[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's the point of working out and becoming strong? Doing it to attract women is a meme, they don't give a shit about muscles, only height and face.
>>
>>74118498
Being weak isn't an option
>>
What a refreshing and original take, never heard before on fit from Incel demoralizer 2738383. Good job man
>>
>>74118498
It’s just a hobby and routine. It’s fun watching numbers go up
>>
>>74118498
Very few people look good roided.
If he had a more natural frame at 12-14% he'd look better.
Nothing is going to correct for his ugly face, but him being fat / spindly is worse.
>>
>>74118576
>those tiny shoulders
That isn’t roided
>>
>>74118582
Oh you sweet summer child. You still believe in the traps and shoulders meme
>>
File: 1665840812009983.jpg (1.77 MB, 2150x3035)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>74118498
What's the point of breathing clean air and eating good food? What's the point of learning many skills you enjoy? What's the point of forming meaningful relationships? What's the point of seeking out beauty to fill your memories? What's the point of examining our lives and trying to figure out how to better order our thoughts and beliefs? Why do anything productive when you could coast by on a pittance and spend all your time chemically tickling the lowest part of your pleasure center in your brain until your body eventually gives out?
>>
Women like muscles, or if they don't, they like the discipline behind it. You're taking care of yourself, you will prioritize yourself over them and that is attractive to them. People who don't have things going on in their life make the woman the center of their world which is weakness.

Muscles are front end game, they are really checking your mental fortitude and ability to step unattached, and they are doing this at all times
>>
>>74119281
>You still believe in the traps and shoulders meme
[spoiler]I've used steroids and my delts and traps blew up. Those deltoids especially are far too small for a roider[/spoiler]
>>
>>74118576
>If he had a more natural frame at 12-14% he'd look better.
and what do you look like bitch?
>>
>>74119381
The only way to tell if someone roids is if they always look like they have a full body pump. That's it. All other methods are flawed
>>
>>74119436
where do you natty retards come up with this shit?
>>
>>74118498
I remember posting a pic of a shirtless Chico on photofeeler showing his pathetic twig dyel body
Got rated 4/10 LOL
>>
>>74119463
and why do you collect pics of shirtless men and repost them on the internet for other men to look at?
Is this some sort of fetish among the homosexual community?
>>
>>74119491
Who said I kept the pic?
And whats wrong with a little experiment to see how much of a meme the "it" meme was?
>>
>>74119560
> the "it" meme
the "it's all about the face" meme*
>>
>>74118498
Its fun
It makes you strong
You're healthier
Gives you something to aim for
>>
>>74118498
Thought it would attract thin women when i was 19. Tried it, enjoyed it, now i cant stop even if i still only get fatties showing interest
>>
>>74119450
Why do people write shit on a vietcongesenese basket weaving forum?
>>
>>74118540
as usual fpbp &/thread'd

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.