[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

> Wake up, empty stomach, nice flat belly
> Eat something, drink something, protruding belly, sexy abs gone

How the hell am I supposed to look presentable all day? Am I supposed to brace my abs 24/7?
>>
>>74119184
I have a six pack even after eating because I actually train them with ab roller
>>
>>74119196
After I big meal? Without bracing? I don't believe you
>>
>>74119184
Foods that you don't digest well will make you retain water and bloat you. Do an elimination diet to figure out what foods in your breakfast are wrecking your system. It could be anything. I found out one of mine was chicken. Switched to beef and fish only and the issues lessened significantly. Kept testing different foods until I got a list of foods that my body doesn't do well with. I don't eat those foods and now I don't have the issue you're describing anymore
>>
>>74119196
>I have a six pack even after eating because I actually train them with ab roller
leeeeeettttttt's see 'em
>>
>>74119196
Post abs Brandon. You've never posted abs. Let's see them big boy
>>
>>74119184
>How the hell am I supposed to look presentable all day
are you shirtless all day?
>>
Breakfast is a meme and modern notions of breakfast were LITERALLY INVENTED to sell more breakfast foods. Literally. This isn't even a secret. You can easily look it up.

Skip breakfast, like, you know, almost everyone did before the 1920's.
>>
>>74119313
No but I don't want my stomach to touch the shirt. I want only my chest to protrude.
>>
>>74119184
Zane vacuums.
Milk w sugar coffee and coconut oil. That's it, no solids
Small mealsw
>>
>>74119184
You make this thread constantly. You likely have an ED.
>>
>>74120585
I literally made thread for the first time, kys
>>
>>74119316
What if I just skip dinner?
>>
If that happens OP it means u got abs just cause ure skinny not cuz ure training

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.