[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My motivation for lifting is to get strong enough so that I can walk up to anyone grunting and tell them to shut the fuck up
>>
>>74119767
You can get big, but you will never be the biggest
>>
>>74119767
Mine is to not look dyel for the upcoming Halloween costume competition because I'm going as buff Scream

Idk who tf picrel is but you kinda get the idea
>>
My motivation has always been to be strong enough to lift and carry others who are too weak to carry themselves
>>
>>74119781
are you anime protagonist
>>
>>74119767
Trying to threaten someone because you're too dumb for words usually strenghtens their positions and opinions. Most will ignore you, others might laugh at you (and then get you in jail when you try to beat them).

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.