[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>5'7", 110lbs, utter weakling trying to get in shape
So I inputted the numbers into some calculator, basically told me I should be eating 3.5 meals a day. Now, I can stick to a workout routine with no problem. But eating that much broke me down quickly. I'm an anorexic fucking autist, can only mentally handle 1-2 meals a day. I wish it were as simple as "just get used to it", but it makes me tired and depressed, causes me constant anxiety knowing everyday I'll have to force myself to eat even though I'm not hungry. If that's as much as I'm willing to eat, should I even bother lifting? Ideally, I wouldn't want to be a hunk anyway. I'd prefer to be skinny but still shredded.
>>
>>74120328
haha funny monke go oo oo ah ah
>>
>>74120328
eat 5 cups of rice every meal
>>
Question: How do people deal with the fainting spells, stomach pain and general weakness/dizziness when eating so little?

You say you forget to eat often, but at some point, it feels like your stomach is eating itself. Hurts quite a bit. How do you just ignore that?

In b4 vidya lol.
>>
>>74120457
I don't forget to eat often. I'll usually eat 2 meals a day, sometimes only 1. That's enough. I just don't like to eat.
>>
>>74120480
So... how do you deal with all the stuff I listed?
>>
>>74120486
Maybe stomach pain & dizzy in the morning, just need to eat & im fine
>>
>>74120457
Its called adaptive thermogenesis
>>
>>74120521
Please don't namedrop big words if you don't understand them. It's unproductive
>>
>>74120532
Stop being combative man, I'm trying to answer your question. I can explain it to you if you dont see the connection or dont understand
>>
>>74120540
Yes pls explain. Im used to dealing with retards who need to be spoken to like that
>>
>>74120457
I dont feel any of that.
>>
>>74120541
Hey no problem. We all get uppity sometimess, i feel you.
People who dont eat a lot, their metabolism slows to adapt to the lesser intake, so they typically dont get the side effects you listed, which are attributed to low blood sugar, electrolyte levels, etc. Because the metabolism slows, the need is less, so technically they are eating "enough" and dont feel bad.
>>
>>74120549
Okay, this makes sense. My metabolism has always been low since childhood. My usual diet is maybe half a chicken breast & a bowl of rice, then oatmeal with whey powder mixed, or the equivalent of that but no more. So this is no reason I should give up lifting then?
>>
>>74120328
If you aren't willing to eat, don't bother. Go do something else with your life, twink.
>>
>>74120735
I can't take you seriously if you're gonna make your case using only emotional language
>>
>>74120913
Then don't, I don't care. Not eating enough is your problem, not mine.
>>
>>74120925
Why reply in the first place, then?
>>
>>74120735
Fatasses spend their entire lives stuffing their holes and wonder why real human beings have trouble gaining weight.
>>
>>74120328
You should take a week to do an experiment. For the first three days, simply observe and record how many calories you eat in a tracker like MyFitnessPal. I think they're dogshit with a bunch of ads, but most of them are. Don't change anything because you're being observed, that's important. Then, calculate your TDEE (Google is to get a calculator). You'll find how many calories your body consumed in a day, your Total Daily Energy Expenditure. For the next 4 days, make sure you eat at your TDEE+500 calories. You'll know you hit it when your calorie tracker says so.

>But anon, I don't feel like it

Then you don't get what you want. Don't justify it to me. This is the simplest way to go about understanding calories

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.