[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704092318933537.png (142 KB, 550x550)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
How do I get my period back if I'm a 20 year old girl with a bmi of 14.8 but I dont wanna gain weight?
>>
>>74119692
>post bobs
OR
>you will never be a real woman
Your move, OP
>>
>>74119692
You know the rules roastie
>>
>>74119692
Need pics of your body and genitals or I can't give accurate solutions
>>
Just steal ketchup packs from mcdondals
>>
>>74119692
How do you get your what back? A period? Wtf is that?
*googles what is a period*
YOOO WHAT??? YOU DO THAT? That’s so fucking nasty you bleed out of there? That’s so gross! Holy shit you’re like a ketchup bottle or something hahaha that’s fucking disgusting why would you admit to this? LOL WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? Do you just go around leaving snail trails of blood? I bet you everyone knows and they can probably smell it. That’s unnatural and sick. You should be ashamed. That’s disgusting.
>>
>>74119692
Fuck off eugenia
>>
>>74119692
why did it go away? Is this normal or something

You can have this period btw

¯\_(͡°͜ʖ͡°)_/¯ .
>>
>>74119692
>14.8 bmi
RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE
>>
>>74119724
Hi iza…
>>
>>74119748
>>74119724
I want to eat your pussy btw I just know you keep it hairy. You’re an art teacher now right? How about I paint your walls (if you know what I am sayin) and then we can exchange prints of our genitals
>>
>>74119692
You could maybe get it back by taking the pill for while then ceasing it for a week or so every month.
Really though, why bother? You're posting on /fit/ so I assume you're not trying for kids right now and that's the only reason you'd want it back. You'll have to gain some weight when you do want kids but you can cross that bridge when you get to it, being amenorrheic for a few years while you're young has no association with fertility problems later in life (at least not once you control for age, wait too long to have kids and you'll be fucked regardless of whether you're an athlete or a fatty).
>>
>>74119692
Real Women dont call themselves girls

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.