeks eating 4000kcal a day, gained ten kg.
All that remains now is a bit of definition and all the strength gains I made.
>>74125125
Yo BB, I just hit 132.5kg (292lb) bench easily and I haven't taken anything since February and I've lost seven kg.
Any clue why I'm still getting stronger? My natural test can't be that high and I'm still only eating 2k kcal a day. I've just been taking cardarine and clen on and off in the meantime.
Im planning on finishing my cut in May with winny and enclomiphene or clomid to finish the cut.
>>
>>74125140
>Any clue why I'm still getting stronger?
Strength is really easy to get unless you've been specifically training it for years
It's way easier to get stronger than to build muscle especially as a beginner
For instance, I'm sure you've heard and seen of the rippetoed kids that got skinny fat and squat 4 plates and bench 3 plates in a year or so and yet if they went on a cut they'd look just like everyone else who's only been working out for the same amount of time

Tldr strength is a bad metric to gauge muscle gain/loss unless it's your primary focus and you're a competitor and you're not changing your technique drastically
>>
>>74121154
Hmmmmm gay.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.