[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Like all I do is eat less calories and its working just fine. You don't have to stop eating what you love. You don't even have to work out.
>>
>>74118718
Bro was already very lean, there was no reason for him to do that
>>
>fasting
>torture
lol fat fuck can't go a day of his life without stuffing his face with goyslop
>>
>>74118718
>Pic
That's literally just water loss, not fat.

>Like all I do is eat less calories and its working just fine
Fasting is basically a way of doing that, but it gives you built-in cheat days (the day before fasting) and days where you have to eat light (the day after fasting). This can help with the metabolism.

Also, it stops being torture after you do it for a while. If anything, it's pretty enjoyable and is a good exercise in mental discipline. Don't drink water when fasting, though, since it both makes fasting worse and also makes you hungry.
>>
>>74118718
Google "autophagy". Fasting is one of the best things you can do for your body. Digesting food is inflammatory. It's almost like all life evolved not having a constant, steady source of food 24/7.
>>
OMAD, low carb, always lifting and running in a fasted state = lean
>>
>>74118718
I watched my roomate put down 3 footlong cheese steak sandwiches and still complains about his weight i eat meat and veggies granted im still skinny but i am not fat.
>>
>>74118812
Who says I eat goyslop everyday, bitter retard?
>>74118850
Yeahh when I used to fast, I would restrict my water and food intake. I would get lightheaded but it would go away after a while. Personally after fasting I would do 2-3 days of clean eating then end up binging either way.
>>74118878
Are you talking about intermittent fasting? I do that, but this thread is about fat water fasters/dry fasters.
>>74118932
I've learned that I can eat anything I want, as long as I had a good mindset and eat less calories than I burn. Its amazing, I feel great. Sure I get hungry, but not as badly as when I was severely restricting. I don't even need a cheat day.
>>
>>74118718
What I love is eating an entire stuffed crust 4x pepperoni pizza and chasing it down with a 12 pack of beer. It's not the flavor, it's the quantity. A crumb of goyslop is useless. It's power is entirely in the binge. No binge, no purpose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.