[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2590.jpg (92 KB, 750x741)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>fasting
>celibacy
>nofap
Your biological purpose is to survive, consume and reproduce. How you can you deny the latter 2 natural urges to fulfill your purpose. Do you just SURVIVE?
>>
My hedonism is scientifically proven, chud!
>>
The ability to control and go against our nature is whar differentiates humans from naked apes.
>>
>>74119722
I'm not denying anything. Women aren't interested in me.
>>
File: 86573856245.jpg (37 KB, 635x477)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Nofap really turns you into a primate though, I haven't fapped in about a week and today I had my blood pressure checked. The nurse was a woman, she was up there in age, I would guess in her mid 40's, black curly hair, small tits but, man.. what a gorgeous shape her body had, perfect pear shape and her ass.. oh my lord. The way her scrubs hugged those beautiful globules of fat made the act of not staring harder than any mental task I've performed in weeks. We were in a room together just the two of us, she told me I have a very healthy heart so I stood up and was like "Yeah, I have the heart of a teenager" or something dumb like that. But when I was standing up in front of her she was like 1,5 heads shorter than me and she stared directly into my eyes with a slight smile on her face and I stared back. It was just for a few seconds but I swear, right then and there in that very moment, if one tiny atom in my brain had gone another direction I would have slammed her over the table and ravaged her ass like a roided up silver back gorilla in heat and filled every orifice in her body with my seed
I think this is the natural state we're suppose to be in, the constant urge to mate with women, not fap

I should have asked her out I think, older women don't say no to younger guys do they? I'll do it next time
>>
>>74119722
>Your biological purpose is to survive, consume and reproduce
You realize you sound like a bad guy from an 80s movie, right?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.