[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1643937397422.jpg (52 KB, 750x778)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>first week of bulk
Cool this is fine, I don't mind it
>3 weeks into bulk
>somehow barely even hitting my maintenance cals each day, have to eat random slop late at night to go over it
How the fuck do I force feed myself without wanting to rope
>>
>>74120024
you are weak willed and lacking experience with nutrition if you are legitimately struggling as you describe. Give it time and read Marcus Aurelius. Also sleep good and have sex
>>
Speaking of sex. There is this 50 year old milf coworker that I really want to bang. She has 5 kids and a stunning ass for her age.
>>
You have to live it
>>
>>74120024
you aren’t hungry enough. your body isn’t hungry enough. give it a reason to be hungry. cardio is unironically good for this to get that hunger.
>but cardio kills gains
you dont have to run a marathon after your weights
>>
>>74120024
>wah wah I can't eat!
>I can't do the most dopaminergic activity ever practiced daily for all human eternity, it's so hard!

Eat rope you fucking idiot. Literally put food in your mouth and swallow. High density foods like protein based snacks throughout the day. Like bro I'd understand if you forget from time to time and it's affected results but "my tummy hurt!" Is fucking childish both when people cut and when people bulk fuck this is so stupid man

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.