[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1687831464910678.jpg (138 KB, 533x800)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Hello! I am 8 weeks pregnant and went to my first prenatal appointment on Monday. When I think back about it I feel upset. I am prone fo vasovagal syncope and usually warn doctors before invasive procedures. For example, I mentioned this to my lady before the did the transvaginal ultrasound and she was nice enough to let me insert it. Everything went well until the end when I started feeling kind of sick. Immediately after, she proceeded to do an extremely painful pap smear i usually don't pass out during pap smears, but this one was very long? By the time she was done, I was in and out of conciousness. According to people who have witnessed my episodes in the past, I am usually visibly messed up, with eyes rolling back and wet with sweat. I had hoped she left the room to maybe give me some water or an alcohol swab, but she just ushered my husband in to watch me writhe and breathe obnoxiously. After a while, she comes in and just wraps up the appointment like nothing happened. To be honest, I was still so overheated and nauseous that I saw her mouth move but heard nothing. I left feeling kind of neglected or something. Usually when I have these episodes, doctors are a bit more attentive. I'm open to the possibility that I have just been spoiled and am being a diva about this. Let me know what you think.
>>
>>74119874
Miss, you have chosen literally the worst place on the Internet to ask this
>>
File: IMG_8734.jpg (5 KB, 180x180)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
Congratulations, I seriously hope the baby is white.
>>
>>74119874
Too long. Way too long. You should post it on Reddit, you’re not targeting the right audience.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.