[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (699 KB, 1080x1031)
699 KB
699 KB PNG
the tweet that obliterated /fit/
>>
>>74119020
Counter point: poetry is gay.
>>
>>74119026
And "fun facts" are totally useless except if you want to make fake conversation and pretend to be interesting and learned.
>>
>>74119020
No LARP. I have published poetry in the library of congress, I speak 4 languages, and I'm currently undefeated in games of trivia, among other intellectual accomplishments. I'm still in the top 0.1% of men in terms of strength and size. It's a completely separate thing that takes up only a few hours per week if you actually use that big brain to program effectively. If you're really into it then you'll spend like 8 hours a week total lifting.
>>
>>74119020
>weak man talking
hard time is going on and getting worse by day, this faggot will suffer
>>
>>74119085
>I have published poetry in the library of congress
No you don't
>I speak 4 languages
No you don't
>and I'm currently undefeated in games of trivia, among other intellectual accomplishments
No you're not
>I'm still in the top 0.1% of men in terms of strength and size.
No you're not

next LARPer step up please
>>
File: so trve.jpg (75 KB, 720x778)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
This is so trve.
>>
>>74119131
I’ve been saying this to my brother for the past year, women have been looksmaxxing since they were 12
That’s why the average woman now mogs the average dude
>>
>>74119020
Every day its the same stupid shit posted here over and over.
Don't you faggots ever come up with anything original ever?
>>
>>74119020
>Implying I'm not /fit-lit/
lmao, I love playing dumbass for a bit and getting people like this feeling completely worthless
>>
>>74119020
That's a hamfisted and pretentious tweet but it's true. I have been lifting for 10 years and I can safely say that lifting is a low IQ activity.
>>
>>74119140
>the average woman now mogs the average dude
the average woman is 5'4", weights 170 lbs, and looks like gollum when they're not wearing makeup
this isn't an argument you're going to win
>>
>>74119327
Oh those things?
I’m talking about people anon.
>>
>>74119123
In my experience, people who claim to speak 3+ languages really just mean they can order coffee in an extra language. You speak to them in a language they pretend to know and it all crumbles.
>>
>>74119020
My phone can do everything you've spent your entire life doing.
>>
>>74119020
Imagine working out one bicep a day.
>>
>>74119020
>January 2021
Wow this bait is more than 3 years old now. I wonder how many times it’s been posted in total
>>
>>74119131
This but teenage girls can't read or wash their face.
>>
>>74119020
Every large muscle of a bodybuilder represents a marvel movie he didn't see, a funko pop he didn't collect, a reddit thread he didn't browse.
>>
>>74119363
literally all """"polyglots"""" are like this
at best they can sustain an awkward conversation for a few minutes
>>
>>74119020
This tweet labors under the impression that the time I (or someone else) spends in the gym would otherwise be used to write, read, or learn. But I can speculate with high confidence that the average America is spending the time they aren't lifting playing video games and/or watching TV.

I quit playing video games, now I lift, run, and do chores around my house. I don't read more, but I also don't read less.
>>
>>74119131
you can tell a man typed this because it says pol and Patrick Bateman in it
>>
Each tweet of a terminally online represents a language he didn't learn, a poem he didn't read, a useful fact he never memorized.
>>
>>74119140
unironically i had this exact same thought the other day... ik it's a different board but average woman is so much more /fa/ than any male i know it's not even funny
>>
>>74119477
you have no idea how bad it really is. egirls have adapted in ways we couldn't have possibly predicted.
>>
>>74119530
lol remember when eva used to be an anime exclusively watched by overanalyzing autists, and now its every e girls favourite show
times sure have changed
>>
>>74119575
honestly it started with /r9k/. they weren't able to repel the egirl invaders (mentally weak simps) and they spread from there to /pol/ then the rest of the site
>>
>>74119575
People thought it was silly when waifu wars over Asuka vs Rei were going on because they're obvious jabs at archetypes. Now girls want to be them too lol.
>>
File: f1d.jpg (32 KB, 680x435)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>74119131
>reading books off /lit/ charts
A step too far.
>>
>not listening to japanese or german literature via audio book while working out
ngmi
>>
>>74119020
And yet Arnold, arguably World's most famous bodybuilder is a former governor who speaks two languages and a licensed tank driver
>>
>>74119020
I can call you a faggot in 6 languages. How about that for a fun fact?
>>
>>74119131
Honestly fucking based, many of you retards who make of lifting your whole persona need a reality check.
>>
File: left-wing_memes.jpg (103 KB, 680x537)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>74119131
>>
>he doesn't listen audio books on obscure ergative-absolutive languages between sets

Poetry is gay though
>>
But what if you are a non anglophone /fit/zian? I mean we have to learn another language as we aren't raised in English...
>>
>>74119131
lmao no way this was actually written by a woman but it's true. Every zoomer thinks they're some kind of austere warrior lbecause they read The Meditations and have some basic fitness regime
>>
>>74119111
Trips noted.
Maybe he can circumvent the local gangs by enthralling then with Harry Potter trivia.
>>
>>74119131
Sorry but I have a girlfriend.
>>
>>74119085
Konichiwa, dude
>>
>>74119363
>>74119403
Voulez vous danser?
Puede bailar?
>>
>>74119131
I didn't realize so many couldn't tell American Psycho was satire or just over the top.
>>
>>74119020
Good ole rpg mentality.
If I didn't train, I'd just veg out in bed.
Not that I'm much better with training, but I'm better, and also follow more intellectual pursuits.
You don't have a set amount of points to distribute, you actually have to put in the work in everything you do.
And it's so easy, so tempting, to just... NOT.
>>
File: pepe_realistic.jpg (1.46 MB, 1242x1219)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
I beat up women.
>>
>>74119131
It's now official, Women = Faggots
>>
>>74119020
Every tweet from a weak and sedentary man is a lift he didn't perfect, a marathon he didn't run, a PR he never reached.
>>
>>74119020
The person who posted that is a twink faggot s00i nerd cuckfaggot
>>
>>74120301
thank you for your service anon
but you can also beat up men, that's ok too
>>
>>74119131
I cannot be convinced that women don't romanticize all these things just as much as, if not more than men do. I also can't be convinced that someone romanticizing their own life is wrong. In fact, I think it's an inevitable facet of human perception.
>>
i read, maximum, one poem a year, for 2 minutes. my muscles took a lot more fucking work than that lmao
>t. old enough to have finished school
>>
>>74119020
>tfw didnt learn french because of my posterior delt
feels bad
>>
>>74120689
French is a beautiful language and France has the best culture in the world, I suggest you learn it. I started from scratch and became semi-fluent in 3 months. Now I know around 15,000 words and read literature exclusively in French. Also this summer I will be going to Bordeaux for a month long vacation.
>>
>>74121044
I mean, there are simpler ways of coming out of the closet but you do you king.
>>
File: BlathABCEAAZfig.jpg (38 KB, 500x598)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>74119131
This is intentional rage bait and you're all falling for it. You're giving yourself higher cortisol levels for no reason.
>>
>>74121044
Are u sucking Francois dick while ur there too?
>>
>>74119131
>some bint I wouldn't give the time of day is trying punish me by trying to gaslight me so she can feel better about her wretched life, again
>>
>>74120509
Faggot
>>
>>74121279
>>74121376
Keep coping anglo filth

Plainly articulating why France is the best country to travel

Inb4 "muh ethnics muh riots b-b-but mewslim muh replacement" STFU. Maybe that's a concern in Paris or Marseille but most of the country is lovely.
I. France is the sweet spot of Europe where everything is justttt right:
-France has the jolly Western European beer culture but there aren't drunken bloated chavs hollering and threatening to knock you out on every corner like in the UK/Ireland.
-France has the lazy Mediterranean culture with good food but is not dirt poor like Spain/Portugal/(South) Italy and is not filled with British tourists.
-France has an excellent club and rave scene but is not kinky, creepy and degenerate asf like Germany/Hungary/Czechia and is not full of British tourists like Spain/Portugal.
-Most of France gets quite hot in the summer, the south is the same climate as Spain and Italy. The North like Brittany, Normandy and Nord-Pas-De-Calais doesn't get too hot, but is still nice and summery like the British isles. You can ski in the Alps and the Pyrenees.
Literally perfect geography and perfect culture for travelling, and on top of that French girls are so sexy.
-Unfortunately they are very blackpilled so if you're a balding manlet LTN skip France. They also really hate guys that are fat, I feel like moreso than in most countries.
-Age of consent is 16, and it's normal to find groups of 14 year olds in alleys drinking or smoking weed, they are always friendly.
-BUT THATS ONLY FOR YOU NONCES OUT THERE, the 18-20 year old girls are another world. There are just herds of 18 y/o Staceylites with sexy long dark hair and perky tits patrolling the streets at night, and they're always really sociable, especially if you speak French.
-In places that aren't poor like Bordeaux ethnics are actually lovely, they're well integrated into society and are the same as natives, it's rare to see a group of badmen like in the British isles.
>>
File: 27637963267.gif (3.72 MB, 640x640)
3.72 MB
3.72 MB GIF
>>74119020
>>74119131
Don't care, still lifting, demoralizers can eat shit
>>
>>74119020
Why is it the people who say this only ever seem to know about Harry Potter and capeshit movies?
You can listen to podcasts and ebooks while exercising and probably retain information better than if you were just doing it on your ass in front of a screen or book.
>>74119363
I take it you live in America?
>>
>>74119020
This is why I skip legs. Have all the benefits of looking good and the extra time to educate myself.
>>
>>74119327
It's clear you don't leave your house lol
>>
Midwit cope. Smart people understand the utility of fitness.
>>
>>74121541
Mucho texto
>>
>>74121635
This. Just lift and don't take /fit/ seriously. Also fuck biggers
>>
>>74119131
Sorry but men, especially younger men and boys, improve themselves based off archetypes. Women confuse this aspirational instinct for men actually thinking they are that thing. When a man posts a stoic reading list with a picture of Marcus Aurelius he isn’t saying “Marcus Aurelius is literally me.” He is saying “I want to be more like Marcus Aurelius in knowledge and moral character.”

>CAPTCHA: MOGD
>>
>>74119131
Cope. I make more money than 99% of women. I'm more well-read and better educated than 99% of women. I'm in better shape then 99% of women. Still can't get a gf.
>>
>>74121541
What resources would you recommend for learning French?
>>
>>74121819
Everything is the same, get a grammar book, learn the basics of grammar, watch a tutorial on pronunciation because it's very difficult at the begging, after that build your vocabulary and speaking skills through reading and listening to French literature, movies, podcasts etc etc. To be more motivated, read books or watch videos in French that are interesting to you. For example I like cooking, politics and cars, so I searched for the most popular French youtubers of these topics and started watching them. Gradually I increased my vocabulary because of the interest in these topics. As for begging, I'd recommend you get French for Dummies, French Vocabulary and any dictionary French -Your native language.
>>
>>74121541
>Age of consent is 16, and it's normal to find groups of 14 year olds in alleys drinking or smoking weed, they are always friendly.

That'a an interesting way of telling us you're a pedo
>>
>>74121871
Actually the term your looking for is Ephebophile
>>
>>74119131
fetal alcohol/downie eyes
>>
>>74119363
I literally speak 3 languages fluently.
Maybe you live in america.
>>
>>74119020
You only need English, poems are for women and fags, fun facts are useless.
>>
>>74119327
Exactly. All of this looksmaxxing, intellectual development, "cultivation", etc is highly skewed towards the top 10 or 20%, male or female.

Most people - man, woman, or gender salad - are 56%er goblins. Society is splitting into the haves and have-nots in more ways than just wealth. The richer people are often more /fit/, more looksmaxxed, smarter, but not always. There's plenty of DMV-phenotypes who make $100k at do-nothing jobs and blow all their money on junk food.
>>
>>74119020
What a coping false dichotomy.
>>
>>74119131
Agreed. Reading books, lifting for aesthetics and having basic hygiene is pure faggotry and woman behavior. Would rather play video games and eat a pile of ice cream with fried chicken post workout.
>>
>>74120068
It's not even a meme
>>
>>74119020
... and you know this faggot never did any of those things, either. He just sat around playing World of Warcraft.
>>
File: 1713761090787369.png (226 KB, 737x583)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>74119020
lifting or maintaining your body shouldn't and honestly isnt really impressive. its the bare fucking minimum. you dont have to be arnold schwarznegger, just dont be a fucking slob who doesnt take care of him or her self. working on your goal should always be first, working on your body though is non-negotiable. i think those with lithe physiques, kinda like jordan peterson's, look infinitely better than any muscle head or whatever. just maintain yourself and you win. that, is the bare minimum. but whats baffling is that so many people can't even reach such a low bar. or, they indeed can, but their laziness and ego halt them, citing it as unecessary or whatever. the ultimate goal is always maintaining your body, have enough muscle, and be in good health. that is the painfully obvious secret hidden in plain sight.
>>
>>74119363
It's that, or they speak 2+ languages that have extreme overlap, for example Norwegian/Swedish/Danish.
>>
>>74122793
I speak 5 languages: Macedonian, Serbian, Turkish, English, french. Only 2 overlap slightly vocabulary wise, but the grammar is completely different.
>>
>>74119363
I can speak 3 languages at a native level.
>>
>languages
No one cares
>poetry
Gay
>fun facts
You're that annoying autist at the party that someone brought out of pity.

People like this aren't as smart as they think they are. They spend the 3 hrs a week they could have spent in the gym scrolling Reddit and watching Marvel movies.
>>
>>74119020
I don’t understand, why is it somehow impossible to lift weights as well as engage in other activities?
also
>Twitter
>>
>>74122839
Because people are lazy and mostly only do everything in a half-ass way. They hike a mile and think they met some quota for the month.
>>
>>74121901
Whatever makes pedos feel better
>>
>>74122735
>bare minimum
For what?
>>
>>74119131

The woman that crippled the already-failing sigma mails of /fit/
>>
>>74119020
Lots of people are stupid and fat too
>>
>>74119020
Now post the response that completely invalidates that stupid opinion, you know the quote from Socrates?
>>
>>74121796
>>74121635
Based anons keep on winning
>>
File: large-12543.jpg (37 KB, 550x780)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>74123251
if you need to set a standard, set a respectable one like taking care of your body. its not rocket science.
>>
File: 9780140441925-682368215.jpg (568 KB, 773x1197)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
>>74119020
The ideal courtier should be:
>athletic
>skilled in combat
>skilled in dance
>skilled in conversation
>knowledgeable on a variety of modern subjects at a basic level
>nonchalant, unaffected by others
>pretends all his actions are easy, no matter how difficult
>>
>>74123591
>if you need to set a standard,
Ok, cool.
I don;t
>>
>>74119020
Posted by someone with 10k hours of league
>>
>>74119020
god i wish i was weak and fat again so i could recite star wars trivia
>>
I have an undergrad degree in physics, I am pursuing a second degree in chemistry now, and I will get a third in pure mathematics before I pursue a phd
yes I am autistic
>>
>>74120509
nicely put, I agree
>>
>>74121871
>a fully developed 16 yo girl with DD cups, legal in every civilized country is totally the same thing as a toddler, guys
stop trying to blur the line between the normal heterosexual attraction and trannies diddling kids in daycare, in order to make the latter more sympathetic. kys groomer
>>
>>74119020
Saird sik
>>
>>74119020
joke's on him, I lift while working from home, I have a power rack in the same room as my computer, so I'm actually getting paid to get swole

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.